Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How is Victoria & Tygon chapter 5 Doing?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
caspian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 10:26 am    Post subject: How is Victoria & Tygon chapter 5 Doing? Reply with quote

Tygon,
How is Victoria and Tygon Chapter 5 Doing? I ask because i am hoping it has to do with the dance and i am just dying to find out what is going to happen there.

Casp Smile

Pflarrian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: How is Victoria & Tygon chapter 5 Doing? Reply with quote

Actually, I'm kind of curious about that as well, but then, I'm sort of curious about everything, aren't I? Wink
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: How is Victoria & Tygon chapter 5 Doing? Reply with quote

Weeeeeeeeell, good question, next question? Smile

Okay, serious now, there are a few drafts done and I know what will happen, but I'm afraid you will be disappointed.

My original plan was to write chapter 4 of Trapped Cat now and (if my muse agrees) chapter 3 of DragonBall F. But you know how plans are. None of them survives contact with the enemy and in this case the enemy was George Lucas. Why you ask? Well finally watching Attack of the Clones last Saturday brought me back on track with Feline Destiny and I think this will be the story that gets the next chapter update.

But I promise to concentrate on V&T after that, okay? Smile

In the meantime I think I have one or the other surprise waiting for you all. Keep watching for the next site update.

TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Ah haa!, well lookie here now, Ty all spiffied up in his new avatar, looks good, verry good, you must have kept Maxx busy, and the vixens like it too, I had to chase them away from the computer, Wink
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, thanks for the compliment, TVDave Smile

Okay, here's a little update on the writing situation. FD chapter 4 is coing along good. I will contain quite a surprise for you all Smile

However, V&T chapter 5 will be postponed a bit more. Sorry but I need to finish my part of Broken Highway first. I ignored that already too long.

But to make the waiting a bit easier I will make a few updates in the Other Writings section. Look out for them Smile

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figure this is best posted here.

As I said earlier in the 'Sad News' topic and just posted on my site, I have decided to officially discontinue 'Victoria & Tygon'.

While there are several reasons for this, the biggest is that I realized that it was never meant to be a full story. It never had an actual plot and was little more than an expriment, a concept story if you want. I wanted to see if I COULD write something like this, and it seems like I had moderate abilities. Also, it gave me a setting to test-run characters which then got exported to other settings, that have been more successful.

Anyway, I'm sorry if anybody is disappointed, but I just have to stop trying to work on it. It has blown itself out and this way I can focus better on other projects.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> tygon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: