Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Morrowind Cheats(can anyone help me find a certain one)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> The Planetfurry Gamer's Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ_Krythos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Morrowind Cheats(can anyone help me find a certain one) Reply with quote

ok, I know cheats are bad, but I have screwed up and unless someone can provide me with a non cheat solution, ill have to resort to using a cheat to fix this.

im playing morrowind, game of the year edition. Got quite far before I somehow screwed up and forgot to get the bow that is on the ghost in the tomb of the ancestors(quest you have to complete to be allowed into the ashlander tribe before they will even consider you worthy of being the nevarine reincarnation. I killed the ghost and forgot to get the bow off his body(mostly cus I didnt think to check the Ghosts body, I just ran through hacking things up looking for a bow that I thought would be laying on the ground). After going through the cavern several hundred times, I asked a freind and he said it was on the body of the ghost. I went looking for it again, hoping he would have respawned and be there for me to kill again, and retreive the bow, but apparently he can only be killed once. THe little ghost corpse is no longer anywhere to be found, so im in need of either a cheat code or some sort of morrowind lost and found department.

thanks
CJ

"When taking a vacation from life, death is only the beggining and birth is only the end"
- Crimson Jackal
Mikael Grizzly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonebiter_bow_unique
Bonebiter Bow of SulSenipul
Weapon

E voila!
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheats are not bad; they allow game tards like me with no hand eye coordination to enjoy computer and video games too.

Asalis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Styx wrote:
Cheats are not bad; they allow game tards like me with no hand eye coordination to enjoy computer and video games too.

That or allow gammer pros to alieviate boredom once they beat the game. but the best place I can think of to look up the cheats yoru looking for are...

http://cheats.ign.com/ob2/068/014/014332.html

http://cheats.ign.com/ob2/068/489/489355.html

http://cheats.ign.com/ob2/068/499/499455.html

We, dig, giant robots!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7PjQnw_E0U

I hate the DMV
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Mikael Grizzly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.GameFAQs.com is better, loads faster, haas more info and most importantly, it's by gamers for gamers.
CJ_Krythos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikael Grizzly wrote:
bonebiter_bow_unique
Bonebiter Bow of SulSenipul
Weapon

E voila!

is that just the name of the bow or is that both the name and a cheat? if its a cheat, what exactly do I enter? I already know how to bring up the chat consol.

"When taking a vacation from life, death is only the beggining and birth is only the end"
- Crimson Jackal
Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

XBOX right?
...... sadly i'm not sure there is a fix without cheat method to this specific problem but since morrowind has one kick ass feature that it will not de-rez an object unless you specifically say get rid of corpse then you should be able to find it again. unless you picked up the bow and sold it...

might be needing to start the game over...

Mikael Grizzly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The universal method of typing is:
Code:

player -> AddItem ''item_id"' 1
 /\    /\     /\         /\     /\
  |     |      |          |       |
  |     |      |          |       Amount
  |     |      |          Item in-game designation (eg. bonebiter_bow_unique)
  |     |      Command
  |     The arrow states that the follwing command affects the entity
 Entity name to be affected, in theis case, the player's character.
CJ_Krythos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I dont use cheats very often, but in this case ill have to. Ive gotten much too far just to start over. Ive lost a few other items across the map, but im pretty sure I can find these again eventually. The bow however, I never even found it in the first place before it got lost. No, im playing it on a PC. Ive spent a few months playing and ive trained almost all my stats up to top notch levels so restarting now would be rather silly. I would have technically been farther in the game, but I spent a while training and harvesting stuff from monsters to get equipment and money.

- Crimson Jackal
malus lupus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

say, while were on the topic of morrowind, could someone please tell me the location of something?

Lords Mail, (have xbox so no typed commands pleaz)

I know the approxomit location of the armor but I cant find this so called hidden door outside Ebonheart, the easy way into the tunnles, its supposed to be in the water near some rocks but I just cant find it

me: I have a permit for that
cop: what the heck is this !?
me: uh.... look, a distraction *runs away*
Asalis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acrtually the entrance is "under" water. I got the quest early by doing the Ahnasi quests. (however you spell that lajits name) The entrance is wel hidden but a few dives and surfacing and you hsoudl find it. the rocks are also under water.

We, dig, giant robots!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7PjQnw_E0U

I hate the DMV
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
CJ_Krythos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, I tried entering in the cheat, i tried every combination and alteration of the cheat that was suggested, but I cant do it.

if anyone could just post the cheat exactly as it should be entered to get the bonebiter bow of seni(whatever the heck his name is). I would be eternally grateful. Ill bow down at your feet or whatever. Ill bless you with extra snugglyness.... or something Very Happy

BTW, my characters name is "CJ Krythos" (like you couldnt guess it yourself) In case that is important in the cheat.

*pleads*
CJ

- Crimson Jackal
Mikael Grizzly

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

player->AddItem ''bonebiter_bow_unique "' 1

Forgot the first two spaces shouldn't be there, my mistake.
CJ_Krythos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikael Grizzly wrote:
player->AddItem ''bonebiter_bow_unique "' 1

Forgot the first two spaces shouldn't be there, my mistake.

*pounces and hugs* THANKYOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo much!!!

*is happy and also thankful cus now he can actually continue the game*

yeah, ive like completed most of the other quests in the other groups im a part of. The blades quests I couldnt go any farther in and im about to become a council member in the telvanni. Not to mention ive collected about 10-15 of the artifacts out there including keening and the daedric crescent blade. Somewhere along the way I got my grubby paws on a shirt that looked like either a unique or an artifact, but I never confirmed it. I died and forgot where I found it the first time. It was like a shirt made of someones hair I think. Really odd looking. Had to be somewhere on the eastern side of the continent as I didnt have to run very far from where I was to get to my telvanni shroom house.

OH, and as a thankyou, someone taught me a little trick ill share in case any of you want to play with this and see if you can get it. Apparently there is a loophole taht allows members of other houses to also become the leader of halaau(however the heck you spell that). Apparently there is a farm in between pelegiad and dren plantation where some important dude lives. If you kill this guy and go talk to the leader of haalau(sorry, no idea how to spell it) he will give up his post and let you become leader of the house. Im not sure of anything more than that because thats all my freind will tell me. I figured id figure the rest out on my own. All of you can have fun doing the same ^.^

thanks again.
CJ

CJ

- Crimson Jackal
CJ_Krythos

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, I havent gotten that trick right, but I got some more info on it. The guy is the owner of dren plantation, apparently you kill him sometime in the game, and then talk to his brother in Ebonheart. His brother is the duke and is wearing all ebony armor. So far thats all I know, im working some more on it. From what I can tell, you wont be able to access this until after you have built a stronghold, but it might be all the way up until you reach top level with your current house before you can access this little opening. Not entirely sure, some of what I just said is sortof assumption as I cant seem to figure this out. Ill eventually get it right, but in the mean time, ill keep everyone updated on what I know.

cya around,
CJ

- Crimson Jackal
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> The Planetfurry Gamer's Guild All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: