Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To Sing His Own Praises
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pat The Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Traps hmm?" Pat mused as he slowly moved to the front of the pack "Well..lets see what I can see."

His ears perked as he slowly began moving his eyes over the landscape in front of him, his ears twitching a turning. Every once in a while his head would slightly snap to oone area or another but then returned along the methodical course acourse across the forest.

Slowly pat bent down and picked up a small pebble at his feet, brushing the dirt from it off with his thumb. He then turned to the group and smiled "Well, all I can say is it's time to have a little fun"

With that he tossed the rock nonchalantly over his shoulder, looking back over it briefly. There was a loud crack and a concealed bent down sapling sprung up, sending a small snare flying high into the tree. The snare was then instantly smushed between two rocks swinging down from ropes attached to higher branches before the snare cut and dropped to the ground.

Pat gave a loud cry as if he had been hit and then covered his muzzle as he chuckled, looking at the group "They've got this place nicely littered. We'll have to move slow but I can see where all the trap are, can't smell any gnolls though."

Turning back to face the forest Pat's tail swuished as he rubbed his chin "So....who wants to scream next?"

fuzzy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BlackDragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krystal stepped shakily through the forest, not quite having got over the shock of the troll episode. She was followed closely by Kyle, who was keeping watch over the cleric. The White Wolf knew the monk was keepign her under watch, but she didn't really care, even being relieved for the added security. Then she emerged from the forest, surpirsed at the sudden change in terrain, but soon recovered and stared at the lake. Kyle rolled his gray eyes as the cleric ran to the water and laid down beside it, ignoring the signs of a broken camp. The fox followed the clueless wolf, sitting beside her and taking in all the sights at once. "In case you haven't noticed, someone's been here."

"Yes, I know...I even sense death on the wind, and revival. There was a battle somewhere in the general vicinity, but why worry about it now? They're gone, at least I think so."

"YOU THINK SO?!? YOU COULD BE IN DANGER! And you know master, if we come back with any more than scratches from thorns, he'll chew us BOTH out!" Krystal giggled at the concept, and stared at the clouds.

"He won't. He'll be here to protect us."

"He's NOT omniscient, Krys, he can't keep us safe at all times!" Krystal sat up, an angry look on her face.

"If you don't trust the master, I'll just leave YOU and help him myself! Now, if you don't mind, I'm scouting." Krystal jumped up, throwing her muzzle into the air, and stalking away. Kyle wore a look of exasperation, and watched her go, ready to spring int action at a moment's notice...

SO stubborn! Doesn't she realize that it's dangerous to just get up and wander like that?!? Jeff doesn't need a scout! Geez...

Brian: The time I got home. Why?

Temet Nocse.
Current favorite game music: FF8 Boss music, Tallgeese's theme (GW: Eternal Duel)
Joshua Fox
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

“They is coming, Boss!” A winded Gnoll panted excitedly as he stumbled through a narrow opening behind the chieftain’s throne, having just sprinted the long distance from a hidden observation post in the copse of trees just outside the cave. “They tripping the traps with stones and shouting and stuffs!”

“Good,” Alash grinned, rubbing his clawed hands together eagerly at the news. “Let them think we’re stupid and simple-minded. It will make my clever trap all the more sweet.”

The great Flind looked about pleasedly as he watched the Gnolls equipping themselves as ordered, donning toughened leather shoulderguards that extended from the base of their necks down their sides and back, ending at the waist with metal plates protecting their chests. As usual, the troops wore almost no protection beneath the hips save loincloths, though some donned knee and shin guards for an extra layer of protection. While most Gnolls were not known for relying on defense, the armor they now donned was of a quality that would satisfy almost any fighter that wore it. The leather was tough, the metal hard, and covered enough of the creatures’ upper bodies to make them formidable against nearly any strike.

Alash’s strategy was simple. Since the first group of Gnolls had been decimated by using their usual ‘swarm and overrun’ tactics, he would switch them around. There was only one entrance to the cave, just large enough for three men to walk abreast of one another at a time (indeed the Ogres had often complained about the lack of space when they came to visit). His dutiful lookout would be able to see and report the approach of their enemies long before they reached the lair’s perimeter, and with but a call his forces could be ready and waiting with weapons ready. Every Gnoll, by Alash’s order, held some form of ranged weapon, and exactly what kind they held determined their position in the lines.

The ten that would make up the front line were armed with throwing axes, their weight giving them only a range of about ten yards. Those ten behind them were armed with crude yet sharp throwing spears, a good throw capable of putting them a good twenty yards through the air and into their enemies. The remaining twenty Gnolls would hold formation at the back, all equipped with shoddy bows and quiverfulls of arrows that despite their quality could send their missiles fifty yards and still make a deadly strike. As soon as the enemy was within sight, these Gnoll archers would open up with a volley, their spear-and-axe-wielding allies launching their attacks as soon as the range was favorable. All of them, even the archers, carried with them their usual bladed weapons as well, and would be ready to join a melee as soon as prompted to by their superiors.

Alash’s two remaining subchiefs were equally well-equipped, each wearing half a suit of platemail armor that stretched down to a heavy studded leather skirt that hung around their waists and wielding heavy bastard swords along with monstrous tower shields.

But all this paled in comparison to the greatest Flind, for as he stood before his throne there was none who would not have stopped and stared in wonder at the sight of so curious a creature. Unlike his underlings, he was armored almost from head-to-toe, wearing a shirt of enchanted chainmail with links that stretched over the form of any creature who could don it and could deflect any normal arrow that struck it. Over that were strapped steel plates with gold designs etched into the contoured surface, adding even more protection to his shoulders, chest, belly, back, arms and legs. Unlike his minions, he even had an armored codpiece, wanting not to risk any chance that his precious manhood could be injured, and a helmet to protect his cranium. His halberd was as tall as he was, the blade wickedly curved and edged perfectly to slice through the air and his enemies with the same level of ease. His heavy crossbow, normally forced to be held two-handed by even his subchiefs, fit handily in either of his own, and could launch a bolt for an easy kill at three hundred feet.

“How long until they get here?” The chieftain asked eagerly, most pleased by the way everything was falling into place.

“Half hour, maybes,” The Gnoll lookout shrugged, estimating by what he had seen their pace to be from his lofty perch.

“Have everything in place,” Alash hissed to his nearest subchief, who cringed slightly due to the imposing nature of his presence. “Be ready on my command!”

And a collective shout rose up from the assembled Gnolls, down to the very last one holding complete confidence in the might and mind of their chief. They were ready for a fight. They were ready to kill. And they were ready to reap the rewards.

"This is PNN".
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fluffybun
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"They know we're coming," Khamilah said sternly, "I'd bet gold on it that their lair's a deathtrap."

"Bring it on," came Ellani's expected reply.

"Ellani... don't you think getting killed once by these beasts is enough?" Rob asked, not intent on seeing his companion die again.

"Exactly," the ottress said. "What we need is a plan, something to lull them into a false sense of security, and I think I know just the trick. Everyone, gather around."

Everyone, excpet Thad, huddled close together, Ellani keeping the still shaken Flind roughly near her side, and they started discussing strategy.

"Ellani, how strong are you exactly?"

"Strong enough to wrestle furball here to the ground without too much trouble," she replied, jerking a thumb at Tlar.

"Good, then I want you to do the following. Marlena, I need your cooperation as well."

"Who, me?" the skunkette replied in surprise, "okay, I guess."

"My plan is as follows, stinkbreath will lead the three of us unarmed into the cave, he walking in front just in case of an ambush."

"WHAT? Unarmed?" the vixen shouted, not liking it so far. "Khamilah, are you nuts or something?"

"Let me finish. Once inside, you offer the following deal to their chief. You'll offer to fight him unarmed with the promise that IF he wins, the three of us will offer ourselves to him, but if you win, that he must let go of all his slavegirls and let us leave unhindered."

"No way, I don't want to be used as bait," Marlena objected fiercely.

"Hush you..." Ellani chided, "Khamilah, the idea has merit, but who says that this chief will accept the challenge?"

"Chief will haves to," was Tlar's unexpected reply, "or else we ridicules him for being wimp."

"That settles that. Ellani, Marlena, can I count on you?"

"Of course," the vixen laughed, "I just hope he's worth fighting."

'And I just hope you're not in over your head, Ellani, because I REALLY DON'T want to end up as slavegirl for this filthy, unwashed furball.'

"I still don't like it," Marlena pouted.

"Don't worry, Marlena, we're still here," Derrick assured her. "If anything goes wrong, we'll come to your rescue."

"O... okay then..."

"The rest of you hang back at the cave's entrance, our weapons ready to hand them to us," the ottress continued. "We most likely will have to make a break for the exit, since I don't think the Gnolls will appreciate it if their leader got his tail beaten by a female."

"And we lure them with us and slash them down, right?" Ellani grinned, liking the plan more and more with each passing second.

"Right."

"Okay, good plan. Let's go."

"Ellani," came Rob's concerned voice as they started back on the way to the Gnolls' lair, "I hope you know what you're doing."

She didn't answer but merely smiled at him in reply.

Current GB rating: 3750 GP (Silver Axe)
Current Guild Rating: 10/20

Beware... My battlecry
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:32 am    Post subject: ...Into the fire Reply with quote

As they approached their destination, Khamilah thought furiously, going over her sudden plan. As she went over it again, she saw that there were a number of holes in it- and she was resolved to filling those holes before they encountered the remainder of the gnolls.

"Ellani- you do have a slim knife or a dagger on you, right?" she asked the vixen, "and Merlena, you too?"

The two femmes both nodded in agreement, following their words to the same.

"Good," Khamilah offered a small smile, "Merlena, give each of your blades a bit of a minor enchantment- something that makes them appear normal, but gives them a sharper edge, and a surer ability to the one wielder. Then hide them in your clothing. I'll take my fighting sticks, and dress more like I normally would; I should still be able to hide my weapons. You two might want to do the same."

"How do you normally dress?" Ellani asked; Khamilah looked to the skunk to see that she was also curious.l

"In a loincloth," Khamilah answered, and said no more right away.

"Is that all?" Merlena asked; she'd known of the otter femme's lack of concern for being clothed, but she'd not realized that it was common for her to do so.

Khamilah nodded.
"And besides, the wonderful view will likely distract the gnolls and the flinds into thinking that we're less than we really are. We'll probably need every advantage we can get.

Ellani? After we make our offer, I want you to fight to kill- don't go for submission. There's more I have planned, but I want to keep it for myself- if he's as smart as we are, especially to try to lure us into what seems to be a more complex trap than is typical for gnolls and their kin, then he might be smart enough to be able to pose a real threat to us; I'd rather have our resources scattered, rather than caught all in one bunch.

Merlena? I want you to ready a spell or two right now, something you can activate with just a word once you're done, something that will defend us, and attack the gnolls- the fewer we have to fight, the better. I also want you to think of another thing or two you can do, to help.

And, just to let you know, I plan on being the second "bait"." She shuddered as she spoke the words. "I intend to try to distract the other flinds, and when I can, I will try to take them out quietly. I don't want them being able to rally the gnolls, after Ellani's taken out their leader. And, if somehow Ellani gets into trouble, with the other flinds out of the way, we'll be in a better position to help her."

"Trust me, I won't need the help," Ellani smirked at her.

"Nonetheless, it'd be better if we make certain that we don't borrow trouble," Khamilah advised, "IF you DO need help, we need to be able to offer it."

Ellani noticed the wisdom of her advice, and remained silent.

"And, finally," Khamilah began- she paused, and turned to Pat, and spoke with him for a moment, then turned back to the other femmes, "we'll wave this white cloth, to lull them into letting us walk into their trap- I've a feeling that otherwise, we'd be sitting ducks for them to attack. This way, we'll get a free pass right up to their entrance, and while us femmes are inside, the males will be able to sneak up to the entrance, and wait for their cue to attack.

Sound good to everyone?"

She didn't get any disagreement, and she broke up the group. Once again, they headed for their doom.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Joshua Fox
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“They’s here, Boss!” The lookout shouted down the tunnel from his hiding place, seeing the group approaching from across the open plain before the cave, apparently unhindered by the last of the traps. “All of thems is coming!”

“About time! Ready yourselves!” Alash roared as he stood up from his throne, his gold-laden armor shining brilliantly in the torchlight that illuminated the inner parts of the cave. “Form ranks! Get in line!”

The Chief’s words were quickly repeated by his greater underlings, the battle-ready Flinds filing the Gnolls into the formations that Alash had described to them and shown them down to the last detail. The axe-throwing Gnolls kneeled and made up the front line, with their spear-wielding brother close behind them. The archers filed in the last two lines perfectly, standing shoulder to shoulder in the widest part of the cave’s entrance.

“Make ready!” Alash cackled, his heavy crossbow resting casually against his shoulder, armed and ready to launch a magical bolt at any moment.

The Gnolls all gripped their weapons tensely as the archers each fitted a crude arrow in their bows, ready to launch forth death with but the single word from their mighty leader.

“Wait! They’s stopping!” The lookout shouted again down the tunnel, his words echoing to the ears of Alash and his forces.

“Huh?” Tubar, the larger of the two remaining Flinds, grunted as he heard the noise, turning in the same direction the chief was currently facing. “Stopping?”

“Stopping!” The Gnoll yelled again, obviously still watching the scene outside. “They’s splitting up… three is coming toward cave… four is moving near woods.”

“Which ones?” Alash asked curiously, trying to get an idea of what might be going on.

“Hards to be telling…” The observer began, straining his eyes to see through the thick brush that shrouded his position. “Wait, I sees! Females is comings to the cave, Boss! Tlar is withs thems!”

“Tlar is withs them?” Tubar gasped in surprise, having his fellow subchief to have been slaughtered in the scene described by the patrol. “He’s captured the females’es?”

Alash was intrigued, and entirely unconvinced, at the idea.

“Do they have any weapons?” The shrewd Flind asked after a moment of thoughtful contemplation,

“Ummm… nope! Can’t sees none!” The Gnoll suddenly picked up the tone in his voice, seeming excited. “And theys’es dressed pretty, too! Otter and skunk, anyway. Vixen still has armor.”

“Does Tlar have his weapons?” Alash followed up, beginning to get a rough idea of the situation.

“Nope. He not have any, neither,” The lookout said at length, having looked long and hard. “Others fours is too far off for me to sees.”

“Is any of them carrying a white flag by any chance?” The great flind hissed amusedly, it all becoming quite clear to him now.

“Flags? Me not sees none…” The Gnoll said as he peered into his dirty spyglass, a little bit of treasure he had pilfered from a particularly nice caravan. “Wait, one’s gots white cloth thing… might be flag.”

Alash let out a long, wicked laugh that came straight from his gut to the ears of the troops around him, causing every last one to shiver.

“So they know I’m waiting for them. How cute,” The ever-clever Flind deduced, his clawed digit now tapping his chin amusedly. “I think its time we switched to plan ‘B’, as it were.”

“Plan bee?” The two subchiefs at his side looked to one another curiously, not sure of their leader’s meaning.

Each found their answer in having one of Alash’s large and powerful hands clutching their throats, each of the chieftain’s yellow eyes focusing on them with finality.

“The other plan I told you about after the first one,” Alash drove his point home by giving a sudden jerk of his arms, lifting both his subchiefs, weapons, armor, tower shields and all, nearly a foot off the ground with ease. “Remember?”

“URK! Yes… Boss!” The two lesser Flinds nodded furiously as much as they could, their black faces turning slightly blue at the lack of oxygen. “We gets right to it!”

“Good. You do that,” Alashed grinned wickedly as he dropped them, sending them crashing down to their knees gasping for breath. “Now, let the pretty things come…”

Tlar was wary as he approached the cave entrance with the three females in tow. He was a good six feet ahead of them, obviously put there to insure that he would take the damage should a trap be sprung or a nasty surprise be waiting for them.

And knowing Alash as he did, there almost certainly would be.

His steps were cautious as they arrived at the deceptively spacious opening of the cave that led to his master’s lair, He hesitated, but was prodded along by a sharp kick in the rump from behind. Oh, how he hated suffering such treatment from females!

Before meeting up with this particular troupe he had never even had trouble dealing with a female opponent and had even indulged himself in pleasures with them when Alash would allow it. Now he was being herded along to act as a shield for three females, armed only with a pair of knives, a hatchet and some sticks. How low he felt right then.

As expected, the first part of the cave was completely unlit, the jagged sides of the walls preventing most of the sunlight from coming in. As they went further the tunnel quickly began to narrow, and soon they found themselves walking shoulder to shoulder with the Flind stooping its shoulders a few feet ahead of them.

“STOP!” came a harsh snarl from the inside of the cave, a Gnoll’s attempt at broken common but coming out as more of a turse growl. “DROP YER WEAPONS!”

Khamillah and Merlena looked forward confusedly, for the darkness was so pitched that the could not see the creature who had emitted the noise. They thought they had hidden their weapons well beneath their loin cloths, and were beginning to become worried when they heard Ellani unhook a clasp on her armor. Yes, she still wore her armor down to the skirt that went down over her hips, but most of the party, and Rob especially, knew she wore nothing beneath it. It was her hatchet that Ellani had removed, and apparently responding to instruction she placed it down on the ground in front of her, being the only of her weapons that she had brought with her besides the knife from Merlena.

After a few moments figures began to emerge from the darkness before them, about a dozen Gnolls, half of them with bows ready and drawn, all approaching the trio cautiously in readiness to unleash a volley on them if the need arose. Calmly, methodically they surrounded the three females, spears and arrows pointed at them from all sides as Tlar was removed from contact with them, putting a huge grin on his face.

“Hee hee! Yups, you is prisoners, now!” The newly-freed subchief cackled triumphantly, snatching up the hatchet from the ground even as one of the armored Gnolls reached down to clasp it. “And me’s gets this fer what you dids befores!”

“And maybe some other stuffs later…” The Flind added lustfully as he eyed Khamillah, licking his lips as drool ran down over his chin.

But all three femmes only glared at him, silently promising that he would very much indeed get his before all was said and done.

Wanting to stick to the plan, the three allowed themselves to be led down the dark tunnel until they could see torchlight illuminating a larger chamber. With but a few steps they were within the sanctum of Alash, their eyes growing wide as they looked about at the many torches that burned brightly, giving the appearance as if the sun were shining within. There were no great mounds of treasure about aside from what appeared to be several chests of gold and silver specie piled along one wall, likely loot from a recent raid.

But what most drew their attention was the figure that sat upon the stone throne on the far side of the room. There was Alash himself, imposing even as he sat, covered in the strongest and most well-ornamented armor that any of them had likely before seen in their lives. His head was covered by a helmet that could well have been solid gold, but rather was only gold plated over steel to prevent any attacks upon his cranium. His hands, large and clawed, rested comfortably on the arms of his throne, ten Gnolls and his two other subchiefs sitting at both his sides dressed as if they were ready to unleash their rage at them at any moment. Every single face was grim and serious, as by order, save that of Alash himself.

He seemed most pleased, and even allowed himself to let his eyes roam over the bodies of each of the three females, He recognized the tone and firmness of Khamillah’s form, and noted well enough that she was beyond the abilities she appeared to have merely by visual observant. He would have fun breaking her. But he let his eyes stay on Ellani for the longest time. She was the only one of them who wore her armor, he noticed, and thus assumed that he would be dealing with her much more than the other two.

“Welcome to my humble abode,” Alash offered in his most pleasant sounding voice, and was pleased to notice the start each of the three got at his clear and measured speech. “I always appreciate visitors, you see, but I’m afraid it was terribly rude of you to come in without closing the door behind you.”

All three femmes looked confused even as the Flind snapped his fingers loudly, a few seconds of dead silence following the motion. But then the entire cavern seemed to shake slightly for a moment, the gorund beneath the femmes’ feet jerking as a loud ‘crash’ could be heard in the tunnel behind them. They all spun about to see the tunnel was now illuminated by newly-lit torches, and beyond them they discerned clearly the cause of the jolt. A huge slab of stone had been rolled from one of the alcoves and now covered the entrance completely, the dozen or so Gnolls that had been required to move it walking back towards the main chamber with satisfied grins on their faces. The way out was blocked, and there was no turning back now.

“Now that we have taken care of that,” Alash continued with an even more pleased look than before. “I see you are carrying a flag of truce, no doubt for some sort of negotiations concerning my… playthings.”

He snapped his gnarled fingers again and the velvet curtain that separated his chambers from the rest of the cave parted, from inside coming three Gnolls bearing choke collars, each wrapped around the throat of a slavegirl from Alash’s harem. They were brought forward but stopped just before reaching Alash’s throne, forced to their knees as a rusty blade was placed against each of their throats.

Three slaves, the adventuring femmes noticed; a skunkette, an otter and a vixen. The weight of the symbolism did not escape them, nor did the terrified and pleading looks in the eyes of the captives.

“To be perfectly honest, I don’t mind a good debate, or even negotiations, but before we begin I have two conditions,” Alash suddenly pointed one of his elongated fingers toward Merlena, keeping his gaze transfixed on the Vixen. “I am not stupid. This one is a mage, and I will not hear a word until she is gagged. Also, I’d have you remove what little clothing you have on, I’m afraid living as I have for this long has made me a bit... distrustful...”

Merlena balked at the request, amazed at just how intelligent this particular Flind was. They certainly did not want to comply, but without means of escape they saw little choice but to stick to the plan as it was. So they both removed the last of their clothing, revealing their hidden weapons and allowing them to be confiscated by the smugly grinning Tlar, leaving them at least in theory, completely vulnerable. Merlena bristled though when the Flind tied the gag around her pretty face, even going so far as to tie her hands behind her and rubbing himself along the contours of her rump briefly. The thought of him finding pleasure in this was truly sickening to her.

But Ellani made no attempt to disrobe, simply reaching down under her leather skirt and removing her concealed dagger from one of the pleats, tossing it to Alash who promptly caught it in his open palm. The mighty Flind, oddly enough, did not press the issue further, for in her handing over the weapon he had noticed that she wore nothing beneath the leather cuirass. This perhaps intrigued him even more than the two nude femmes, but he managed to pry his attention away long enough to address the three again.

“So, what do you wish to discuss, hmm?” The mighty Alash asked, perfectly confident that he now held all the cards.

"This is PNN".

Last edited by Joshua Fox on Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BlackDragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kyle watched from the trees, Krystal sitting beside him on a particularly thick branch, arms crossed and scowling. Well, this is interesting...

KYLE!
The fox almost fell out of his tree, surprised at the sudden voice.

Uh, yes?

There's a fragment right in your area. Why the hell did you run off anyway?

Wasn't my idea, Krystal decided to go scouting, I followed. What do you want us to do about the fragment? It seems to be surrounded by Flinds and Gnolls.

Not a problem. Just wait, they have to go to sleep sometime, and if they don't, I'll just come and burn the place to the ground. Just keep me updated on what happens.

Yes, master.

And drop that weird accent.

Okay...
Kyle looked up and whispered to Krystal. "We have orders, looks like you win. We're to stay here and report everything that happens." Krystal grinned. And was about to shout her triumph over the monk when Kyle clapped her hand over the cleric's mouth. "Quiet!"

"Sorry..."

Temet Nocse.
Current favorite game music: FF8 Boss music, Tallgeese's theme (GW: Eternal Duel)
Fluffybun
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Just this," Ellani said coolly, cracking her knuckles. "If you want me, you'll have to fight me for it, and win."

"Fight you?" the mighty Flind grinned, "FIGHT YOU!? Hear that, pretty lady thinks she's strong enough to fight ME!"

All the assembled beasts were flung into an uproar of laughter, thinking it utterly impossible that this female could overcome their chief, all except one that is. Tlar was the only one having his doubts, having seen what destruction the vixen had wrought, and most of all, her miraculous survival of an ever-fatal wound. Nevertheless, just to be on the safe side, he started laughing as well, though his heart wasn't in it.

"Yes, you'll fight me. Should you win, I offer myself to you, BUT..." she continued, her voice gaining power by the second as she was whipping herself into a fury, "IF I WIN, you WILL release us three, AND all the other females you hold captive."

"Tell me, why should I agree to such an outrageous proposal?" Alash replied, having collected himself.

"Of course, if you're such a weakling that you're afraid to fight me... I'll just have to make my offer to someone with more guts than you... perhaps one of your Gnoll underlings."

"Yeah, boss, lets me fights her," several Gnolls started jeering, and even Teln was shouting to have the privilege himself.

"ENOUGH!" Alash, who realised that this vixen had managed to outwit him at this one point, ordered with a loud voice, shutting up his underlings. "I'll fight her, unarmed, here and now."

"Ellani... please win..." Khamilah pleaded between tears of shame.

The proud vixen didn't reply to the pleas of her companion, but instead eyed the Flind that slowly put away his weapons and his helm, before getting off his throne and walking up to her, his massive form towering more than three feet above her.

"I'll break you with pleasure, woman," he sneered, before addressing his minions. "The first to interfere, dies the most horrible deaths imaginable."

Ellani from her part looked him up and down with the eye of a trained brawler, and grinned lightly, having already seen at least four ways to turn the fight into her favour, even if she was a little outmatched in strength.

Alash wasn't completely happy about the turn events had taken. For one, he resented it that a female had managed to get the better of him, but most importantly, he wasn't a skilled fighter without his weapons of choice, always having relied on cowing his minions and his slavegirls into submission. Nevertheless, he had to keep face in front of his troupe and turned back to the vixen.

"We can begin..."

She didn't reply, and merely got into a brawler's stance, feeling with satisfaction that the now coveted battle madness started coming upon her. She was ready for this fight, and she didn't intend to lose.

The Flind didn't intend to lose either, but after the first exchange of blows, which were all blocked, he became aware of what might have been his biggest mistake. He had felt that the vixen WAS strong, almost matching himself in power, but, unlike himself, she was clad in an armour that still allowed for full mobility, while he was wearing a very finely crafted suit that, however protective it was in weapon combat, would now prove to be more a hindrance than an asset.

"What was that grinding sound?" Rob wondered aloud, waiting patiently outside until the females would, at least he hoped, emerge triumphant.

The answer came to him soon as Derrick had snuck inside the caves a few minutes earlier, having seen the massive slab of stone rolled in front of the lair's entrance, and now ran back to report his findings.

"They've sealed off their lair with a large block of stone," he reported, slightly out of breath since he had hurried back. "They're trapped."

'Great... just great...' the ferret thought, growing slightly concerned.

"We need to get them out somehow," he decided, before a puzzled frown crossed his brow. "But how?"

"Thad can help," Derrick suggested, although he didn't like the Necromancer one bit himself. "When should we strike?"

"Who says I will WANT to help you on your brain-dead schemes?" the badger sneered, extremely annoyed at all the menial tasks they had already requested of him.

"Because that's an order, Thad," Rob said, knowing full well that the Necromancer HAD to obey then. "When should we strike? Let me see... If I know Ellani well enough... I'd say... 10 minutes from now."

The ferret, the fox, and the lynx nodded in agreement, and they resumed observing the cave's entrance, anxiously counting down the ten minutes.

Beware... My battlecry
Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: The crying game Reply with quote

Khamilah made sure that all around her believed she was crying uncontrollably, then put part A of her plan into action.

She appeared to all but collapse to the floor of the cave, dropping almost down atop her loincloth. Fortunately, the little pouch in the front-- previously used for carrying small trinkets, or any coins needed for trading with other villages- it was one of the few things that had been taken from her village, with her, when she'd been kidnapped-- hadn't been searched too thoroughly; the gnolls hadn't grasped the import of the one or two items there, as they weren't obviously weapons. Pretending to use her loincloth as a towel, she mopped at her fake tears, acting as if she were trying to regain control of herself.

Next, she arose shakily to her feet, and stumbled over to Merlena. One gnoll, slightly sharper than the rest, began moving over to her, to pull her away from the skunk femme; his flind commander watched, licking his lips at the display of her tail and backside, as she exaggerated her movements. Meanwhile, she deftly clawed at the cloth covering Merlena's mouth, cutting through just as the gnoll grasped her shoulder with one of his hands.

"It's loose," she whispered to Merlena, "but don't talk until I give the signal."

She allowed herself to be pulled away by the gnoll, who pulled her close to him, pressing the lump of his 'weapon' against the small of her back. She had to work hard to surpress her want to pull away from him, both from that insinuation of his, and from his smell; Gods above, his odor almost made her eyes water. Instead, she made herself a little more limp in his arms, and began sobbing anew.

"Looks, boss; otters is limp like playthings- cans Is have funs wit er?" the gnoll asked, a leer evident in his voice. Again, she had to surpress a shudder.

"No," the flind commented, then grinned as a thought occurred to him, "I's will keeps otters company whiles boss takes care of vixens," he pointed, watching the fight between the greater Flind and Ellani; he held out his hands, and the gnoll reluctantly placed the sobbing form of the otter in them.

With many of the other gnolls either watching the fight, or looking on with envy, the flind began to slink off into a smaller tunnel, for a bit of privacy. The second flind took a great deal of notice, and decided to follow- either he would get a piece of the action, or he would report his brother's crime of spoiling the boss's prize for him. He barked quietly to the gnolls in his command to stay where they were, until he returned. The third flind, while he also wanted to join them, knew that at the moment, only the gnolls would give him any respect-- and grudgingly at that-- for having been captured, and by females, no less. In a grump, he stomped his foot, and turned his attention back to the fight.

Khamilah was carried for a couple of minutes deeper into the tunnel, until it widened into what appeared to be a room; on the floor was a mismash of furs, discarded clothes, straw, and other things to form a kind of bed. The flind practically dropped her onto the makeshift bed, where she pretended to sob even harder.

The flind began salivating, thinking of how sweet and pliable the crying otter before him could be; he dared to think that somehow, he could turn the otter to be his own plaything, commanding her to please him whenever the boss wasn't using her.

And then, his brother came up behind him.

"Share!" the other flind commanded, "or I's tells boss!"

The two glared at one another for a moment, until the first flind backed down; there was no way he would pass up the opportunity to have first crack at a new slave, even if he had to share. He nodded, and together, they began to advance upon the otter.

====================
Part I complete; Part II to follow
====================

Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:00 pm    Post subject: Return of the otter Reply with quote

Khamilah kept sobbing into her 'towel', pretending to be oblivious to where she was.

She was more than aware of the flinds, and of what they'd intended to do to her.

Unfortunately, they wouldn't get the chance. She would see to that.

The second flind, acting a bit more aggressively, stalked up to her first. Without words, he grasped her muzzle, and flung aside his loincloth. It was evident what he wanted her to do.
Still pretending to cry quietly, she acted as though she would actually go through with his demand; gently, almost reverently, she rose her paws, and opened her mouth, drawing him near. The second flind came up to her on the the other side, intent to watch the action.

Khamilah dropped one paw, and quickly reached into the pouch of her loincloth. As she grasped the items she wanted, she quickly whispered the words she would need, to activate the spell she wanted to use. She'd only have one shot at this; not only were the flind smart enough to avoid a second attempt, if she tried, she also didn't have enough magical energy yet to do more than one spell. This would have to work, or she'd find herself in very dire straits, indeed.

As she reached the final words of her spell, she gave a quick, violent twist of her other paw. The flind in her grasp let out a strangled cry, and doubled over in pain. She released him, just in time to activate her spell.

"Raksha Gnoll!"

A brief nimbus of red shimmering light surrounded the unharmed flind, and she watched as he shrunk in size. But even as the spell was reaching its finish, she was already moving.

The flind was momentarily surprised; how had this happened? They'd taken care of the skunk magic user, and she wasn't around? The otter wasn't a magic user- was she?

The momentary distraction was all she needed, as she grabbed the outstretched arm of the diminutive flind, and using nearly every ounce of her strength, threw him head first into the other flind. The two heads collided with a muted, bony clunk, and the two slumped to the ground, knocked out.

Right then, her fighting stick appeared once again in her paw. I'm glad Toberaan dedicated these to me, she grinned faintly, I never have to worry about losing these, when they always come back after they're put down.

Quickly, Khamilah put her loincloth back on, and stashed the fighting sticks behind her back. Equally quickly, she found a few lengths of chain lying around, and tied up the two loathsome flinds, before slinking out of the room, and heading back for the main tunnel.

Pat The Fox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(okay, a serious consultation process needs to begin here....... for future I think somewhere I am going to have to post my characters abilities somewhere as he isn't as incapable as it seems.)

"Thad would be useless, there is not alot a necromancer can do to a boulder. Necromancers usually can only affect organic materials." Pat muttered as he paced from where he is standing. "There is always a second entrance to the cave...but it's bound to be guarded from the outside"

"Now what are you suggesting Pat?" Rob quirked as he turned to the druid whom had his paw scratching his muzzle "Do share."

"I'm going to have to do this alone, and with no questions asked. I can get in, but what I need you guys to do is stay here and act like we were before." Pat breathed a bit as he pointed to the top of the cave entrance "Just above the rock is a lookout, and from the shadows behind him I'd say the lookout has an entrance to the cave. We could try to assault But from our distance he's easily get word off to those inside and that would not bode well for our female comanions. I can pass through that stone, it will only take a second as I can physically meld my body with the rock. Once I have I can unmeld on the opposite side and get us a way in...but first...a distraction."

=================================

"Hehe look at dem stoopid males, dey dun even no dey be watched" The gnoll chittered as he monitered the movements through the lenses of a stolen monocular "Juss wait till we an kill'em all after dem females ours"

"Whas they up to?" The gnoll grumbled as it saw all of them look at it and then Pat point in his direction "Huh? what is dirt tree dweller amle doing...why is he ARGGGGGGGGH! Get em offs! Get ems offs!"

===============================

Right after summoning the bats and sending them at the lookout Pat gave a quick nod to the group as he ducked into the underbrush, moving fast and silently towards the cave entrance. He crouched by the stone door and then waved his paw, letting the bats return to the wilds from which they came. With a low glow Pat placed his paws on the stone and then dissappeared into the rock.

================================

"Dam aminals, dey hurt" the gnoll grumbled looking around "at least stoopid males are till dere...erm der were tree right? Erm yeah tree of dem"

=================================

Inside the stone Pat Rached into his pack and pulled out a preconstructed concoction of bitumen and a lie spider. He waitined until tthe outside was clear and with a low glow, appeared on the outside of the rock.

"That worked wel" Pat mused as he slowly moved towards the wall, staying in the shadows. His eyes widened a bit as he saw torch light coming down the hall. He bretahed deep and quickly sprinted for the wall.

"What was dat noise?" growled one gnoll as a pair reached the cave entrance, waving torches around as they inspected the front. "Dere's nothing hewre..pobably a mouse or dumb aminal"

===============================

Pat slowly crawled along the ceiling of the cave, the spider climb spell having worked. He made his way down the tunnel to the main hall, only taking a quick glance as he thought to himself 'So far so good...they seem alright..though It is true..gnolls do enslave females..death shall come for this crime.'

Glancing around he smelt for fresh air and headed towrds it, being well rewarded as he could see the lookout standing alone, still watching the others. Carefully he dropped from the ceiling, creeping very slowly up behind the look out, making sure no ne else was coming.

Without a sound he grasped the head of the gnoll in his paws and with a quick twist snapped it's neck. He sighed at having to kill but knew it had to be done as he let the lifeless body slump to the floor. Moving to the lookout he sent out a signal to the others that they way was open, drawing his longsword as he readied to venture down.

fuzzy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Joshua Fox
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

“Stand still!” Alash roared as he slammed his gauntleted fist into the dirty floor of the cave, missing the dodging Ellani by mere inches.

The game of Flind and Vixen had gone on for many minutes now, the strong and well-armored Chieftain shrugging off the unarmed hits the vixen threw his way easily, but finding the encumberance of his armor a detriment to his dexterity. He knew that in this state he could crush the female easily, a mighty hammerblow capable to laying her out without any trouble whatsoever.

Actually getting the opportunity to make a successful attack, however, was far more difficult than he had thought. He had swung and spun, slapped and grabbed, and thus far not once had given more than a grazing hit to his enemy. She was fairing no better, he knew, and he could even tell from the bloody scrapes that showed on her knuckles from where her fists had collided with his thick armor.

They would at least be on equal footing as far as swiftness went, so he thought, and thus was grinning broadly as he backed away and began removing the heavy metal plates that were strapped to him, finally stripping down to his loin cloth and his enchanted chainmail shirt.

With wild abandon he lunged at Ellani, quickly finding himself much more capable of keeping up with the agile woman in her dodging. They traded a few feigning blows, each seeming to wait for the other to slip and expose some sort of weakness. The vixen thought she had found one and sprung forth at the Flind’s exposed flank, only to find his monstrous arms swoop her up into a stiff and powerful bearhug.

“HA! Foolish female!” Alash cackled as he squeezed her tightly in his grip, his rippling-muscled body attempting to push the vixen out of consciousness and her freedom. “I SHALL ENJOY FEELING YOU SQUIRM!”

The Flind’s words seemed to hold a second literal meaning, for Ellani could feel a repulsive bulge in the creature’s loincloth as he locked her tighter to him, telling well of his thoughts and intentions. This also gave her an idea, however, and she wasted little time in driving her muscled knee directly into the bulge’s center.

It was another part of the monster’s body that bulged then, its eyes looking as if they were to leap right out from his skull in surprise and distress. But whether due to his heightened emotional state or simply pure rage, the Flind Chieftain quickly recovered with a huge snarl, lunging his head down and opening his maw to sink his teeth into the vixen’s shoulder.

Ellani screamed in pain, the creature’s sharpened teeth sinking into her flesh uncovered by the straps of her armor and distracting her long enough for the Flind to make his move.

He spun her about in his arms, putting her back to his chest and then thrust himself down to the ground, knocking the wind out of her with his superior weight and grinning wickedly as he focused all of his mass onto her back.

“Now, let’s have some real fun…” Alash purred, yanking aside the vixen’s tail along with the flap of her leather skirt, revealing once more that she indeed wore nothing beneath the armor that clad her body. “Some fun indeed…”

And with that he thrust his muscled hips forward into hers, his eyes nearly going back in his head as he felt a lovely wave of ecstacy wash over him, a delightful sensation he had rarely felt when presented with a new slavegirl.

“Ha ha ha! Oooh, you’ll grow to love this, eventually,” He hissed, slobbering over the vixen’s face eagerly as he felt her tense up underneath him, surely a pleasant reaction to the thrusting of his hips, so he thought.

"This is PNN".
Fluffybun
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Gnolls jeered excitedly when they saw their chief 'hit his mark', even Tlar enjoying the fact that the mighty Flind had proven to be the strongest. Needless to say, Marlena was despairing when she saw it happen and even Khamilah, who had just returned from her 'adventure', was disgusted by the sight.

Of course, Ellani wasn't too pleased either, and got mad... REAL MAD. Unleashing a cry of anger that would put a banshee to shame, the primal rage that she possessed broke through the barriers of millions of years of evolution that lay between her savage ancestors and herself, and an immense amount of strength flowed through her.

Alash grinned with satisfaction, enjoying that his newest slavegirl was still putting up a fight, but his grin soon turned to a look of surprise as he felt himself being pushed up by the female below him, despite his dominant position.

Most of the Gnolls thought it was their chief that was toying with her and were cheering him on like possessed, whereas the few that actually thought with the head above their shoulder looked almost as surprised as the mighty Flind.

"Good, wo..." Alash tried to say, before a blow, accompanied by a loud crack, seemingly coming from a jackhammer, struck him in the jaw.

It was the vixen herself who had managed to prop herself up on one elbow, and had lashed back with her other one, catching the beast square in the jaw, dislocating and breaking it like a piece of rotten wood. She took advantage of his momentary surprise to squirm away from him and turned herself onto her back, one of her paws flashing out towards his throat.

The Flind's mind was reeling with hatred and lust when he suddenly felt something like a vice clamp around his larynx.

"You... filthy... wench..." he tried to cry, but his voice was no more than a hoarse whisper.

It was then that he had a good look upon Ellani's rage-contorted face, and there was only one thing he read into the blazing eyes before him: death. Slowly feeling his life force slip away, he frantically tried slamming his fists against the arm, but it had the same effect as slamming them against a stout oak: none.

"Now you die," she hissed between her teeth and unsheated her claws, her sharp nails easily digging in the muscles of the Flind's neck, before she completely closed her paw around his larynx.

"..."

No longer able to speak, Alash's struggles diminished, until, much to the Gnolls astonishment, and the other two females relief, the vixen squeezed her paw tightly, shattering the part of the Flind's respiratory system she held in her paw. She withdrew her blood and gore soaked paw from his throat and shoved his lifeless corpse away from her, before she stood up, and turned her gaze towards the other beasts, who quailed in terror from the angry vixen.

She still wasn't satisfied and charged towards the pack with an unnatural speed, not caring for her own safety, and not even noticing she was bleeding in a few places, a mighty roar escaping her muzzle...

Beware... My battlecry
Joshua Fox
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“Ladies! What kept you?” Malfus shouted out above the pouring rain from the very top of the tallest tree he could find, cupping his hands about his whiskered mouth towards a large group of huntresses he had spotted a few minutes before. “I daresay that I’ve gone and eaten all the cookies myself, but I could offer you a bit of the milk if you like!”

His invitation was answered only by five well-aimed arrows directly at his position, piercing the air with unusual quickness that surely would have made a pincushion out of an average man had he stood there.

They found nothing but air, though, as the wily rogue had already slipped down from his perch along the wet treetrunk, finding his footing on a lower branch and making off in the opposite direction of his pursuers with all haste. He had already picked his route and in no time at all had the pack of some twenty huntresses pursuing him doggedly, though noticeably more slow than they had ever been before.

Just as I thought, Malfus grinned amusedly as he noted their sluggish pace, having fully expected such a thing.

For the rains were coming down hard, and had been for some time, causing the forest floor to become little more than a bog of slippery, sloggish mud. This was the very reason that Malfus had, and planned to continue, exclusively ran and dodged through the high branches and treetops, whereas normally he would use a liberal mix of tactics in order to confuse his enemy. What’s more, the muddy conditions only served to better hide his expertly-crafted traps, many a snare and tripwire concealed beneath the soft surface of the murky stuff.

He allowed himself a wider grin as he heard one such trap go off, sending a pair of his pursuers up into the air while several others fell face-first into the mooshy dirt. But he knew well that they would compose themselves soon enough and be after him again, and in truth this prospect did not strike the aged bounty hunter as something to worry about. With the storm as it was, it was even more difficult to track him then it was normally, and he had prepared the route to his liking. The trees he had marked led him, and with luck the huntresses, away from the home of his new employers and into the thick forests along the base of the hills.

Perhaps he could even lead them to the edge of the swamp, Malfus mused, thinking of how much a surprise it would be to the females pursuing him if they were to suddenly run afoul of a tribe of nasty trolls!

But the day was young yet, barely passed noon by his estimation, and he had much running to do before such an opportunity might present itself. So he ran and leaped and dodged, only a few arrows actually coming close to their marks due to the dreadful weather and the cover of the trees.

He was almost disappointed at the lack of immediate danger, but comforted himself with the fact that there would be much more opportunity for ‘fun’ before he returned to the safety of the Undercity.

Though if he had known that he was heading straight towards a force of over a hundred huntresses, he might have thought at least a little differently.

"This is PNN".
BlackDragon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kyle smiled slightly. It seems like we have a winner.

Oh?

Yes, it was quite gruesome. The vixen crushed the head Flind's windpipe.

Nasty. Do you think the shard is ready to be collected?

I think we should just watch for now. I think there's to be a bloodbath, and I'd rather not get any on my fur.

Kyle, don't be silly. Find the shard. NOW. I'm on my way.
Kyle winced and glared at the wolf beside him.

"Stay here, I mean it." Kyle looked down for an opening, and leapt into the next tree, seeking an opening....

Temet Nocse.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> fluffybun All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 44 of 46

Jump to: