Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Change of Seasons
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nicolai Borovskaya

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Change of Seasons Reply with quote

Greetings!

I've been writing Change of Seasons, and Chapter 7 has just posted. Very Happy

I am wondering if any fur is reading it.

Comments, compliments, flames, complaints, suggestions, ???

Or just echoing silence?

Nicolai

When you talk about damage radius, even atomic weapons pale before that of an unfettered idiot in a position of power.
SaberGatomon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been enjoying your stories as well as several others on this site. I've found you bring a unique storyline to "Open Seasons" and hope for more in the future.

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted Evil
kcmack

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been reading and enjoying the story. Keep up the good work!
kcmack

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am definately reading your story and enjoying it so far =). Please keep the chapters coming
SaberGatomon

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
After what her own family did to her, I want to see Jo-Ann find her soul mate.

After exposure to Kass and Rick I think she is finding she is not lez but bi. In fact with the right male she may lean more to the straight side. Her lez life style seems to be due to bad choices in males in the past like Kel. I find myself rooting for her.

Ya got that right Mike. With a bit more developement, she could become a more focal character.

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again!
Nicolai Borovskaya

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for the positive feedback. It means a lot. Very Happy (Even if it did take a while.)

I have chapter 16 essentially finished, it is waiting for a review after a few more days, so that I can look at it with fresh eyes.

Mike, I think Jo-Ann will find her soulmate, although that is not in my storyline at this time. It may happen, I don't know. It would make a good (separate) story arc. I do have at least two more major events planned for Jo-Ann before this arc ends.

I anticipate that this story arc will total about 30 chapters, and I hope to have it completed by the end of the year.

When you talk about damage radius, even atomic weapons pale before that of an unfettered idiot in a position of power.
kcmack

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice chapter this week. At the rate that it is going the Coona school of wizardry and witchcraft looks like it's really starting to take off. they almost should just save themselves some time and put an add in the yellow pages lol.
But thanks for the good read this week and keep the chapters coming.

kcmack

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This chapter was so nice and cheery and then you end it like that! Oh, you play dirty. It was a great chapter for advancing the story and I did really enjoy reading it, most of it at least lol, and I cannot wait for the next chapter now. Ok, what is it with all the stories I am reading lately ending in these cliff hangers!?!?!?
kcmack

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's great to see another new chapter Nicolai. The holiday cheer came through this chapter very well and it is a great transition into the next phase of the tale. It looks like Rick's wicked stepmother is getting her just rewards at the moment, but a thing is always most dangerous when wounded as they say. I am very interested in seeing where the story goes with the "Bellevue Butcher" serial killer case.
AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was this started before the other finished? I notice your timeline isn't up to Cassy and Gwen's labors yet, perhaps several months away. As for this and any other events, I realize this is based on, not canon to, Open Season.
kcmack

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I think i will just say that I did enjoy the chapter and let someone else say something for a change Laughing .
Nicolai Borovskaya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AmigaDragon wrote:
Was this started before the other finished? I notice your timeline isn't up to Cassy and Gwen's labors yet, perhaps several months away. As for this and any other events, I realize this is based on, not canon to, Open Season.

Actually, it is canon, now (it wasn't at first). Very Happy Rick Coona and I are in regular communication and he has helped me with a number of problems as the story has progressed. Open Season was complete before I started Change of Seasons, and I talked with Rick quite a bit before I started writing. And a lot more before I dared post anything. He has been very gracious and has become a friend.

At this point, Chapter 21, Gwen and Cassy are about seven months pregnant, and as readers of Open Season will (or should) remember, they both give birth in late April. Since it is currently mid-February...

As to the gauntlet, Mike, that was not an accident. Razz I would really like to see someone pick up Jo-Ann's story. I have been talking with one young lady, but she's still very hesitant (new author jitters, and I understand completely). There are other areas and characters in the story that have a lot of potential, too. Just ask. Future stories by new authors may or may not be canon. That will be something for the author to decide, and work out with Rick and possibly me (if my characters are involved).

Rick and I are working on a "FanFic Writer's Guide to the Coonaverse". It's not ready yet, but it will be. I'm just not sure when, although I'm hoping within the next six to eight weeks. RL has been a bit of a pain for both of us recently.

kcmack

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on being canonized! Does Hallmark make a card for that? Keep up the good work on the story. Just because I am a curious sort, are you going to tell us what Kass did for the CMH or is that going to be something left up to our imaginations and possibly a fanfic story?
Nicolai Borovskaya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kcmack wrote:
<snip> are you going to tell us what Kass did for the CMH or is that going to be something left up to our imaginations and possibly a fanfic story?

Why? Are you volunteering? Razz

kcmack

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I am not planning on it at this time lol. I, unfortunately, am not well versed enough in covert operations to successfully do the story justice that it would need. At least, thats my story and I am sticking to it. I just like throwing out ideas though. A lot of times it can give others inspiration.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: