Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You step into my forum....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
elMaxx
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 12:54 am    Post subject: You step into my forum.... Reply with quote

i come back to yours Wink
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing well lookie here he he he Wink Arrow Idea Question Exclamation
SkunkFox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*gets the grill ready* Looks like were having Fish steaks tonight Kids! Say Dave, Maxx how do you like your Fish steaks? Meduim rare or well done?

SkunkFox
(Poking his nose around the quake servers and liking the killing spree he was on....well until someone blew my furry but up that is! I want to know who ViVi is! Grrrr gonna play self destruct on him/her!)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 7:33 am    Post subject: HAHAHAHAHAHA! Reply with quote

Oh thats perfect!!!!! I can't tell you how many times I saw that end of the gun versus Maxx!

Here's the problem. I got this while eating my breakfast...now I need to clean the monitor!

Thanks Maxx!!!! I love it!

Fish

Hey look kids! See what the nice cat drew me!

Dad, why does he look happy to see you?

Oh, son, he just likes to kill my characters in Quake 2.

Like me Daddy?

Yes sweet daughter, just like you!

SkunkFox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry Fish, once I return Maxx will be on the other side of that Gun looking decidely uneasy as well. Besides me and Maxx probably have the most time playing shooter uppers then anyone else on the planet. Which means we are going to have Blast hunting each other down! Not to mention killing each other repeatedly, trying to prove which is the Best Quaker of All Time!

SkunkFox ready, Aim, KILL!!!!!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkunkFox wrote:
Not to mention killing each other repeatedly, trying to prove which is the Best Quaker of All Time!

Um, aren't Quaker's peaceful, loving people with funny attitudes?

Fish, Making sure to have my Quaker Oats ready.

Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkunkFox wrote:
*gets the grill ready* Looks like were having Fish steaks tonight Kids! Say Dave, Maxx how do you like your Fish steaks? Meduim rare or well done?

SkunkFox
(Poking his nose around the quake servers and liking the killing spree he was on....well until someone blew my furry but up that is! I want to know who ViVi is! Grrrr gonna play self destruct on him/her!)

I think he likes the fish splattered and glowing!!! Shocked

SkunkFox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't mean that type of Quaker Fish! *lol* Go read what I put up in his forum you'll get a kick out it! Honest!
It's alright I don't mind glowing meat, I'm from Texas after all! Glowing meat is nothing compared to chemical free meat (700 different chemicals per square inch and all tastey too!)....I didn't mean it in that Way either! Well actualy I er nevermind!!

SkunkFox

SkunkFox

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I should help him out don't you think? I mean according to Maxx, and Fish himself he's a pretty bad Quake player. So here I go helping him again.

Note to Self: Helping Fish win at Quake has some rather glowing side affects... Shocked
Second Note to Self: I am never helping Fish again....Fragging him is so much funnier! Well when he doesn't Frag himself that is! Laughing

SkunkFox

Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 7:36 am    Post subject: Yikes!!! Reply with quote

WOW! Even when others help me cheat to beat the almighty EL MAXX, I can't win!!!

And why does my avatar suddenly look like Wile E. Coyote, SUPER Genius!!! BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ok, we'll have to play this one more time, with feeling. Quake fest Septemeber. What afternoon (post 4 pm CT) is good for y'all?

SkunkFox

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey give me a break Fish, I made it while still under my meds! It's not too bad though I still need to work on the paws and lower body....oh well.

(Still waiting for Maxx to send those lessons on over..... Confused )

Anyway four sounds good to me except I'm having to use dial up instead of broadband for the next three blasted weeks! Rolling Eyes Blasted roadrunner had better get those lines fixed soon!

SkunkFox.....his art slowly coming together......sorta Confused

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 8:01 am    Post subject: Re: Yikes!!! Reply with quote

Fishburne wrote:
ok, we'll have to play this one more time, with feeling. Quake fest Septemeber. What afternoon (post 4 pm CT) is good for y'all?

I'll try. I t depends on wether I'll try the update today or tomorrow. In the first case I might not even get online anymore today

Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkunkFox wrote:
Hey give me a break Fish, I made it while still under my meds! It's not too bad though I still need to work on the paws and lower body....oh well.

(Still waiting for Maxx to send those lessons on over..... Confused )

Anyway four sounds good to me except I'm having to use dial up instead of broadband for the next three blasted weeks! Rolling Eyes Blasted roadrunner had better get those lines fixed soon!

SkunkFox.....his art slowly coming together......sorta Confused

Oh, I'm not complaining! Just the opposite. I suck so bad at quake, that I feel like Wile E. I even plunged over a cliff in our game. There wasn't even one in the game, yet I managed to fall. Laughing

Your art is fine! I just thought I looked awful familiar!!!! Very Happy

Keep up the great work, Skunky, and you'll be stylin!

Fish - "Sometimes, your life is only to serve as a warning to others" -

SkunkFox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fishburne wrote:

Oh, I'm not complaining! Just the opposite. I suck so bad at quake, that I feel like Wile E. I even plunged over a cliff in our game. There wasn't even one in the game, yet I managed to fall. Laughing

Your art is fine! I just thought I looked awful familiar!!!! Very Happy

Keep up the great work, Skunky, and you'll be stylin!

Fish - "Sometimes, your life is only to serve as a warning to others" -

ROFLMTO!!! That is pretty bad playing Fish! I'm going to try drawing that one for just the heck of it. THe only way I know how to fall to my death when there aren't any cliffs handy is by moving between buildings. It's weird one minute I'm fine, the next I'm falling through the map and getting killed.

Hey as anyone played the new Wolfenstein game yet? Well it's not really new but close enough for now.

SkunkFox
Got a new piece ready now, of Stripe's just have to color and ink it now.

SkunkFox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Takes out his frying pan and waits for Maxx, and Fish's next deathmatch!* Hey I'm hungry, I haven't eaten in a week!!

SkunkFox waiting for his Fishburne Fishsticks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> fishburne All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: