Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi! My name is ....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaymee Fox
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:23 pm    Post subject: Hi! My name is .... Reply with quote

This is the Introduction only. If you want to personally meet me please do come forward ::tail wagging, ears perked up:: I am friendly and warm to everyone who are friendly and warm back. ^^

Introduce yourself and tell me a bit about yourself if you want. However if you want it private and me to know just email at [email protected] , PM, AIM, or [email protected] I'm always avilable to talk, listen, cry, hug, cuddle, and many more. ^^

Hello everyone! My name is Jaymee Hazel Fox
(real name is Erica)

::waves and smiles, tail wagging more:: ^^

------------------------
PrincessB

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kewl! Congrats on getting things started! Smile <stalker voice> I'll be watching you! Looking forward to seeing your stuff! Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jaymee, welcome aboard! Tigermark here, one of PF's resident elder felines. *Bows and lightly kisses the ladiy's paw* Enjoy your stay, and give me a ping if you happen to catch me online.

TM

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Bows and kisses the femme's paw; then throws aution to the winds and HUGS* Welcome back, Jaymee. I remember you from before and I have you on my LJ Friends List. *Grins at TIgermark* I erckon I could be classed as a "resident elder feline" too, since I've been on PF since the beginning and in RL I'm one of the older members here.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jaymee Fox
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tigermark wrote:
Hi Jaymee, welcome aboard! Tigermark here, one of PF's resident elder felines. *Bows and lightly kisses the ladiy's paw* Enjoy your stay, and give me a ping if you happen to catch me online.

TM

*cutsys and smiles* Thank you for your nice friendly welcome.

------------------------
Jaymee Fox
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cateagle wrote:
*Bows and kisses the femme's paw; then throws aution to the winds and HUGS* Welcome back, Jaymee. I remember you from before and I have you on my LJ Friends List. *Grins at TIgermark* I erckon I could be classed as a "resident elder feline" too, since I've been on PF since the beginning and in RL I'm one of the older members here.

*hugs you back dearly* I know n___n I thank you for that on my LJ's I have tried to send you AIMs but seems like none goes through. We can always use PF as contacting heh.

------------------------
Jaymee Fox
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PrincessB wrote:
Kewl! Congrats on getting things started! Smile <stalker voice> I'll be watching you! Looking forward to seeing your stuff! Wink

OH NO!! x3 *is stalked* I'll make sure no one regrets for coming here and see my stuff n___n

------------------------
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaymee Fox wrote:
Cateagle wrote:

*hugs you back dearly* I know n___n I thank you for that on my LJ's I have tried to send you AIMs but seems like none goes through. We can always use PF as contacting heh.

You'd do better to try and reach me on MSM or ICQ as I don't always ahve AIM up and running. Alternatively, leaving me a message on Y!M works well, too.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Henry_Hound

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Henry Hound. Leader of the Hell Hounds. I'm best known for blowing furs up in introduction threads, and for starting a war to attempt the take over of PF. It was all in fun though.

*Tosses a bag of catnip to Princess.*

Asalis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Names Asalis but you already knew that. Leader of the Rabbit Mech Mercinary Squad. RMMS for short. You need a problem solved or an obsticle... removed from you path just call us. Have mech will travel.

*Hands Jaymee a small card with contact information*

Now as for the me in RL well thats a different story i'd rather not discuss here at this time. However if ya wish to contact me I'm on every kind of IM covered on this website. though I mostly use Yahoo, AIM, and MSN all at once.

We, dig, giant robots!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7PjQnw_E0U

I hate the DMV
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
PrincessB

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<grabs the catnip and rubs up against Henry purring, then looks at Jamie>
I'm back home! Time to watch your every move! bwahahahacoughcough woops. hairball. Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Henry_Hound

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only downside to being a feline, the ever constant coughing up of hairballs. Laughing Laughing
Jaymee Fox
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

=x

*is stalked, is coughed at , is watched*

call me Jaymee of JF not Jamie =x

------------------------
PrincessB

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL sorry. Didn't mean to, didn't even realize I had. I was preoccupied when I was writing that. 8 and a half hours on the road in blazing heat burned my brain! Smile
JediFur

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tigermark wrote:

TM

Elder Felines? Oh, you just relax, my friend, you're no grey-muzzle just yet! Razz

The name's Jedi, but you knew that already. Smile

Glad to see you back Planetside, you were missed. Smile

-JediFur

Did you Know?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> jaymeefox All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: