Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Brunner Effect...(?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jbird
Forum Hatchetman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: Ok, if we take part a and insert it into subsection b Reply with quote

Fishburne wrote:

A thermos with LOX...interesting. I'll have to think about that one.

Fish, freshly microwaved daily!

As an ECM tech, I can tell you for a fact that smoked salmon is NOT an ideal conductor. Razz

j/k

(00:40:05) nbz: you win at the motherf***ing internet O_O
Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Ok, if we take part a and insert it into subsection b Reply with quote

Jbird wrote:
Fishburne wrote:

As an ECM tech, I can tell you for a fact that smoked salmon is NOT an ideal conductor. Razz

j/k

Sez you! My brain conducts far better with a lox and onion bagel. Drool!

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Ok, if we take part a and insert it into subsection b Reply with quote

Fishburne wrote:
Jbird wrote:
Fishburne wrote:

j/k

Sez you! My brain conducts far better with a lox and onion bagel. Drool!

HHHMMMMMMMmmmmm...... BAGEL......!
HHHMMMMMMMmmmmm...... BRAIN......!
HHHMMMMMMMmmmmm...... BRAIN on BAGEL......!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
RodTerl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 9:54 am    Post subject: Re:Tesla Reply with quote

Wow, you leave for a couple weeks, and the ideas pour in.

Fastest way to get an EMP generator, is just use a normal flash generator, one of the one shot cameras will do, they have a fast recharge, and put a coil accross the flash tube terminals, and wrap it around the tube, this should give you a magnetically confined shorting plasma, but hopefully not one cable of reaching fusion levels. Just a modification of a 6 ft strip light lightning conductor I was working on 15 year ago.. I was bored. 8}

Um, and I believe Ive foubd the last equation I needed to solve the problem I was having, that is, what is the gravitaional field of a photon, or, how to derive quantum gravity.

I found the equation, in a Physics Dictionary from 1985, giving the change in speed of propagation in a stretched string. Seeing as I was already using a continously and locally variable speed of light, I applied the idea to this equation, and so came up with a first approximation on how an induvidua sinewaves velocity alters with frequency, hence energy. Photons and particals are collections of waveforms, that is, wave packets, and the induvidual waves are static, they exist through all space time and realities. I know this needs a lot more work, and I apologise, but it does give rise to some interesting effects. Due to the calcualtion giving rise to a complex gamma function (the change in velocity with energy) , at low frequencies the gamma has a much higher imaginary part, that the real part, and so has a much higher imaginary spacetime distortion, or a negative, or repulsive gravitational effect. Im trying to find people who would like to see if this accurately models the MOND behaviour, as well as certain deep space observations.

Um, Anyone know if something like the National Geographic would even bother looking at a mail from a total unknown, even if all the equations and derivations and results were clearly worked through and shown?

Mrrr, lets see, what could I do with 2500 of nanosecond switch rated 200 Volt 4 A RMS Power Mosfets.. Build a 20Mwatt 50*50 phase array for quietly asking the Electronic Snoop Vans to mind their own buisiness?8}

Sigh, so many radar, sub, microwave, power Fets.. and no idea to do.

I hope someone can follow my reasonings.. I cant half the time. 8}
I definitely need a blackboard.

RodTerl

Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, I grep that.

Shocked

Very Happy Actually I did.

Galadrion

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twisted Evil Psycho Electronics Technicians 'R' Us.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RodTerl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 10:09 am    Post subject: Psycho..... Reply with quote

P.E.T s R US?

Grin, now why does that sound like a recipie for disaster 9)

KFC BigMac anyfur?

RodTerl

We proudly give you this medal of valor, can you tell us why you charged that heavily defended emplacement armed only with a tin opener? Well, the emergancy air drop of coffee landed inside their compound.

Bringing the Red Mountain to the Troops.

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: Ok, if we take part a and insert it into subsection b Reply with quote

Quote:

HHHMMMMMMMmmmmm...... BAGEL......!
HHHMMMMMMMmmmmm...... BRAIN......!
HHHMMMMMMMmmmmm...... BRAIN on BAGEL......!

Any questions? Wink

Chris
http://chrisfoxx.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RodTerl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 10:51 am    Post subject: Wibble Reply with quote

Any questions? Cool

Hey, I only work out the maths for n dimensional topological manipulation for time travel, youre the one whose giving me a headache in the way youre using it. 9)

I bet we still have to wait for the next couple chapters to come out, bothh Sabrina, and Tabitha. Cool

Oh well, back to the mind distorting numbness, of trying to clean up te house. 8}

Wish you all the best Chris,

RodTerl

Pzzziinngg.. Crash. My Coffee!, Right, that does it, CHAARRGGE....
Jbird
Forum Hatchetman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Wibble Reply with quote

RodTerl wrote:

*Laughs uncontrollably for five minutes straight.*

Oh, and Field Effect Transistors BAD. Don't ask, long ECM story. Very Happy

Bad MOSFET, bad! Go in your hole!

(00:40:05) nbz: you win at the motherf***ing internet O_O
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 6:10 pm    Post subject: Back to Brunner's Effect Reply with quote

RodTerl wrote:
Any questions? Cool

Hey, I only work out the maths for n dimensional topological manipulation for time travel, youre the one whose giving me a headache in the way youre using it. 9)

I bet we still have to wait for the next couple chapters to come out, bothh Sabrina, and Tabitha. Cool

Oh well, back to the mind distorting numbness, of trying to clean up te house. 8}

Wish you all the best Chris,

RodTerl

I think abusive use of temporial mechanics is a crime in some societies.
Furthermore, I was right about using the "Time Police" but too bad he did not survive the trip...

Now, here's a fine kettle of fish to deal with:
1 dead time traveller
1 Out-of-Time person
Mass panic at a street corner somewhere in Ohio, I think.
Imagine if the Red-Light Camera caught all that on film?
Better yet, if its live video feed to a central law office- can you imagine the looks on the officers there watching that screen?!!!!!
I can see that now: Man killed from traffic accident; Metal T-Rex hauls away body, hundreds flee with their lives- Film at 11!

The next step is what?
Disasterous outcomes awaits if Tabitha brings Sabrina home to meet with Chris. Bad enough that she was brought back to the future; If its going to kick in it should have since the accidental time travel of the day before. Furthermore Tabitha returned within the same 24 hour period from which she left, but spent a couple of days in the past (time spent at the hospital- if it were a couple of days, indeed, it was longer than anticipated), meaning that she "much older" than when she left.

Question is- how does one bring back a dead time traveller, if it is possible?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
RodTerl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 12:42 pm    Post subject: Paradox Reply with quote

Or, Im Back. Cool

Im very suprised about the speed of death, it would take an impulse to dissarray the firing of the neurons in the brain, and they would still have a chance of recovering. I think it depends critically on the actual structure of the neural wiring in the person in question.

Ok, I did some tidying up while I was away. I hate patents, they limit the evolution process.

This is the simple equation for quantum gravity.

c=co*y

(1+r^2)=y^2=(1+i*(2*f/(co^2)))

r=v/co=vo*y/co
y=Lorentz Fitzgerald contraction ratio as used by Einstien.
co=Einstiens fixed speed of light.
c=local speed of light.
vo=Einstein calculated velocity relative to Einstein speed of light.
v=Actual speed of light.
f=Frequency of waveform. NOTE, is an Imaginary number, but gives Real values for results.

A photon or particle is a collection of discrete waveforms, that can only take definite values because the Universe is closed, hence quantised. The Equation for f above, implies there is a nonlinear corespondance between wave number, and frequency. Im looking at a simple model that can be built by children, that easily shows this effect. Details if anyone asks. Cool

Tempooral mechanics seems to work, by manipulating the entire object through time, but keeping part of its interaction field in the time from whence it was sent. Effectively, it means that no matter how much you try to mess up time, every single particle, um, Knows, which time it came from. Because of the complex (literally) nature of the distortion of space time, the reason Tabitha didnt get killed when she first went through, was because the paradox of her going back, caused a resonance with the equipment, that dropped Dr Badger into the vehicle instead. And if anyone says, but that happened in all their futures.. There was a lot of power involved, over a large distance. Quantum fluctuations permit time reversals and loops to occur, as long as the overall effect is to keep the system as stable as possible. You mess one way, the Universe messes back. And, as the Universe has the final say, it can do whatever it wants.
Hmm.. maybe thats the effect that Hawking saw in the equations for naked singularities.

Oh, And I think Ive started to get a grip on how the wormhole end propagates as it forms, and decays, which equations etc to look for and use. It seems to propagate along the least energy gradient principle, so its starting to look like you use a n dimensional RF generator to create a temporally steerable energy dead spot, feed one end of a nano worm hole into it, pumping power into the worm hole using a resonant system to keep it open, and extend it, then, once youve stabilised the two ends, you can make the wormhole as large as you like, letting its hyperlength curl around as it increases to occupy a minimum energy state. Just switching off such a generator could have Very nasty effects indeed as the two ends snap back together, and anihilate, releasing all the energy along their paths. Also, because wormholes repel each other (negative gravity) Trying to drop one wormhole right next to another, either spatially or temporally, will lead to a Much larger power requirement in the guide beam, to reduce the fields enough in the area to allow the wormhole to actually get there.

Um.. also, for anyone whos making CPUs out there.. I can use present technology, to show a working model for a single gate, given a few weeks build time, that can run at 10^100 operations per second. Thats 350 years time according to Moores Law.

Fast CPUs are why robots are expensive to build. Check the latest research. Most reactions in humans, are totally random. So using a Fast CPU to try to counteract a totally random action, is exponentially more difficult than trying to counteract a slower, less accurate action.

I wanted to use 1000 Z80 CPUs for my Android back in the 80s. a Single P4 CPU has more raw power, All together, and a fraction the power requirements. Yet, I wouldnt trust a P4 to sit and look like a rock.

Monolithic OS are bad, monolithic buisnises are having trouble.. why should it be any different for monolithic CPUs?,.

I like Open Source, makes everyone realise Everyone else know what you know, so gets you moving, and making something useful, rather than trying to hide what you have, that you think is better. 8}

I wanted more power from my Z80s, so I worked on overclocking, recoding, and eventually some very advanced stuff. Somewhere in the late 80s, to mid 90s, I got the theoretical design to be about 12-15 exp Ips, depending on variation..

And last?.. From one paper published on space assembly methods, it proves that the so called space drive I worked on all those years ago, Works..

I can get a 100kton drive from a 1m^unit, using 1kWatt power. No point asking NASA, they dont have the money. Anyone know a scool that would like the design? Cool

As I said, Monolithic, Bad, too much internal beauracracy absorbing too much resources.

Oh well, I am mental 8}
HFASD, Williams as far as can be asertained.. normalised IQ?.. 250 plus maybe. Unfortunately the mental disroder makes a total mockery of any standardised IQ test.. so, Im a moron, I think thats the correct medical value for my measured IQ.

I really apologise if Ive insulted anyone. 8(.. Humanity is not my strong point. 8(

Lets see, what have I done from borth to 21?.. 1250 diffeerent major ideas. What have I done in the Last 12 years since?.. A simplified equation for Quantum Gravity.

Sigh, isnt it a good thing I dont try to be successful. Given todays available technology, Id easy be worth in excess of 100 Trillion US dollars.

Cool Dont worry, Furry Haven has been catered for. And Nobody would be able to take it away from you. This system makes Palladium looks like My First ABC Cool

Take care everyone, Wintel are trying to take your rights to live.

RodTerl
Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

Blink Blink

Ok, I went back and worked your equation, but a variable has not been identified.

i

What does i constitute.

Incomplete equations make me hurt inside. Real Bad.

elMaxx
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think i have a way to explain that... perhaps the time travel agency has a Bistromatic Ver. 2.5 based drive... a drive more complex than the infinite improbability one...
the main advantage is that this advanced version of the bistromatic engine can cross vast interstellar/dimensional distances without all that dangerous mucking about improbability factors...

...meanwhile, a butterly beats the crud out of an ant in Thailand...

Wink

Concolor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fishburne wrote:
Shocked

Blink Blink

Ok, I went back and worked your equation, but a variable has not been identified.

i

What does i constitute.

Incomplete equations make me hurt inside. Real Bad.

Isn't that the good old "square root of negative one"? If he didn't redefine it, that's what I would assume.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: