Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feline Destiny
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pflarrian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tygon wrote:

He does, doesn't he? You will find out why... not soon, but in time.

If anybody has any speculations as to why Tygon does want to get out of the system so desperately, I would love to hear them Smile

Maybe he really hates the water there? Confused

Maybe he hates life on space stations. Wink

Maybe he just really needs to get... um... nevermind. Twisted Evil

Actually, I know, but I can't tell. It's the privilege and the curse of being the editor. You get to know what's happening before everyone else does, but the problem is that you do know what's happening before everyone else does.

Oh, and Tygon? I still really like that little plot twist you threw in there. Imperial Examination into Events...
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pflarrian wrote:
Oh, and Tygon? I still really like that little plot twist you threw in there. Imperial Examination into Events...

Thank you, Pflarrian. I'm glad you like it.

I actually didn't think of it as a plot twist. Maybe because I had planned that all the way Smile

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Announcement:

Any of you ever wanted to work on a spaceship? Well, here is your chance. Wild Star Enterprises is taking applications. You think You'd make a good engineer? Pilot? Cargo Worker? Cook? Sex slave for the captain? (that last one was a joke BTW Wink). Then send your application TODAY to our CEO Tygon Panthera via email, PM or contect him directly using one of the many Instant Messengers available and he will take care of you personally!

End of Announcement

What that all means? Well, there still are quite a few jobs on the Wild Star that I don't have characters for yet and I thought I would give people who would like to see their characters on my very own spaceship the opportunity to 'apply' for some of the jobs. Of course, some of the fun jobs are already taken but there still are a lot. I neen another secondary pilot, engineering and maintnance crew, one or two nurses, cooks and all the other furs you need to provide the crew with food (it's a big ship and there isn't such a thing as replicators in FD) and quite a few more.

So, if you think that you have a character that would fit to one of these jobs or just have a character you wouldlike to see as a proud member of the Wild Star Crew, send me a mail, PM or IM me and give me a description and possibly some background of the character and I'll see what I can do.

Note: All these characters will most likely be just side characters. I can't promise big scenes either. Heck, I can't even promise small scenes but I'll do my best.

And yes, this is a very cheap way to get more characters without thinking them up myself Wink

On a last note, thanks to Fishburne for designing the Wild Star Enterprises logo for me Smile

TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Wellllll friends and neighbers, Cowboys and indians, furs and femms , and another good chapter of FD, with Josh still teatering on the edeg of the abyss of death, and what evil secret on helm, is giving Cpt Ty the holy hebejebies? and of course Zig Zag looking good as ever, dressed or undressed, and how about the thing in a bowl thats Zig's living dress, cool. and what do the folks on earth want with the crew of the wild star, and will the crew get a little R and R. That and more are comming up in the next chapter of FELINE DESTINY!!!!!!! brought to you each week coast to coast on most of these Mutual Broadcast Stations, and by the Makers of Miss Silky Fur Tail conditioner.......Femms! if you went to look your best, try Miss Silky Fur, and the furs will love to run their paws thru your Tail.......on sale now at all Furall Drug Stores.....Good health to all From Furall...........This is the Mutual Radio Network....good night every one
Pflarrian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TVDAVE wrote:
Surprised Wellllll friends and neighbers, Cowboys and indians, furs and femms , and another good chapter of FD, with Josh still teatering on the edeg of the abyss of death, and what evil secret on helm, is giving Cpt Ty the holy hebejebies? and of course Zig Zag looking good as ever, dressed or undressed, and how about the thing in a bowl thats Zig's living dress, cool. and what do the folks on earth want with the crew of the wild star, and will the crew get a little R and R. That and more are comming up in the next chapter of FELINE DESTINY!!!!!!!

^0o^?!? Why? I prefer to go by the Monty Python's Flying Circus method - "And now for something completely different." Mr. Green

Actually, I want to know what's up with the three-headed fire-breathing blue thingy, myself.

Who really knows what will happen next? The SHADOW knows! Well, Tygon knows too, and so do I, but I'm not telling because I promised Tygon I wouldn't. Twisted Evil

Quote:
brought to you each week coast to coast on most of these Mutual Broadcast Stations, and by the Makers of Miss Silky Fur Tail conditioner.......Femms! if you went to look your best, try Miss Silky Fur, and the furs will love to run their paws thru your Tail.......on sale now at all Furall Drug Stores.....Good health to all From Furall...........This is the Mutual Radio Network....good night every one

Um... Confused
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pflarrian wrote:
^0o^?!? Why? I prefer to go by the Monty Python's Flying Circus method - "And now for something completely different." Mr. Green

Well, Pflarrian is quite right there. But what am I talking, look for yourself.

Chapter 6 is posted. I hope you guys like it.

TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Bearion

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite a lead in for a new character. Victoria sounds very much like the severe looking frigid-girl-wearing-glasses in the James Bond movies. Usually the dangerous one.

Ice can burn as quickly as fire. Captain Tygon may have his paws full here. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Concolor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent character study! I feel as if I already know Victoria now. In fact, she reminds me very forcefully of the lady who runs our Information Systems division. Victoria wouldn't by any chance be into scuba diving would she?

I love that twist you put in, about her being assigned to investigate the accident simply as a ruse to get her out of the office for a few weeks. Little did they know that only someone with her exhaustive attention to detail could ferret out the real ........

Or is that jumping the gun? I may be assuming a lot there.

Just shut up, Concolor. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, et cetera.

Nice work!

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By all mean, Concolor, go ahead! Speculate! Assume! Jump all the guns you want! On second thought, don't jump any guns. You never know, one of them might be a gunblade Wink

Serious, if you have any assumptions as to what might happen, please post them here. I would love to her what you all think what will happen.

Of course, I can't tell you whether you're right or wrong but still Smile

It would also help me because I would see if I wrote the characters as intended.

Anyway, thanks for your comments, Concolor. And you of course too, Bearion. I'm glad you guys like the chapter. It didn't get as long as I hoped it would but for a change I'm rather please with how it came out.

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting lead in for her. She'll have her work cut out, especially with that group of furs "helping" her. Any chance Marcus Fairchild is part of that group?
Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its a fantastic segue from one action packed chapter to another. I also loved the added little secret society thing....

Keep em coming!!!

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
Interesting lead in for her. She'll have her work cut out, especially with that group of furs "helping" her. Any chance Marcus Fairchild is part of that group?

Hmmm... interesting idea... I wonder of James would mind me doing that.

Fishburne wrote:
its a fantastic segue from one action packed chapter to another. I also loved the added little secret society thing....

I'm glad you like it. I wasn't sure if I did it right.

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 7 is posted.
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting read. Very Happy

So many secrets hinted at, Shocked Cool so few answers. Confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> tygon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: