Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Goodbye PF. BH signing off.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Sould I stay ro should I go?
leave.
45%
 45%  [ 10 ]
-Tackle hugs BH- NO!!! DON"T GO
54%
 54%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 22

Iron_Raptor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rava wrote:
There are those on this forum that are not too fond of me and some who would defend me to the point of flaming. You also have these types of problems to overcome. 3 years ago I was asked to tone it down too Smile So there is some hope you know. Hell If a loud bitc# like me can do it... So can you. And again YES you ar doing a wonderful job of keeping your cool. I wont vote since this is the type of poll I dont think should be answered that way. You have me answer hon.

Heh, yeah, I, being one of the people who would defend ya Rava. ^_^ As fer you Bonehead, I don't mind.. you make things a bit... livelier here on the forums. I mean, you may come off as a bit strong, but you have managed to tone things down, which is a good sign. ^_^

Jbird
Forum Hatchetman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This concludes your daily soap-opera, we now return you to your regularly scheduled forum.
(00:40:05) nbz: you win at the motherf***ing internet O_O
Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: Goodbye PF. BH signing off. Reply with quote

Jbird wrote:
bonehead54321 wrote:

-Starts to cry as he takes off his PF vest and holds onto it not sure if He sould do this.

When'd they start issuing vests?

Since Day one.

I have yours for PERSONAL delivery at MFM.

SkunkFox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jbird wrote:
This concludes your daily soap-opera, we now return you to your regularly scheduled forum.

We have a schedule?!?! Alright Fish when were you planning on telling me about that one huh???

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Benji Skunk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa, I go to sleep for a few hours and look what I miss! The place wouldn't be the same without you Wink
bonehead54321

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW Shocked Surprised

Daaaaammmmmmm. Well then. the furs have spoken. -Takes off the kick me sign. Puts it on maxx with crazy glue then runs-AAAAAHAHAHAHA!XD
And you are right razz. Contence does contain nuts. -takes sticky note off-
I had no idea you all cared so much. -Hugs all who want to be hugged. And tackle hugges all who don't- XD XP I quess I do kind of make it a bit more colourful here. It seems that when I was just browsing around you furs were running out of things to talk about. Until I jumped in. If it was not for me finding the sponge war thread on the 5th page it would never have been found and resurected. SO. You can count on me being my totally out of controle self. Very Happy I never was in controle. I tuned it down.
Now if you will exuse me. I have a fox/vapire bat butt to kick.
And I have to come up of someway to get you furs back. I will worn you though. My mind is even more evil that SF when I let it loose. Belive me on this one. From what I've seen and know. Plus what I've learnd here. My mind is quite dark. MUUUUUUUUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Twisted Evil

You know my spelling sucks. You should also know that I dun care.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkunkFox wrote:
Jbird wrote:

We have a schedule?!?! Alright Fish when were you planning on telling me about that one huh???

Right after I give JBird his PF Vest.

Smile

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonehead... Just one thing to say from this end.

Beware the little fur that cries human too much.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Pat The Fox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trust me BH, your mind is no where near as evil as Skunky's

fuzzy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bonehead54321

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanna bet. -puts $50 american down on the table-
You do not want to know what I got in there. I have sampled each and every type of.... whatever and have absorbed them all. I also know each and everyone's one weakness which I have made my strength. Twisted Evil
And I'm not telling. Razz If I was to let loose here I am bond to be banned and I really don't want that to happen. I can also use my mine and "download" things from you. Like thoughts, behaveour and, likes and dislikes. How do you think I got so playful on the chat room. Razz

well I gotta go.
Peace Out Cool

You know my spelling sucks. You should also know that I dun care.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pat The Fox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read Skunkfox's stories and you will see just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

fuzzy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Skunky's case, Oh yes it does...

In my case, my rabbit holes dont go too deep, just start to meander about all over the place like pierrie dog quarries.

Skunky I and have had some interesting conversations, and least to say we have a a common interest in making sure that the Insanity is shared by all.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Galadrion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Coughs* Easy, now, children... you do not want to awaken That Evil Which Lurketh Within Me. True evil takes time... I've been marinading this for three decades, which means it's got some uses right now - causing telemarketers to wet themselves, terrifying door-to-door vic... erm, salescritters, into running off panic-striken whilst abandoning their samples cases to me, frightening obnoxious and under-brained political activists into shutting up and sitting down - you know, various impossible things. But this isn't the limit of my ambition...

I figure I've got another couple of decades before I'm ready to claim Great Old One status. But with some work, I may be able to trim that a little... I'm just not sure whether I should or not. Perhaps I should make the effort, and then continue to the original target date, simply to concentrate TEWLWM that much more.

Solis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skunky sure as heck gets my vote for most evil.

I've got several skeletons in my closet, but nothing comparable to his... evilness.

That said of course, he's a pretty good guy. Just I wouldn't want to get on his bad side.

Nite
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skunky's got my vote too. Bone's padals can't compare to Skunky's evil roxoring self XD
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: