Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Running, Hiding, and Trying To Get Well.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Running, Hiding, and Trying To Get Well. Reply with quote

The people of this world must be very sick to the point where the socieities and communities that they build are also sick!

Case in point; in my myspace account is a friend's invite by somebody who for a better lack of words, well... Its goes back to the ancient history of what happened to my wife, for he is the brother of the one who did the deed.

He comes claiming that all is forgiven, and that we should be more in tuned as friends. Mind you, this idiot is/was/whatever a ruling member of the city's black Mafia on that side or Brooklyn. Murder, mayhem, drug dealing, prostitution - things I fought all my life to correct, he and his family did. Now he claims to be 'Born again...' If that is a sick joke within itself, I do not know what is.

The concept of being Born Again, is when one has been lead astray away from the church, they are welcomed back when they decide that its time to return. It is not for one who has actively sought out the death of many through various means (selling poisons that gets people addictively high, 'protecting the turf', and other means), to walk into a church, ask for forgiveness from some statue and think one will goto heaven thereafter. No- Forgiveness comes from those who were sinned upon before it must come from the almighty! and thats whats pissing me off!

Somehow he has found me on myspace and has sent a 'Friend's Request' around New Years. Its still there waiting for me to answer it.

What is that ancient Arabic saying, "Keep thy friends close, but thy enemies closer?" In revenge I acted upon his brother for the deed he did upon my wife, and he now sits at the gates of Hell, waiting for Lucifer to stick the trident intothe rump of his ass until he is well done and crispy fried. On that day which I acted upon, the brother (this one who sent the myspace 'Friend Request') as vowed vengence for what I did. That day is fast approaching its 10th year aniversity this coming August.

I have been running ever since. Well, not exactly running, but keeping a closer eye on things around me, and more alert with paraniod levels being high. I cant run.

Healing from this cancer, being in remission has been hard. I've been getting sick much more easier, and am always tired. Yet for some reason the Dr's say that I am doing well. I just dont get it.

I want to excersise, but cant. I need to lose the weight, but its not possible. I have to work harder to do things that I used to do with little concentration. I am for all intents and purposes- weak and often in pain. Funny, many of my friends who know me- wish they have what I got now, for I am still above human strength, if just by a tiny margin. But before this- it was by a factor, and that is what I want back!

It is not that I am scared of him acting on this revenge. No- I fear no one. But I do fear being ill-prepared to deal with a fight I have little chance of winning.

I'm just going to have to wait and see what happens next; until then, I will be minimally active on this thread.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Very_Itchy_Fur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything will be OK, father.
You helped me through my hardships this past year, I'll do what ever I can for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> elfen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: