Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Random Personal Stuff
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its been a month since my last post here, and the Xserve problem has been solved. But thanx to some dumb broad, the Xserve at the school's annex crashed and burned in a simillar fashion of the one I had to deal with last month. Unfortunately, there is no back up drive over there and it had to be ordered.

It came today. Right now, its formatting, and should be done formatting at about 7PM. Its 120GB, with all sectors being zero'd out. Tomarrow- the data gets sifted and sorted before being backed up. Then the accounts gets reconstructed (all 153 accounts: students, teachers, admin- everyone! I'm not happy...). At times I feel like saying- F-that, I'm leaving. Format the drives and be on my way.

The Haitus was hard and trying, worse than previous years, but not as bad as the first 5. It never seems to amaze me the audacity of the human creature when it puts itself into denial. You could set fire to its rear end end, tell them about the fire and they will denyof their burning existance. But if the case comes to where memories are to be lost or lives are to be put at the stake, I say- let them burn. No one is going to do their part to bend history into what they want it to be. Taking an extreme example- but an applicable one- there are many in the world that would rather erase the horrors of WWII and deny that the holocausts never happened. Well, for me- this is a personal Holocaust, one with 1 death but with many victims in the wake of that death. On this- I have to agree with the Jews and other Holocaust survivors- "NEVER FORGET..."

Things on this end have gotten from bad to worse on many fronts. But each problem is being dealt with 1 at a time. I do have to admit- it is hard to keep things in line and have such order to be created and kept in motion for any length of time. But, who knows. Given time, things will eventually work themselves out.

One of my problems- somebody assuming my identity for the past 20 years, will be dealt with this weekend, with me delivering the striking blow. Though I would like to terminate his rear end into physical non-existance, I have to deal with it in other (legal) means. To jail he goes, to stay for as long as I please, if not longer. During these past 20+ years, I have been many things- of which he could have taken advantage thereof. He had lived my dream of finishing college and medical school, and been working as a doctor at various NYC hospitals under my name. He's worked through the ranks- climbing up social and bueacratic ladders everywhere, so taking him down was/is a major undertaking. All this was discovered when on my eventual lay-off when I could not be rehired because I was working someplace else. Then the gun were turned to my direction and fired.

Ever tried to prove that you are who you say you are?

Lucky for me, within my head are several state secrets that no one else posses but Elfen. It is those secrets that made me bullet proof when I had to face a gran jury for impersonation... nothing like having high level goverment agent operatives discussing with a judge and prosecution that I am who I say I am and that the other person is the fraud... the poor man vs a millionaire - with the millionaire's about to loose. I have to laugh at all this now- some of those secrets are 20+ years old, but still viable today. And that idiot is going to be my next getting-even victim. No one, NO ONE, takes on my persona and identity and uses it for their own cause! Funny- right now, he thinks that I am in jail and that he has nothing to loose, so he's just going to enjoy these next couple days in peace with his family. All I have to say is, "A Great Evil will come, a knock will be placed upon the door, and Death will come from the skies." Sadly- for them- the whole family is getting arrested. Not just my doppleganger. His wife and children will be taken into custody, and dealt with accordingly. Why make them all suffer? Simple- I'm married to no one at present, I am a widower... Any one claiming to be my wife impersonates her. Any children that they havd had, impersonated any children we might have had. A life for a life. He tried to take mine in a in a lie of papers and mistruths of documents... I'm going to rip everything up into the smallest pieces, burn them and swirey the ashes with water and cement. The comforts they have enjoyed under my name- to be removed. The moneys that he had collected over the years- to be put to a higher cause. The problems he created for me in documentations and taxes- he's going to pay.

Evil one might say? Evil does not take revenge, for Evil is patient to wait a 1000 years to make its move. I am not Evil- but I will take those same options and use them for my own causes... Revenge is a dish best served cold.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its my b-day today; and probably the worst one to date besides last year's and my 8th... Last year- was Obvious- loss of the Columbia Shuttle. My 8th; well... to make a long story short- my mom say that we aint celebrating my birthday anymore because we were too poor and could not afford celebrating and that my B-day was too close to Xmas anyways...

In years past, she tried to make it up but not celebrating a kid's b-day sorta messes things up for him.

I have not celebrated my b-day since then, not with family; and friends forget.

Today- work was hell, did see my shadow, and the server's acting up again.

Last edited by Elfen_Furry on Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah really sucks when your parents do that to you, my folks did something similar when I was a kid. I come from a family of five kids and all but one of my sibs and I was born in the summer time and well instead of having to pay for a party for each kid my folks just chose a day in the summer and that was the day we'd celebrate everyone's birthday. Maybe I'm just selfish but the whole thing just kind of lost it's meaning after that, last year we were just entering September when I realized I had turned 37 two weeks prior.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Birthday week '04 sucks.
But it was proof that I still got the fire within me to burn a hellish fury like I so used to so long ago...

To make a long story short; Jeez, where do I begin? From the end and work back...

Today, while going to the 'Mad Scientists' meeting after work, the group of hoodlums that hang out in front of the school tried to 'get me.' As I pssed them by the school exit, the biggest of the group said- "How about him?... we can take him on..." thats when dirty snowball whizzed past my face. Poor aim on the shooter because I was less than 6 ft away from them when it was thrown. I heard another voice said "Yeah, lets get him..." and footsteps closing in. I did a military about-face spin, and reached out randomly- catching the biggest by his neck. I lifted him up and took two steps and slammed him onto the door, and told him, "Wanna try it?"

Next that followed was a bunch of "OH SHIT!" and the patter of running feet- of his friends running away.

School security came out to see what the door banging was about, and find me pinning this idiot by his neck against the door. They were yelling at me to let him go. So I did- judo threw him into the dirty snow mound by the curb... Two came to his aide, and I was asked questions... my answer to them was, "if you (they) were doing their job, I would not had to defend myself from an attempted mugging."

They told me to stop the superhero routine... because all week I have been fighting wanna be thugs and criminals, only to send them crying to the prinicopal's office.

Yes, I do want the police involved and I want to see parents, but school security does not want anything blown out of proportion.

But mind you, me, against an bunch of glandular problem teens (I'm 6ft and over 230lbs... and they were bigger than I), and I end up the winner... that makes me happy.

Teens today need to have fear put into their hearts... some believe that they are indestructable- they are going to have to learn the hardway that there are only a few of us are and we are all card carrying members...

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What in the hell is wrong with this world?
Today, due to the storm, I as late for work by a 1/2 hour. During this time, with it being report generation day, everything went wrong. Nobody's passwords worked, no one could get access to the files, nothing was done other than the a finely tuned engine running amok.

I came in- dealt with my repsonsibilities (the kids) and then took care of the various problems that no one else could solve. All within the first 15 minutes of me entering.

Then I had an issue of computer lab vandalism to take care of, and though I could not find those responsible- the entire school gets blamed for it. It puts a lot of innocent kids on the firing line, but if there were witnesses in this activity, why did they not stepped forward and said something to me in private. My trust and respect of these kids, believe me on this when you see it... My ranking on RateMyTeacher.com

I am just appauld to see this happen, and I know its only 1 or 2 kids messing it for the whole bunch.

I am so pissed off right now, I am going the park and yell at god and mother-nature, and hopefully win out over the storm that supposed to last until tomarrow.

See ya's furs later tonight.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I almost forgot the reason to my maddening crisis...

My boss in his deepest of wisdom, chewed my out.
Why? CS-I&II is 1 school in 2 separate locations. I was supposed to be at CSII in the afternoon, but CSI called them to say that I dealing with the emergencies over there. Everyone from both ends told me that it was fine, but no one alerted the principal...

The Prinicipal came in a 1/2 hour before dismissal, and catch me taking my lunch out of the microwave... and then proceeded to chew me out in front of the staff that was in the lounge at the time.

I told him, "Fine, I'll be at CSII, and the emergency over there better be something more important than the emergencies over here... someone's incompetence will not be the reason why I have to deal with their emgency."

(Note: the distance between the 2 schools is a 1/2 mile, with CSI being south of CSII, on an avenue that travels one way, southwards. Cant walk another 1/8 of a mile block east or west to catch a northbound bus... the wait is longer than the walk... so I usually walk the distance... North or South, Today's NYC Weather- 28 degrees with hard and freezing rain, and most of the streets are flooded from the previous storms' ice packs.)

The Emergency at CSII? The Wireless hub to give the portable laptops access to the internet was plugged into the wrong port in the classroom's drop box. Its a mobile setup of a rolling vault that goes from classroom to classroom, so it must be unplugged and replugged as needed... Yeah- you guessed it- some idiot plugged the boxy to the wrong port... and that was considered as an emergency?

Whats so stupid about this is that the teachers recieved training and were certified in using this rolling hunk of wireless trash... and for the most part it has ran flawlessly...

In last night's mad scientist meeting, we were discussing as to why there are so many idiots who open virused emails at work. The NY-Times seemed to have found an answer. "Even though my businesses run their own mail severs and have the latest anti-virus software on them, it seems the the email virus can still get in. Workers still use webmail portals such as hotmail and yahoo to access personal mail, including spam and virused messaged- even when they are told not too. The reason why it seems is that once a virus has started to attack a work system, the computers go down. Once the computers go down, there is no work to do. So why work when one can simply open a email with a virus on it and shutdown the server and end up having a free day with pay and nothing to do?"

That, my friends, is corporate sabotage- the kind of stuff I send ppl to jail for. And it seems that the teachers over here are trying to do just that- take down the server so that they dont have to do any work. Its so simple, but yet, when explained to my boss, he's like sits on his arse and says, "Is there any proof to the validity of your points in this arguement?"

At times, I just want to kick idiots like those into extinction, for they do not belong in my world! And all this... is why I'm pissed off...

redcrescent27

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that sucks.
but slamming wannabe thugs.. or actually anyboyd into door is cool. If I could do suck things.. hehe... um well remember I could uh, er, deck people uha.. yep yep. Very Happy

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3/2/04 was one of those days...

Besides the fact that anything that can go wrong, will go wrong, and eventually did.

Election Primary day that it was , means little more than nothing. The chances of me being voted for president, is one vote compared to a few hundred million, why even bother? But, besides that the idiots at work continue to be idiots... lets continue on with my tale.

Going home, with all that has been going on at home... you know how bad families can be, so as far as I'm concerned, this little republic of a few dozen members, have declared a my brother a wanted criminal. Facts to be displayed upon the delivery of his head to my feet, the body- preferably detached from the said head.

Going home... middle of rush hour in New York City, as Mork or Ork defined it as "The 2 hour period where everyone rushes to get somehwere and nobody gets nowhere fast." Somewhere in the middle of midtown, during a 3 block distance (about a 1/6th of a mile to the layman), I ran into 4 of my ex-girlfriends. (YUCK!)

The was first was the ex-from-hell. I swear, what have I done to deserve such an evil scorn from that sucibus? Bad enough I returned her soul from satan, and giving that bad boy the beating he so rightfully deserves. Well, the encounter was like:

(Approaching from opposite ends of the block, meeting 1/4 of the way of it from my direction- I was taking my time and walking slow. Both of us not looking, we bump into each other.)

ME: will you watch where you're going?
EX-FROM-HELL: Why dont you go fu..... AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! (followed by 5 minutes of screaming and quivering from her)
ME: Figures it has to be you.... (try to make an escape)
EX-FROM-HELL: (Continues screaming, bringing the attention of locals and the nearby police)
ME: (Continues to make haste and go around a corner. Pretend to be ill- actually more ill than I actually was, can still hear her screaming from around the corner and a block away.)

ME: (recomposes myself and head off into another direction)

Going of in a new direction, looking behind me like some guilty perp, I walk into another one before reaching the end of the block.

ME: DAMN IT, I SWEAR! (talking louder than I should)
EX#2: Well, fancy seeing you here...
ME: ....huh? Not you too...
EX#2: Well, thats a fine how do you do!
(Awkard Silence...)
EX#2: That sounds like somebody's being attacked around the corner.
ME: Well, nice seeing you, got to go! (tries to make another get away, EX#2 grabs arm and pulls back.)
EX#2: You aint leaving that easily... you got my cell number?
ME: No...
EX#2: Well, since I cant remember it- email me, and I'll get it of my bill.
ME: uhm... you change your email very month.
EX#2: HA HA... ok, this month's email is *****@***.com (steals expensive pen from my shirt pocket and writes it on a tissue... has trouble) What the... hmmm... a Monte Blanc... you know these pens are worthless on tissue.
ME: I like my pens expensive.
EX#2: and your girls cheap... yeah yeah yeah... I remember. Now, you better rmember to email me as soon as you get home, or else. (finds another pen in her purse and writes email address. puts both pens in purse, note in my pocket and leaves hurrily.)
ME: (too preoccupied with email note, forgets about pen) Damn it... at least the screaming has died down. (realizes that she took $200 pen)... why that.... grrr.....

Took time to recompose myself again, taking time to check on the note, it only contained her email address. Started walking across the street. walks down next block, sees construction crew blocking 1/2 the sidewalk and female heading in my direction, taking up the tiny remaining space (I knew it should have crossed the street to the other sidewalk- stupid me)

I wait for female to walk through the tiny space before I go after her. I recognize her as EX#3, and try to pretend that I dont see her.

EX#3: Hi Elfen (real name not being used...)
ME: (playing dumb...)...uh? oh ... hi.
EX#3: What are you doing here?
ME: Oh, nothing. Just going home, thats all.
EX#3: I dont remember you working around here...
ME: Uhm... it was a one day assignment. You know- fix this, patch that, going from school to school.
EX#3: Oh, I see. OK, I gotta go, but call me. (she leaves, giving me a business card before she goes)

I begin to think... 'alright, once is an accident, twice is a coincident, 3-times- it becomes a conspiracy. Look at card at the moment, then try to get my bearing straight, since the last turn made me loose track of what's going on.

Cross street again, changing direction for nearest subway: 72nd & Broadway. Enter Subway entrance block. Stop on bench to search bag for wallet and for metro card.

Person stops by me, asking for directions. Its EX#4, not knowing who I was.
EX#4: Excuse me, would you mind telling me where the Dakota is at (Dakota- building where John Lennon lived before he was assassinated).
ME: (Recognizing voice, dont want to answer, but must. Point out down 72nd street)- its 3 blocks that way, on the corner before Central Park.
EX#4: (Grabs arm to shake hand) Thank you.
ME: (turning to face her) That was totally unneccessary.
EX#4:...OH MY... What are you doing here?
ME: Going home from work.
SGSWW (Some Guy She Was With): You know this person.
EX#4: Yeah, we were.... friends not to long ago.
ME: Look, I'm glad to see you're doing fine... so laterz...
SGSWW: What do you mean- were friends?
ME: Bub.. you better watch your tone around her and around me... you understand?
EX#4: Elfen... that's not really neccessary.
ME: Then put him on a leash... and the Dakota's straight ahead... 3 block that way. On the corner before the park, you cant miss it.
EX#4: Thanks again... (she starts to walk away, SGSWW stays for a second longer before following her. He cathches up with her at the far corner, as per my directions, and I can hear them mumble about something... but could not make out details from the surrounding city noise.)

I got this strange eerie feeling about that creep, cant shake it of for some reason. Just hope she'll be OK, and leave it at that.

Eventually got home. Ate dinner, spent time online, went to sleep. Damn, what an end to an already messed up day. I hope that I dont ever get another repeat performance of that happened...

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the beginning of the second week of this month, I have been sick, and the idiot doctors have not been able to figure it out. At least they all agree that whatever it is, it will not kill me.

It was during towards the end of that week, I went to the doctor's office with sever stomache/intestinal cramping and built up pressure that felt like it was going to blow up inside me. The pain lessen a bit, but there was that concern that my apendix was going to ruputure, and an odd-feeling that somebody inflated a balloon in me on my lower right side.

I was asked may questions, most of them no, was poked and prodded, ultra-sound and xrayed amd they say that they could not find a thing.

Went to see the doctor again under appointment(this time it was my primary dr, and not the emergency room one). Again, poked and prodded and ultrasound gave no clue. But in asking more details. It was agreed that I did have a gastric infection for a while the week before which has been long since gone by then. But the only conclusion now they can come up with is a possible tear, pull or briuse in the abdominal lining on the lower right side, just above the leg. Time in healing: between 6 months and a year, if I take it easy and dont lift anything heavy for risk of herniation. Surgery is an option based on future tests if things do not seem to heal.

Other medical tests shows that I'm either at the normal or bordline level for most things, and a have a body that is nearly drug free... (no traces of anything found- which drove them crazy... hey, I got a good set of kidneys and liver for they filter out everything!)

Pain killers were prescripted (same old over the counter stuff that I cant take for my allegies to them), and a change in diet. I have to loose 15 pounds by mid-June at the time of this writing with a total of 30 by summer's end, and up the veggie intake. Cut the carbs though (damn latino diet is like 70% rice in most meals). Been doing that for the past week.

Well, I'm still concern about this strange feeling in that area...
Dont feel any better about it...
and Note to the World: I HATE SALAD!!!

I see the doctor every monthly basis to see how things go. Next appointment is April 16th...

Until then... first slab of meat that thrown in this direction will be molestedly devoured by my chompers!!!

SkunkFox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Tosses a fresh slab of T-bone in Elfen's direction*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its offical when I sit down with the pay roll secretary...

I finally got full-time hours at full-time pay at work, and a possible promotion by September.

Lord I need the increase in pay!
But for now, the increase in hour and pay kicks in when I sign the papers to change my status, postion and hours...

Thumbs up, for now.

Shar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad to hear about your health issues man.. but glad to hear about your work stuff.. Hope you get that promotion... Smile
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mysticism and the Scientific Mind:

I had one of those long talks with one of my nearly grown up students today, almost 2 hours ago... D-A-M-N, I've got to say, that she's grown up to be a babe.

Well, looks like she's fallen for the dark side as far as having a boy friend is concerned. Its more than just being a goth, persay; the he dares call himself LeStat- Ann Rice's idiot vampire from her stories.

Our talk went around many subjects, from science to magic to religion to one's inner belief system. My answer to her was "Its what you believe in yourself and for yourself, is what counts the most because it is those things that can be used against you to hurt you."

She understands that those in "The Scene" are nothing more than idiots trying to put themselves into position, and many spend too much time wasting it for some intangible item that if they ever get their heads out of the illusion, realize that it does not exist. In fact, many waste days, and are part of the city's uncounted homeless: Gothic Teens that do not go home or have a home, huddles in masses of groups looking for a club or two to spend the night and doing almost anything to get inside for warmth, food, drink and even drug.

At least, it seems that she has not gotten far into the scene that she can be counted as such; even better that she knows that she can do no worse than to stand on the edge to look in but not to step inside.

In the very least, she gave me enough information to keep an eye on her in the future, and if something goes wrong- to do something about it. Which I am.

Of course, the the authorities will be informed, but I know that nothing will be done. Such a sad state of affiars to have an apethic police department... But as far as she wants, she wants the Arch Angel that I used to be to help her. Time to go back into that closet, and take out those old wings again, get them dry cleaned and fixed up, and then...

Observe and act when called upon.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

village is cool thought. Of course I dont know "Lestat" but yeah. good luck and dont do anything I wouldnt want you to. xP
redcrescent27

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

village is cool thought. Of course I dont know "Lestat" but yeah. good luck and dont do anything I wouldnt want you to. xP

^ MY COMMENT no one told me I wasnt logged in. hmph!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> elfen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: