Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

One Year Ago...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 2:18 pm    Post subject: One Year Ago... Reply with quote

...This week that we recieved the news of TVDave's passing from Chris Foxx.
TVDave is in a better place now, leaving behind a legacy of which no one will be able to fulfil. But his memory lives on through us, and that will continue on for as long a we remember.

2003-04 has been one filled with tradegies and triumphs.
Another PF loss in '03 was Neiux, a young furry artist from Japan, just starting to wade in the waters of furdom; lost at the young age of 22.

PF's server has been ugraded to a new one, many system updates were placed and made (Thank you Whip for a job well done). Kinsfire, I hope the old PF server suits you well. My personal sever ( http://www.fernandogutierrez.net ) has been up and down, and is currently down. I hope to get it back up during the summer.

KWKAT Planet Furry (Internet) Radio station was put online. Many listeners tune in daily, and many DJ's (including me), crank out the tunes. Put http://radio.planetfurry.com:8000 into your media player. WinAMP is recommended but Windows Media Player and REAL-One can also be used to access the stream. MacAMP and many other media playes can be used on the Mac OS/OSX systems.

KWKAT Chat room was created afterwards, first on AIM, then moved too Esper.net. Its a meeting place for DJ's and their fans to gather together and discuss various subjects and requests songs to be played. It can be found on: irc.esper.net on channel #kwkat

Moderator's list has been created, with Your's truly being one of the drafted. I promise to do my best to do my duty...

and (Not last or least), the Racoon Library has expanded it services to include music, art and expanded stories, as many artists of many media step forth to create and establish their talents online.

For me, its been a trying year, TV Dave being the first person I know to pass away in '03, and loosing somebody else on a monthly basis... My own forum lists everyone. I will forever curse out '03 for that. I'm just glad that it is finally over.

At MFM'03, a tradition has been started: the TVDave Memorial Dinner. May it continue for many years to come. I cant guarentee that I'll be able to go for '04- but like last year- I'll send some moo-lah to Ghoti for some other less fortunate fur to go in my place. All I ask is that you guys make the best of it, and remember who helped out.

May '04-'05 be better than the year before...
And where ever you are- TVDave, thumbs up to you. You are missed very much down here.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> tvdave All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: