Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A new Sci-Fur I (we) may be writing ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Writer's Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scifer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: A new Sci-Fur I (we) may be writing ... Reply with quote

I started Crimson Abyss a long time ago before I knew much about story writing, so I'm thinking of giving that a break for a while ... I was talking to the wonderful Mr. Chase Jones about doing a story based loosely on Halo, featuring one of his characters and one of mine ... I haven't done much yet, but I was just trying to get a feel of a really dark and dismal beginning to a story ... (Not even sure on the name yet ... but,)

- Spectral Blackout -
By Scifer Sharpclawe and (hopefully) Chase Jones

The darkness will always plunge and the stars will always shine. This special night will always be close to my heart. This special night will last forever … But who lives forever anyway?

A monstrous structure of blackened metal peeked over the horizon with the morning sun. Shafts of glistening light created a golden halo around the dark angel. Some called the space station an eyesore, but the orbital sunrise onboard the Goliath was a beautiful, if not hypnotizing site. Onboard the military space platform, the sun blazed through the portholes in the crew’s sleeping quarters. But not for Scifer. Scifer had never seen an orbital sunrise. He was on the opposite side of the station when the rays of the sun struck it each morning. Section G was on the dark side of the Goliath at 0500 hours, which was just when Scifer normally woke up.

As usual, the white tip to Scifer’s dark gray, fox like tail would twitch, his heavy, white, badger like eyebrows would slope into an angry frown and his sharp, crystal blue eyes would slowly heave open. Now he would wait a while before he wrinkled his black nose at the foul odor lingering in the dank room. The bed sheets had never been changed since Scifer had joined the Space Core, but despite the badgerfox being British, he wasn’t one to complain. He would then shove his white muzzle in his armpit and take a quick inhalation to so if it was him that made the stench. A lot of the time it was. In which case he would make a barely audible groan, screw his eyes up and throw his head back onto his pillow. Scifer sometimes wished he were one to complain.

The hefty badger rolled onto his back and rested head in his paws, making the springs in his mattress creak a little. Scifer stayed quiet for a long time as he looked up through unblinking eyes at the gray ceiling. He had a habit of staring through things with those piercing eyes, trying to make them into something pleasing to the eye. But that was extremely difficult in such a dismal place. The badger sighed deeply and scratched his arm. He gave and expression to the ceiling as if to say ‘What am I doing here?’

“G’morning Sci,� said tired voice from below the badger. The strain put on the words made it sound like their speaker was stretching his arms.

“Morning Biggs,� replied Scifer, still looking up at the ceiling.

Scifer was not alone in the smelly room. Biggs was a dirty brown hair that slept in the bunk below him.

-

Well, that's all I've done so far ... I'd like any input you've got ... My skills as a creative writer have already got quite a large dent in them ... Confused

Laughing Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Skype Name
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to see something done.
Stop discussing and start doing Laughingl

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Writer's Guild All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: