Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ALN/ALS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The BioCobra

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aslaug wrote:
Lovely revolver there ... but size matters to her, you know that. And the Taurus Raging Bull is just a feckin' HUGE gun ...

If that were the case, then Constantine would end up coughing politely at her while polishing Abyssus surreptitiously. That particular gun is practically ridiculous in terms of size: about the same scale as the Pfeifer Zeliska .600 Nitro Express, but with a unique aesthetic design. See scale reference photo here: http://f4.foto.rambler.ru/preview/r/300x400/4d696fae-22c3-e2f7-1872-498e3ab7976b/600NE_revolver.jpg

Aslaug would probably make some comment about him compensating for something, but if size in guns is what matters to her, then I'm sure her insults are just masking her jealousy of the angel's hellish revolver. Even then, I'm sure Constantine would find a particularly delicious comeback, as only he can manage. Wink

"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of [fur]kind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza." — Dave Barry
Kellan Meig'h
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<Useless babbling>

I will admit, the Taurus Raging Bull is one huge revolver. I have one in .454 Casull chambering, 8 & 3/8" barrel along with its it's older brother, a .Freedom Arms 454 Casull with a 6" barrel.

Factory ammo is scary enough with these two but stepping up and hand-loading will only scare you further. Huge muzzle blast, loud report, heavy kick. Not for the faint-hearted.

However, this is all pedestrian beside the .475 Linebaugh chambering. Like I said before, 23 rounds total through its bore. Firing this thing is a true "Oh Gods" moment. Three individuals wanted to shoot the thing so I obliged them. Each one only fired once, then looked at me like I had lost my mind. The first time I fired it, the little beasty bruised the palm of my hand!

Now I'm trying to convince the tigress that I need a Magnum Research BFR in .475 Linebaugh. I figure the weight would help tame that unruly round.

</Useless babbling>

Mr. Green

Frazikar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
We need bigger GUNS!!!

or one does the Joker (Bats-1) route - long ass barrel...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Aslaug All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: