Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Dream

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pischk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:20 am    Post subject: The Dream Reply with quote

The poetry thread was the wrong place to be posting info about my story, so I am starting this thread.

http://members.cox.net/ppk1/writing.html

That link should contain the first three sections of my story.
Due to the feed back I have received, it has prompted me to rewrite certain sections of it, if you want to wait for the revised story, it will take at least a week for me to get it edited. I know I rushed the story a bit, and im paying for it now, with all these edits.

Feel free to leave feedback, I thirst for it.

Known issues: Coma happy, past/present/future tenses are off quiet a bit, and many areas are lacking detail that I am currently working on.

Thanks

Co-Founder, #CrashPadCafe (irc.esper.net)
Op team member, #Kwkat (irc.esper.net)
Op team member, #furry (irc.esper.net)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pischk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I havve been rereading 'The Dream' and am shocked about the number of errors I left in it before tossing the story on the shelf to await the urge to start on it again. Three more started stories that have died out and now sit where I left 'The Dream' on the back burner, I am running through the various sections of chapter 1-2 two and doing a serious rewrite for as I read them now I am as confused as you readers must have been.

Sry for the delay.
revisions will be reposted along with chapter 3 shortly

Co-Founder, #CrashPadCafe (irc.esper.net)
Op team member, #Kwkat (irc.esper.net)
Op team member, #furry (irc.esper.net)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: