Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Obligortory "Hi i'm new"
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What furry should I be I wonder?
Feline(please post why also)
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Canine(please post why also)
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Other (please post why also)
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Cooldrew100

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! Welcome to PF! Whassup?
Anyway, like everyone already said, its up to you to choose your species. It didn't take me too long to decide on a hedgehog, but it might take you longer.

Danny
Banned From Internets

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to this little funny furry corner of the net.

*goes on the phone*
Whazzaa?!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[The Background plays the tune from the Twilight Zone]
...OK...

Mr. Green

But seriously, my fursonia has been there, though how stupid or silly is a generic carnivore?

Unfortunately, my diet was mainly Carnivore for most of this life, there was the carb-factor to deal with; though now in a manitory diet to cut the carbs and increase the veggies. [YUCK!] At least the meat intake remains almost the same, though my doc fainted when he saw my cholesterol level being no where near where they should be. (According to him, anyone eating this much meat as I do should have a sky-high cholesterol levels, as I actually have borderline normal- with a .5 point above actual normal for a male of my age.)

This high protien diet was good to me (d.a.m.n. you carbs for ruining it!), as it kept me in good athelic form for most of my younger years. Injuries healed quite quickly, muscle tone was achieved quite readily and stayed with little excercise. Then again, I was in constant motion... The fat levels, well, I was no Arnold Schwartzeneagger <-- of how ever it is spelt. But how many "normal looking" people you know can carry twice their own weight and carry it for 100 yards in a fast pace? Not necessary running, but in case of an emergency, quickly get out of harms way? While carrying a couple of bodies?

Well, meat was good to me, and forever I shall devour it greedily when placed before me. Many have called me a son of a jackyl, but if my image shall ever need be seen- Bill Hollbrook's RL is the best fitting of them all to me. Mr. Green

Funny though, in my life guard years, I was refered to as a seal... Twisted Evil
This seal's been out of water for too long, and grew a pair of walking legs. Razz

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, my friend. All the advise given so far is great. I had no problem deciding upon my avater, as I've always loved tigers. The choice is entirely yours, just let your imagination soar.

Tigermark

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Scifer

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey dude! Welcome to the mayhem! Twisted Evil

So, don't know what furry you are, eh? Well, whatever you decide to be, (I couldn't choose between badger and fox, so I'm a badgox!) have a go at drawing your own avatar. I'll make you a tamplate for a wolf tail if you can't find one. Wink

Oh ... and you might want this.

*Chucks Wonder a loaded nerf cannon*

For when 'he' comes. When skunk meets fox, you'd better have your running shoes on ...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Skype Name
WonderWhatFurryIAm

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 1:38 pm    Post subject: Hey I found something funny.... Reply with quote

Hey everyone! I found this really cool thing.. i dont think i mentioned my name in here befur... aww it doesnt post html... CRAP >.< um lemme find the link.......... http://www.livejournal.com/users/kookybat810/71818.html?view=229258#t229258 P.S. Please do not post in her Journal... that's my prospective new GF, taking her to movies end of may. Also to dinner, debating whether to take her to Olive Garden or some other place, since price isn't an issue >Smile You can also scroll allllllllllll the way up and try throwing your own furries names in there its fun! anyway yeah wolf templates would be cool... 36 long and 18 wide? k love love *tacklehugs all*

EDIT stupid proxy for getting by school stuff...

Last edited by WonderWhatFurryIAm on Wed May 19, 2004 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dragon-Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hair: Rediculously long, always flowing.
Clothes: School boy/girl uniform.
Powers: Light magic
Special Features: Random tattoo(s)
Sidekick: Small fluffy animal that talks...usually too much.
Attitude: Happy, bouncy, too hyper for it to be heathly.
Weapon: Mallet of DOOM

WTF?!? Okay this needs some tinkering..... *tinker tinker*

Hair: Dark and cut short.
Clothes: Long, super cool trenchcoats.
Powers: Psychic powers
Special Features: Unusual, yet natural markings
Sidekick: Large dragon.
Attitude: Extremely smart and cheerful, maybe with a big brother/sister complex.
Weapon: Shuriken

Alright, now we're talking.

Oh welcome to this place deprived of sanity fursona unknown.

WonderWhatFurryIAm

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah thanks for the intros all. *looks around* What are you all scared about? who's skunkfox? But anyway yeah it looks like a great place to be... im currently chatting on IRC ill tty all later.
Sharc_Vulpus

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't let them scare you with stories of Skunkfox, He's generally an ok guy.

Welcome to PF it's a mad house full of chaos and confusion to the most part. But do not worry, because we are all crazy in some aspect.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*jabs his thumb to his own chest* We are not. We are perfectly sane.

*blinks, then shifts around at the uncomfortable silence and stares...* What?

*whips out a Nerfinator2k(c) and unloads on random furres.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: