Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

54 Starts here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zuesek

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
I am NOT alone!! Smile

I'm weird about spoilers too, that's why I'm always careful when talking about a show or a film to anyone. I almost didn't see Transformers because a guy I was talking to at Anthrocon dropped one on the ending.

If someone does try to drop one on me ... well, then that person sorely underestimates my ability to put my hands over my ears and go LA-LA-LA ... ! Cool

Laughing

I know what you mean. Sometimes at work I'll be plugging away at my station when some other people start talking about a tv show I downloaded but haven't watched or a movie I'm waiting to see. I have no choice but to quickly put my headphones on and blast some Disturbed or Metallica and block out the conversation.

AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're lucky, some employers don't allow you to play music on the job. Sure, they might be few, but they're out there.
Leonato

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! Just finished reading up (and shame on me for taking so long to get to it). I must admit, I love C&C as well, even though me and foxy relate more directly to Chris and Sabrina. Just something about the story that screams 'true love always wins'. That is a theme I whole-heartedly believe in, and love it when authors so beautifully paint it out.

Chris, don't sell you're contributions too short man, you are still a great author. Just bide your time, soon enough that muse of yours is gonna bite and not let go for a while.

Styx, you portrayed that mother very well. I have met way to many mothers like that, and I have actually seen some of them finally come around, in one form or another. Though it never has been a complete conversion, I have seen some pull the same as you portrayed, in my mind, you hit the nail on the head.

Racky, good job, we have talked a bit, and -thank you- for never spoiling any of this for me when we did talk. I gotta admit, the proposal was both the most touching, heartwarming, and HILARIOUS things I have read in a good long while. Very very good job, you are well on your way to being 'OBA' as well Smile

Mike Regan wrote:

The Final Farewell by the late TV Dave. He did not live to see it posted.
The others Farewell For a Friend and Sisters Still were done to show the events of the night Sabrina dies from the side of the members of The Clique.

There is also a voice reading of Final Farewell by Leonato. If you think it's hard to read to yourself try to read it for an audience. When you hear the parts where Chris breaks down in tears, Leo is not acting.

Time Enough For Love by Cirrel is from the view of the paramedic team sent to rescue Sabrina. This also has a voice reading by Leonato.

Mike, you are too kind. The words in those stories are not mine, all I am is a voice-actor. I only ride with what the author has put into the story. Mike does not lie though, in the character of Chris, going through some of those feelings, the emotion belonged to me. They are heart-breaking stories yes, but as I mention in my intros, and on my site, they serve a purpose. And, for what its worth, I forgave ya a long time ago Mike, for revealing all of Final Farewell to me in one big blow. Those who knew me wondered who in my family had died, cause I was really in a time of soul-searching after that story. Yes, there is some gist of what is coming, yes, we kinda know what is gonna happen already. But we still are left stopping and asking ourselves 'what if that was me?'. It really does make us stop and take stock of what matters most -LOVE-.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling now. THANKS to Chris, Racky, Styx, and Mike!

PF's resident Lynx/Domestic Reader/DJ,
Leonato

Zuesek

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AmigaDragon wrote:
You're lucky, some employers don't allow you to play music on the job. Sure, they might be few, but they're out there.

Being able to listen to my music while I work is probably the only reason I'm still with my company.

I probably would have dropped dead from boredom by now, if I didn't have my music.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: