Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sabrinas dead, noooooooo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
otis411

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
Steven09 wrote:
It was very difficult to hold back my tears when I first read chapter 6 and it's variations Crying or Very sad

At least we can keep in mind that when the story finishes, it will never happen.

... can you?

What do you mean by that? Shocked

Uh oh

Elevators are a way to get up and down. Especially at speeds of at least 1600 Feet/Minute (8m/s)
otis411

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may seem strange but I have a few ideas of creating a few skyscrapers based on Tabitha the Story and it's variations on a theme with animated elevators. Oh boy are these elevators insane! They surpass the rank of a "death trap"!!!!!

It expresses the feeling about the stories.

It's a very different idea that I came up with.

Hey, this might be considered a "variation on a theme". Very Happy

Elevators are a way to get up and down. Especially at speeds of at least 1600 Feet/Minute (8m/s)
Ryan Fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

otis411 wrote:
This may seem strange but I have a few ideas of creating a few skyscrapers based on Tabitha the Story and it's variations on a theme with animated elevators. Oh boy are these elevators insane! They surpass the rank of a "death trap"!!!!!

Fascinating... -picks up a pencil and starts harassing a random scrap of paper-
Nothing like feeding an overly active imagination.. pays when you're all hyped upon caffeine and meds Razz
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Skype Name
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryan Fox wrote:
otis411 wrote:

Fascinating... -picks up a pencil and starts harassing a random scrap of paper-
Nothing like feeding an overly active imagination.. pays when you're all hyped upon caffeine and meds Razz

Might make a neat animation, too! Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
otis411

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it 1/4 done! Smile

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

otis411 wrote:
I got it 1/4 done! Smile

Schweet!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Leonato

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... we are settled then? January 11th, 2011 is the date? Or is that just conjecture? I mean... its just around the bend... I remember reading the date before, but as far as I know, its not cannon is it? I mean... if it is... well, I wont go there till I hear one way or the other...
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leonato wrote:
So... we are settled then? January 11th, 2011 is the date? Or is that just conjecture? I mean... its just around the bend... I remember reading the date before, but as far as I know, its not cannon is it? I mean... if it is... well, I wont go there till I hear one way or the other...

It's not only canon, it's unbelievable to think that Tabitha caught up to itself!

I've been working on putting the new chapter together, but it's hard without the other half of my writing team, believe you me.
Leonato

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
Leonato wrote:

It's not only canon, it's unbelievable to think that Tabitha caught up to itself!

I've been working on putting the new chapter together, but it's hard without the other half of my writing team, believe you me.

I can imagine Crying or Very sad

Its Cannon *sighs*

Yes, Tabitha chapter 6 has caught up to us. So... For the day in question... I would sincerely wish that we not forget the message in the midst of the pain. Never -EVER- allow yourself to think you don't matter... Never -EVER- see your own life as affecting nobody. Sabrina is the very definition of 'the girl next door'. Nothing 'special', nothing sets her apart from so many women in America, she is 'normal', yet, loving and kind. Her kindness, her character, shown in her actions, have caused us all to have a soft spot for her. Her life, fictional as it may be, has affected us all. It has affected others in her story as well... So take from the pain the simple truth, that an ordinary life, is -NOT- wasted.

Furthermore, look at how she loves, loves with passion, its another part of her we cant get enough of. True Love is the most powerful force, period, end of story.

Yea, I am blathering now, but still... we should never forget the messages taught to us by these skilled authors. They had to do it with pain, but sometimes that's the only thing that cuts through... We all felt like we lost a close friend in that car crash. And sometimes, its events like that, real or not, to shock us into taking stock in what really matters in life. Friendship, friendly love, caring for our own loved-ones... Never -ever- forgetting to show how we feel.

So, let us remember, on Jan 11, 2011, remember what we lost, and what our true priorities are =^.^=

PF's resident Lynx/Domestic Reader/DJ,
Leonato

Teric

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

Well spoken, Leo. Let us always remember, and let our hearts be softened when we recall one of the finest skunks of all time.

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have no idea of the pain. I know I've mentioned it before, but that was the hardest thing I ever had to write. I mean, how do you write about the girl you love dying and sharing with everyone her last moments on Earth?

Not something I recommend. Certainly not at 70 miles per hour on an interstate highway, when you're throat is as raw as an onion and you can't see the road for tears.

And then next day, doing it again. And again the next day, each time fine-tuning the story and adding in details, refining details already there, sor someone so real and so wonderful that you can see each hair of fur on her body, each hair on her head, your own reflection in her glasses.

Trust me, a new chapter will be here soon, for real. But consider what puts this together, then go reread Chapter 6. Then reread TV Dave's story, especially the funeral when Zig Zag sings Amazing Grace and Chris' visit while at the cemetery.

Sunuvabitch, it's happening again. Back later, folks.
Leonato

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry Chris Embarassed Crying or Very sad

I did not mean to cause more pain dragging this up, I just couldn't help but notice the date was approaching. And I do sincerely hope that we can all learn the lesson, that every life is precious, and true love is to be cherished and never let to be unspoken.

*bows out* Crying or Very sad

Leonato

Frazikar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borrowing from the Bard -

Life's a stage and we are merely players upon it, with beginnings and endings, as we go across playing many parts for all to see...

(and sometimes enjoy)
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leonato wrote:
I'm sorry Chris Embarassed Crying or Very sad

I did not mean to cause more pain dragging this up, I just couldn't help but notice the date was approaching. And I do sincerely hope that we can all learn the lesson, that every life is precious, and true love is to be cherished and never let to be unspoken.

*bows out* Crying or Very sad

Leonato

Oh hey Leo, don't be. No one ever likes to think of loved ones dying, and planning their deaths is only a little emotional.

I just wanted to show what went into it all, so don't go bowin' out nowheres Wink

Chris!
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frazikar wrote:
Borrowing from the Bard -

Life's a stage and we are merely players upon it, with beginnings and endings, as we go across playing many parts for all to see...

(and sometimes enjoy)

And a good theater critic can put 'em all out of work Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: