Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Random Personal Stuff
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tommy Fox Stone
Post Master

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very sorry too hear that Elfen, my Prayer's too you and yor family... Sad

We'll be have for you...
T F Stone...

Doctor Of PF
CSA.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Situation with uncle:
He was to be released tomarrow, until I demanded a review of his xrays. The found a "shadow" on/in his brain stem. Even under a magnifying glass, it was indecernable. They still wanted to release him on Monday. then i gave them this scenero: Uncle goes home and dies from a ruptured anyerism that was located in his brain stem, the family will sue to shut down the hsiptal and fire that doctors. Singularly, we're poor, but collectively, we can amass enough funds for a quick law suit. And if you think I'm a bastage in the medical circles, I have been know to make police officers and other lawyers cry in court.

He gets to stay another week, getting a 24 hour transfer to a hospital with an MRI Unit to scan his head. Then we'll decide what to do from there.

As Far as the laptop thing goes:
Getting a "new" unit from ebay in 2 weeks @ $350. Same make, model as the former unit. Once I get it, parts swapping is in order.

At least its better than the $600 it would have cost to fix it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More delays with the laptop.
At least the idiot was honest to refund my money and warn me that he dropped it while packing it- thus breaking the screen and a few other bits.

I would have more then Highly P-O'd if that laptop would have came Worse Than DOA...

Now I have to hunt down another.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

July 1; Lestat Returns. Well Almost.

The club has reopenned, but the goths are no longer allowed to go in. They all hang out at the the local Startbucks (there's 4 in that immediate area and a total of 10 within a 5 city block area... you go figure it out, I gave up a long time ago), most begging for some cash for a $5 cup of coffee.

Got a call from my friend who I saved from the last time. Well, she called the night before, but the phone was busy charging when she called. She was looking for a job. Well, she may have one- got an interview today and thinks she did well. Good for her.

We spoke on the phone, a good 20 nights on my cell... there goes my minutes, but she's worth it. We spoke of many subjects. She moved (as I recommended) on the account of Lestat. But he found her again, and has recently stalked her.

I gave her a few techinques to loose ppl in a crowd, but its a temporary development while a pernamment solution can be found.

But he also sent a message for me to recieve... "I will pay for what I did..."

I told her not to send a reply, but arrange it so that we end up at the same table area next time we're in Starbucks in the village (the Astor Place StarBucks).

Twisted Evil[Place Evil Laughter Here]Mr. Green

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A shame I'm too far away to serve as a second. I'd be honored.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanx Cat, there are a rare few that I would bestoe that responsibility with- consider yourself one ot the privillaged few.

My friend and I are setting up a 'date' with Lestat sometime next week. He wont know who I am until I close up my laptop and confront him. Until then, we'll just sit together and enjoy the shoe polish.

Shar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh... good luck with the "meeting" man. I know you really don't need it. If ya really want i can call the ppl at starbucks see if i can get some reinforcements for ya. Or maybe they can just turn a blind eye to what's going on Wink

Have fun man.

redcrescent27

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen any goths around there since 2003. In the whole village. its quite sad. I want them back. they make the village, the village
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little One...
"The Freaks Come Out At Night..."

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saturday, 7/10/04

Well, this is it guys. The Night I will defang Lestat.

I have been going on and off the past couple of weeks, trying to get a feel for the place and see who's who annd who's what. Thusly, I must add, it is a truely strange place.

I do not think that I am going to need any help with this, but all safeties are in place, get away car with driver within the same block of the area, and to say the least, and all all vampire knowledge in head- Old School and New School if he is stupid enough to dare test me. But to each- his own. That is all I can say.

The trap will be a simple one: I will be sitting on one of the bigger tables with laptop in place typing away. My friend will come along with Lestat and place an order. Since this is a 24 hour StarBucks, it is always crowded, so I will be holding a couple of places for them on the table. They will get their drinks, ans she will ask if the seats are free. I will say yes. She will have a talk with him, and we'll see what happens from there.

Strangely enough, 1/2 into their conversation, I will butt in as we planned and rehearsed.

If he becomes an asshat, I will give him a warning in several languages, first in Latin. If he is what he truly says he is, he is going to be in a lot of trouble. If he is not who he says he is, he is going to be in even worse trouble. Forces of the supernature was a subject I grew up with due to my family's dabbleings in such things. But thats typical for any latino child who actually paid attention to both his culture and his surroundings.

I will also have a little present for him. Lets hope he takes it in stride.

In case you dont have not figured it out, its a set of tarot cards of my own printing (The fun you can have with a laser printer... LOL!)... all containing picture on all the cards: (See Attachment)

And Yes Red, There are Goths in the Village. You just have to know what they look like when they are in their civies...

Last edited by Elfen_Furry on Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day 2 of the Lestat Defanging...

Well, lets start with Day 1:
The happening occurred at about 8:52PM.

What happened?
Precisely as to what was rehearsed: My friend came in with Lestat and they sat down by my table as plannned. She has her talk with him, of which he became beligerant and stupid. Then I made my little comment of, "If the little lady wants some privacy in her life, it would be safe to leave her alone or else face the likes of me in some dark alley in this city, Lestat."

Putting it simple- it got his attention. He got stupid, and tried to challenge me by stating to stay out of his business. My reply, "Make Me."

He pulls out what many refer to as a butterfly knife to my face. It ends up on the table with his arm twisted 135 degrees beyond lock and pinned. I tell her to leave, to my other friend who is waiting in a car nearby.

I then gave him a tongue lashing, of telling him how messed up his life his, how he will not go beyond what he is as a looser goth, and if anything were to ever happen to my friend that he should consider suicide as a very viable option. Then I repeated to him his real name, home address, family members, friends and their personal info; with a promise that if he makes my friend a target, I will retaliate and make everyone he knows and loves a target. Then I place the deck of tarot cards on the table and told him to go read his future.

I let him go, and he sat down as a snibbling little piece of shit and I gave him a final warning, "I will leave now in peace or you will be carried out in pieces".

Much to my amazement, many of the goths there did not do a thing, instead, they laughed. I left unbothered.

I took my friend to my place, where she is going to hide for the next week, and I will conduct a protective stalking of her to see if she's being followed. After that, she will go home, but will under my protection for a while.

And no... I'm being the perfect gentleman in all this. So stop thinking like that...

Last edited by Elfen_Furry on Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day 3:
Well, lets go back to Day 2:
Nothing happened much. Talking with my friend about what if sceneroes and what-nots. Its just a matter of having her prepared for just in case I can not be there. That also means getting her to use her fear and fright and get it into something useful.

Went downtown to a friend Marital Arts/Self Defense School, and found it closed. Going to need to go around and verified if he is just away or if he is actually out and why. Chances are that he is away for a week or two. Even Martial Arts Masters need a break.

Until then, lets see what the rest of the week holds.

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Chuckles evilly and applauds vigorously* Beatufiul job, Elfen. 'Tis always a pleasure to read about such a Psyop pulled off so well.

*Tips his hat to a master*

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day 5:
Newsflash! Terrorist Attacks Starbucks!

I wish.

Actually, its a long and funny story.
The StarBucks is temporarily shut down and is undergoing a massive clean up.

In the apartment above the Starbucks, workers were installing a Jaccuzzi. Problem, this a wooden structure about 100 years old with some iron-works reinforcements done in the 1930's. I think the engineers can explain it better than I can, but: the floor above buckled from the weight of the Jaccuzzi.

Fine- the workers cut the offending pieces. The Juccuzzi then partially rested on a large iron pipe embedded on the floor. Then they filled it with water.

In NYC, any pipe wider than 6 inches in a building is a sewage drainage pipe, usually made from castiron. This pipe was about 60 years old. It cracked.

Sewage leaked into the walls above where the Starbuck's bathroom were, and thusly the manager closed them until the plumber could come the next day to inspect them.

At about 6:25, the workers upstairs filled the jaccuzzi and turned it on. This was followed by a big boom at 6:27 and torrent of sewage, jaccuzzi water and wall boards and broken plaster to fall in front of the bathroom door and into the "dining area."

I always sit at the far end near the door, and this Starbucks has 4 exits to begin with. Its usually filled with about 120 ppl. It was emptied in under 5 seconds, including staff.

I just looked around, the stench was horrible, so I left when it was clear.

Too bad. Its going to be closed down for a while so they can clean up the mess. Oh well... time to find another Starbucks until that one is reopenned.
Mr. Green

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: *Winces* Reply with quote

That's as bad as those sky bridges some 20+ years ago in KC. Talk about doing everything you could to overload the poor structure!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> elfen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: