Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2AM Phone Call
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeanette Isabelle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elfen_Furry wrote:
Sad to say, Jesus, like all the other prisoners in the Roman Courts, kept a dairy as to say that he was not mistreated by the Romans. Instead he wrote what was on his mind, but what exactly it is, is kept secret on some Vatican Vault. It is hinted that he did not want a church or religion like the one(s) we have now in his name. If anything, we have belief and we have faith, and that something that can not be taken away.

This is the first I have heard such a document existing. As we read from the four Gospels, Jesus challenged the organized religion. By that, the laws and traditions of man, not God. The Protestant church does not have a pope but there are leaders who have become very powerful in what they call the "Evangelical Christian Community." This is not to knock any church for the Catholic and the Protestant church both have done good things, sometimes together; I know of one mission where that has happened. I believe that to know what Jesus wanted, we look no further than to the early church where we can find in the New Testament. Both the Catholic and the Protestant church have had their hands in the cookie jar more than once; they also did things right from time to time.

Jeanette Isabelle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elfen_Furry wrote:
Aiesha's awake. She woke up while I was being examined...
Whether you were with her or not, whether your cell phone was on or off, this is great news. Dancing Applause #angel Whistle Very Happy
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeanette Isabelle wrote:
This is the first I have heard such a document existing.

Unfortunately, the Vatican has many relics hiding in its vaults, some which has never been seen since they were first discovered, boxed up and stored away.

Nor would I care, for if the church has something to hide from its parishioners, especially that which came from the one we worship, then there is something wrong.

The Roman Records exits of that time, shows that Jesus was alive as a man and was tried, convicted and punished (cruxified) under their laws. Jesus as 'Son of God' is something that the Roman Records do not touch on.

Personal News:
A congressional Inquiry board has been set up in NYC as to find out what happened and why we rescue workers were denied medical treatment and compensation. Then again, those who were in power at the time are running scared:
Rudy Gulliani; left the city, and as of yet, cant be found.
Christy Todd-Whitman; making herself scare, not answering phone calls.
Mayor Bloomberg; 'No Comment' seems to be the limits of his present day vocabulary.

I hope this turns into a federal case, and these and several others get arrested and charged with denial of services to all of us who scarificed our lives in helping out.

16th Update:
Leaving town at 7pm (or thereabouts; pending on money I can barrow from friends, boss decided to take an extended weekend vacation, leaving me little options than what I got in the office).
Should be seeing her tomarrow morning at 9am. Note: I dont wake that early on the weekends unless they are that special that I have too!

I already have the bus tickets in hand, its the hotel and board money that I need to barrow on.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

16.5 UPDATE:
The plot thickens like a sauce left on a pot over a high flame on the stove.
Ran down to Port Authority Bus Terminal to pick up tickets (which were already paid for), and ended up having to stand on line; typical for a Friday in New York. Noticed a senior couple talking to each other, wondering how to get to where they were going, to go see 'their daughter at the hospital; Rockland General Hospital.'

I foward myself to them that I know the way since I was going there myself later in the evening. When they turned around to speak to me, low and behold- it was the ex's parents. For a moment, I gave them directions how to go there, until the father recognized me, and asked why I was going there. I told him that I was going to see my daughter as well, who was in a car accident in the area.

So, this was getting a bit touchy at this point. The father argued that I abandoned his girl when I got her pregnant, and that I should not be ever seen around the girl she raised up alone. I had to argue back that I was never told that she was pregnant, and if I knew that I would have done the right thing for her and the baby. I also told them that when they abandoned her in college, I sent her a lot of money for her tutition and fees to help her out, but to this day she does not know who sent her the money. This went back and forth for a while until finally I said that I'll be there at 10am tomarrow; how about we ask the ex for the truth.

They got their tickets and left, presumably to get an early start on the trip. I gathered my tickets and went back to the office to finish a few minor things and post this info onto the thread.

I swear, how deep this secret is remains to be seen. If anything, back in '90 when we met for the last time to bury a friend, she should have said something then, but yet she remained to have her mouth shut. Nor did her newly-wed husband at the time had anything to say either, or of our friends who were acting funny when I showed up to get there for the wake and funeral. Of course my friends outside of this group were the ones who took this picture of me during the first day of the wake & viewing.

In cloak and dagger, one must keep the other guessing that everything is going smoothly so that when you stick him in the back with the dagger, even to the end, he still thinks that things are OK. The manical cackle and dirogitory rant are options, but if you want your friends turned enemies as to why they must die- by all means- rant away.

But it seems that I have caught nearly everyone, like they say- with their pants down? More like in a hendonistic orgy of the flesh in my house and on my bed though I may not be there- everyone was told that I'd be fine by it. Sheesh! What do these people have in their minds?!!

Once upon a time, I thought that the SF-Society that we built for the school was something special; where friends can be friends and help out with what ever problems. Its not like we go huddle up in some room and strip down to certain body parts and ask if this was ok or a doctor should be consulted, though it may have but I was unware of it. But it was for making ourselves better, and better prepared for life's troubles ahead. How many out here can truly say that they have friends from their near preteen years and still assiocate with them today (which for me is 25+ years later)? I gather its just a handful.

Unfortunately, this group of friends all turned out to join cloak and dagger agencies and academies whos intitials and names are better left unsaid here. They play their roles well, perhaps too well. They definately do not know when to stop, especially when the game is over. For me, the game was over in 1984 and though restarted- ended 6 weeks later in 1997.

Of them all, John faced simillar issues when his little brother Luke died at 22 from cancer; after going out and chasing for various medicines that would have saved his life when he was diagnosed with it when he was 16. This was in Summer 2000. Promises made and broken, leaving a foul taste in one's mouth. The others, it seems that they dont know when to quit. What does it take? Another life? We nearly had lost 1 this past week...

Life is to be lived, not to stand with others by a wall pissing on each other's legs and lying that we hitting the wall instead.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

17th UPDATE:
Saw Aiesha (Very_Itchy_Fur), she's still not 100% nor she will be for months to come, but right now I'll take 65%. Most importantly, now that she is awake, more diagnostic testing can be done. I'll push for the more passive testings (X-Rays and MRI's w/o contrast) for now while she is still weak fom her injuries. Often when a patient wakes up, doctors would try to push for al available tests that they can get, often with disasterous results. CAT & PET scans maybe safe to those who strong enough to walk in and out of the proceedure, but I would avoid them if I were not strong enough to get up out of bed.

Wha little Time she was awake, we spoke about what happened, and what I would do for her; promising weekend visits when I can afford them. She knows but understands that I cant be there 24/7, as her stepfather is trying to make himself appear to be. Along the way, I bought a cheapie trac-cell phone and slipped it under her blanket, in case she needs me for anything while I'm not there, she can text/im me. She's going to hide it in her little nightstand when I leave. Calling on a cellphone in a hospital is dangerous, since it interferes with life support equipment, but text/im does not (or if it does, does do very minimally) In fact, some hospitals in NYC have started to put up cellphone blockers in their premises to stop people from using their cellphones in the hospital.

She's recovering slowly, but I'd prefer it since a better healing process can be achieved. Her broken arm will heal in 4 weeks or so. She should be up and about and transfered to the regular ward by the time the ex leaves the hospital around 9/20. Everything else seems to be going smoothly.

Nothing from the police or the DA; probably force to drop the case against the ex or at least put it on hold while the state investigates the highway condiction and probable causes for the two accidents in the same area.

I'll see her again before I go home tomarrow.

anthony
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here in Norway, they allow cell-phones in most parts of the hospital...
(The exception being the ICU, the MRI rooms and similar places)

From what I understand, this came about as the 'pay-phone' services used in the wards sucked worse than leaded gasoline, and made patients bring and hide cell-phones in the wards, which lead to some even getting where they absolutely should not.

Besides, cell-phone blockers are illegal here.
(Not that I would install them in a hospital anyway. Doesn't the staff know that they are transmitters?)

Anyway, good to hear she's awake. Smile

Like my Avatar?
Why not surf over to www.micecomics.com and tell Mary what a stellar job she did...
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cell Phone Blockers are illegal in the states too, but its like this- you can own anything, but use it, and getting caught using it are two different things.

18th Update:
Just personal stuff, most of it stupid. Did manage to confront the ex's parents with the ex, and I basically told her to shut up and only tell the truth, or the consequences I rather not face.

She finally admitted to the parents that it was her fault that she got pregnant without telling me, and her decision to act upon it. What helped her was a series of checks that she did not know where they came from, that was meant to pay for her college tution, which she used to get things for the baby while going to school. Those checks came from me, for a grand sum total of (I lose count but this is a round figure) $96k plus ($24K for 4 years plus extra), which at the time I was making money hand over fist working for the software company First Star Software Inc.

Of course, the husband disputed this, saying that at the time, there was no way I was making that kind of money and that I was such a bastard that I would keep the money and not do the right thing. I told him to go speak with 3 certain Shortfellow members who knew of what was going on at the time.

I basically told everyone in the room that if they want me to walk away from this, I want the following returned:

1- The money, with 20% yearly interest tacked onto it, paid in full in 1 lump sum.
2- The Orginal Engagement Ring that I gave her so long ago which she claimed to have lost
3- The Original High School Ring that I gave her before I gave her the engagment ring, which she claimed to have lost.
4- one verbal apollogy to be said to me in front of all the Shortfellows, Aiesha and the Ex from Heaven, with explaination as to how and why she allowed this to go on.
5- one verbal confirmation in front of the same people that I am Aiesha's true father and explaination as to why I was denied to be there for at least for the child.
6- one verbal confirmation that if it was not for what I did before our break up, that she would not be where she is today. In short, admit that her life could not have been possible without me.
Finally 7- To give Aiesha free unrestricted and unpunished access to me if and when she wants to be with me, and if and when she needs me to be there for her.

Of course, this is going on without Aiesha's knowledge, well at least not from me. Its to leave her in peace while she heals and let her think about options on starting over in med school. The problem here is egos. Just because one has invested time and money onto a person does not mean that you that person. Nor does that mean that you can control that person's life. But if you are willing to invest love into that person, than in the very least that love should be returned. With Aiesha's case, I have not to worry about her returning what I have given her in those terms. but if they want me to walk away from all this, I want the right to walk away and who ever wants to follow, to be allowed to follow me to where ever I go.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost forgot to state her condiction. Aiesha will be in instensive under monitoring because she has a contusion (bruise) on her brain. She's under blood thinners so that she wont delevope clots which could lead to strokes.

Other than that, she's improving greatly, and should be out of intensive care in 2 - 3 weeks.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This day has been a royal hot crock of spilt beans to the pants.
In short, its been emotionally exhausting, and physically tiring. No disrespect to the little girls out there, but I an weak as a little girl at this point.

I'm glad that my grown up woman of a little girl is doing better and hope she makes a 100% recovery in this ordeal. Its her parents and the inlaws that has challenged me to walk away from this all, and to never come back. Hence, my ditriabe of spewed words of a challenge I mentioned above.

Males, as hard headed as we are, the husband and father-in-law threated me with injury and death if I do not do so to leave. In short, yesterday, at the hospital, for the first time in along time, I let my anger out and grabbed the husband's throat and squeezed down upon it, telling him and father-inlaw the reminder of the anger I so keep in deep check, for they have seen me and what I am capabale of doing of 20+ years ago, and know of what I did to my wife's murderer, and will do so again if ever pushed to that limit. Then I found a phone book near by and demonstrated that they can try to kill me, but if they fail, I will succeed where they did not- followed by said phone book being ripped in half. Mind you- I am weak and tired from my cancer thearpy and am glad that its over, but in doing such a stunt, have caused some damage to myself in the process. I will heal, but the look on their faces was worth all the trouble and pain. Especially that jerk husband who was left on his ass on the floor clutching at his throat. That idiot forgets that he witnessed me sending my fist through a steel reinforced wall when I was personally pushed that far back in high school.

Smoke and mirrors? No, still, cloak and dagger. I can see that for this much, it will never end. Actually, I cant wait for my funeral; I wonder how many idiots are going to try to jig me with pins, needles and knives to see if I'm actially dead. In the very least, I hope to have my maternal grandfather's funeral- the guy was so hated by the town in PR, that his coffin was lifted from the chapel and carried by everyone and buried by all- to make sure that he would not come out again. And compared to these idiots, my grandfather was a nice guy.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

18th UPDATE:
Aiesha (Very_Itchy_Rash) has been sending a couple of text messages a day, saying that things are getting better. The doctors checkup her constantly, so messages have been far in between. At least she's sending them. They'll be taking her off IV-feeding soon, and will be allowing her to excersise, but is under constant watch for syptoms that may indicate a bloodclot in the brain from the briuse. Until it shrinks to a minimal size, which it has been doing slowly, she'll be in intensive care during the duration.

Looks like she is doing fine, folks. I'll be by her side when the weekend comes, as I will be every weekend until she comes out of the hospital.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personal Update:
I was so expecting this to happpen. The problems with computers is that once you are in their systems, there is no way to get yourself out unless you sit behind the keyboard in front of you and plurge the information right out of the system yourself. This sits on top of Sen. H. Clinton decree on Capitol Hill to release $1.9Billion for the WTC Rescue Workers Health Fund. Its all another proposed $$$ spending plan where only those proving the services is going to get the money and we're the rats and guinea pigs for this experiment.

I recieved a letter today from the NYC Board of Health and Mental Hygene, stating the following:
"...the results of your examination are...."

Well, its not good news by any means, nor do I care about such findings, for I find them to be a farce within the medical estabilishment that they would treat us as such animals now, when before many of our friends and collegues has died in denial of such services, and currently these services are minimal at best- tell me something that I dont know! Dont Tell Me That I Need Further Examinations, Tests and Inquiries Done!

According to them, the exposure I have had during my stay at ground zero means that I will have 2 - 5 years to live at best. HA! From what I am gathering with the others who were there, they are all getting the same computer generated letter. Whether I have 2 - 5 years, or another 15 - 20, remains to be seen, but it is disturbing that they would want to put such a scare into us. Those who are gravely ill knows that they's going to die anyways. Those of us who are just sick, knows that things are not right, but we have to continue to work hard to suppport our families. Death, as its said in Time Bandits, "...is not excuse for laying off the job."

Am I scared? No, but I am angered and highly pissed off about the whole situation. Time for me is nothing, for as long as I stand and live, I am immortal. The day I lay down to die is the day my immortality ends.

I never wanted much from this world, and the things that I did want I tried to work hard at and been denied its rewards: marriage and children. I also dont understand how a so-call god can play mind games upon the populance of this world he takes credit in creating. It is in his name that "the choosen ones" fight over. Well, Jews were choosen, as where Christians, then the Musilms and taking it further the Mormons and perhaps any other groups. With each group being told that they were the choosen ones- God has choosen sides. Who is god to choose sides? I swear, god- for who ever he/she/it is, is playing one royal head game upon humanity. No, at best he's skull frak* the human into thinking that a certain few are the choosen ones. If they are so choosen, why not wipe out the rest of humanity with a lash of his almighty hand? No, I think more sinister forces are at play here...

Nor do I not understand how such groups can say the same thing; even murderers can ascend into heaven when they accept their belief in god and accept his forgiveness. Oh sure- Pray to god to affirm your beliefs in him and ask for his devine forgiveness because you're about to commit murder on a grand scale by flying a 757 jetliner into 1/4mile high tower loaded with thousands of people in it, and you will go straight to heaven! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE?!! I can not accept a god who is willing to accept murderers who call to his name and forgiveness while denying others for simplier crimes on the basis of one's emotional state forces them to give up on hope and devine clarity. In short- If Bin Laden were to be killed today- and goes into heaven, that is one place I do not want to be in when its my time to go.

Murder is an immortal sin.
Murder is an unforgivable sin- even by god.
Sins can only be forgiven by those who were sinned upon.
Murder destroys the one who is sinned upon and is therefore incapabale of forgiveness, and thus creates an unforgiven sin.
God does not forgive unforgiven sins.
Sinners who have commited unforgiven sins have a 1-way ticket to hell.

This crap of devine forgiveness does not exist, and anyone believing that is doomed into a 1-way ticket to hell because they will continue to sin and think they can get by on a falsehood. Thats the way I see it.

I so hate these moments of doubt and pain.
At least I have my friends to count on, whether it be 2 years remaining or 20... I'll take each day as it comes not coward when the last day arrives, and continue to work at the getting the 2 things I wanted out of life.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minor update:
It seems that I might be right.
Every Thursday Evening is Mad Scientists Dinner at the Delphi (West Broadway and Reade Street). We are a group of volunteers who were at ground zero, helping out where we can. We call ourselves Mad Scientists, because we are in the pursuit of knowledge, like any other scientist; but we are Mad about the politcs that has been played through since 9/11. Most of us are sick because of our exposure to that was there in Ground Zero, as I am the third member there to be treated for cancer, though many other members are suffering from other symptoms than cancer.

We all have been examined by the NYC Board of Health inquiry on WTC rescue workers health status inquiry. Strangely, as per the numerous phne calls we been exchanging before the meeting tonight, we have all recieved this letter stating we all have a life expentancy of 2 -5 years. Now, I know we cant all be that bad. I believe its a stupid computer generated form letter so as to prove that they did something with the money they already have, and is an attempt to get more.

I remember a long time ago that Government was for the people; Not People for the government. Services are to be given, not earned. Help to be there when needed, and not afterwards.

Of course, Aiesha's not going to know about this until she has recovered herself and is out of the hosptial. I might even delay it until she is done with her studies, since I dont need her to worry about me. Everyone else should worry, well, everyone else who is involved in my life that is.

BTW- her last text message was: Another day towards getting better.
At least she has my humor.
Got to go to that dinner, so laters!

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minor update:
Before I hop on the bus to go see Aiesha, just a personal thing or two.

We exchanged notes during the Mad Scientist Dinner; and most of the members are scared by the letters that they received. A couple, like me, do not agree with the findings. 1 was in so much denial that he ridiculed the rest of us for doing what we all did and crying for money, attention and compensation. Two of us (including me) set his ass right.

But the worst has happened; because of our examination, all our medical records are labled '9/11/01; Catastrophic Care.' Damn them, damn them all. Because of this, our medical insurance will not cover our medical needs.

Furthering the cause is the time the letters says we have left, thus my arguement. I'm weak now, but thats because of the last chemo treatment zapping my strength. Given time, I will regain my strength. Given more time, I will heal and be eh... 97% of what I once was. But that wont be for at least another year. In my mind if I have 2 years, or 5, or 20 years left, I will continue to live as I did- 1 day at a time, and making the most of it.

Later tonight, I will be posting on Aiesha's condiction and anything circumstances that the ex and her husband may have up their sleeves.

To all, good night.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

20th UPDATE:
Aiesha's (Very_Itchy_Rash) recovered a lot; being able to sit up on her own but cant leave the room on her own. They dont want her to pass out or stroke out if she steps out of the room; not even to the bathroom. So she's catherered for the duration that she is in ICU.

She can walk with some help, complains of dizziness and headaches, but thats the contusion on the brain doing it. Things are improving, for the headaches and dizziness is lessening. She needs to relax and take it easy. But soon she'll be out of ICU in a week or two, depending on how it goes, but still in the hospital for her other injuries. that should be another 2 weeks, so, at least into the start of October...

The ex leaves Wednesday, though Rockland county DA and State police wants to speak to her before she leaves. That should be Tuesday, I believe.

Other than that, just tired and with a bad headache on this day. Take care all.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personal Update:
Spoke with the Ex-from-Heaven on the phone for 5 hours today about all that has happened. She's not too happy to say the least about a lot of things; especailly about the 9/11 health insurance thing. Unfortunately, she's going through a rough year like I did back in 2003/2004 when I lost a lot of friends and family to death. Sadly, many friends and family she is losing are my friends too.

She's taking it pretty hard on herself for whats going on. I had to remind her that she was not the engineer of the destinies being played out at the moment. Then again, when it was my turn in 2003/2004, I was taking it pretty hard, especially when Grace died.

I see her on Monday after such services of this one is over and I return from seeing Aiesha. Hopefully she'll feel better by then.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> elfen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: