Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Still miss you
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
caspian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 4:39 pm    Post subject: Still miss you Reply with quote

Dave,
I just found one of the Disc that had the first 2 chapters of players.

Still miss you man

Casp

caspian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Dave I had a real shock today when I saw TVDave has sighned on on my MSNM. Turned out to be your son Jason. Typed to him for a bit. It would appear he does not know much more about what happened to you either other than diabetic Complications

Still miss you man

Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAN! That just had to be too weird when that first happened.

man on a mission

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hummm, I think i need this, its been some time, I miss you dave, I miss all your encouragement, I miss that fact you honored us with your presents here. you payed attention and helped me develop were my cindy fan fic was going to go. I hated to see you leave. We miss your wit and humor. I miss your wisdom. I hope you dont mind, but I dedicated the first chapter of my fanfic to you. This is my way of saying good bye.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
elMaxx
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dave... I ah, saw your name pop online... i almost fell off the chair, and quickly messaged... i guess it was your son... but for that second, this day was so worth it... thanks man...

We still miss the hell out of you, and Jackie says hi... i've taken care of the kids like you always called them, Chiqui seems to be expecting Draco's pups, and they are as playful and rolling in the mud as always... i guess there must be hog blood inside their husky bodies LOL

It's hard to type, with frak* tears in my eyes.

And, you will be having dinner with us at MFM as planned.

See you around Dave.

SkunkFox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Dave,

Like I promised you I've been good, and have been driving Maxx and Fish nuts. Eep! No pointy Stick!! I didn't do anything too bad to them, just the normal sanity skewing I've alwayd done to them. Generally I've kept myself rather restrained, I'm managing my damaged properties quite well. Heh I've even got myself a new car...well a classic car anyway. I'd think you'd like it alot. I've even managed somehow to get myself a girlfriend, I really like her too. Her name's Amy, though I bet you already knew that you sneaky fox you! I really like her alot, she's funny, and intelligent and always seems to brighten my day when I talk to her. I wish I could introduce you to her thought that can diffently wait for a long time. I miss talking with you Dave. Have fun up tha shrimp and Vixen obsessive fox you!!

CJ
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
caspian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave when I get to Heaven you had better have the "Players" finished because I sure want to read the next chapter like NOW!
hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

caspian wrote:
Dave when I get to Heaven you had better have the "Players" finished because I sure want to read the next chapter like NOW!

Next chapter? I want to read the ENTIRE story! He better have it done or there will be hell to pay. Razz

"Coming to you Live and Transcribed..." - TVDave
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
elMaxx
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya Dave...

Remember last year? around these days you sent me a shoe box filled with goodies... couple cans of arabic coke-cola... some arabic toblerone bars... the goggles i bugged you about for so long... oooooh and a couple manga books... but what made my night that time was the two doggie bisquits you sent for Chiqui and Draco, you where always so thougtful... everyone is ok... but, some of us miss you my friend, a lot.

God bless Dave...

heh... i bet you are partying out with him and the vixens anyway Smile but still...

we miss ya buddy.

man on a mission

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its been a while and i think of you often, I know you dont like to hear this because it would make you sad. But....I miss having you as a friend and most of all I miss having your wit and seeing you posting. I miss hearing all your exploits withe the vixens. I want you back here to help me threw tuff times. Mike and evan are doing a good job and every one else is helping to learn the ropes still. I hope you dont mind, but Im leaving this for you to read or maybe an angel could whisper it to you.

Dave

By man on a mission (matt payne)

With every word
I shed a tear

With every word
your voice I hear

With every word I type I see_
a picture of your soul to keep

With every word I read
I see your in wit shine

With every time I read that story
I hear you laugh

When I read the words at the end
I cry for you my lost friend.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Leonato

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya Dave,
I know you dont know me. And I'm sorry that I never got the oportunity to make your aquantance. I feel somehow cheeted by never haveing gotten to know you in person. I have however, been greatly inspired by one of your works. 'Final Farewell' you called it. So much so, that I have decided, with encouragement from your friend Mike, to lend my voice to it, in a book-on-tape sort of way. I... hope it meets with your aproval sir... and if I could ask you for that aproval, I would. I want to say, thank you. That story helped me heal man, from the various funerals I have been to in my own history, that I had never dealt with. Your story, it helped me deal. And for that, I will be forever thankfull. Wherever you are now dude, I hope you can continue to help, and heal those wounded souls, as you have mine. Thanks again, and... goodbye.

Leonato

taspacecampjh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy Dave.

I know that we never met each other in life but we shall one day after mine has come and gone. Love the stories ya wrote and I wish to see the rest one day. But hopefully not soon. I have met your friends Maxx and Fish here in Texas... Ya Maxx is tryin to move here to Texas. If you can please help us out if ya can. I shall keep an eye on stuff down here for ya along with all the members of PF I imagine. I truely wish we had met in life. Till then I shall suffice in meeting you in my sleep. Drop on in our dreams anytime. I'm shure we will be more than glad to chat.

I will not say goodbye for this is not the last we will meet.

TXG
JH

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Dave ...

Yeah it's true we never met in person on this world, but I know, that you are still watching us and our crazy activities from somewhere and that you are patiently waiting. Maybe you are watching over my shoulders as I type this, at least I hope you do ... You see if I have the money I will one day hop over to MFM and join the celebration dinner, I just need to be patient.

Anyway I hope that you are enjoying your time up there. A few weeks ago I was tested for the same disease you had been suffering from. You see in my childhood I had problems with my bloodsugar since my pancreas was too small. Luckily it seems to have gotten away, since the results were almost normal except for Cholesterine, but I am working on it. My studies go well and I finally found the courage to begin working as a volunteer EMS ... A job, where you are rarely thanked for you work, except from the families and the people you had been helping, but still I like the work no matter how hard it is.

Well I think I have to finish now. My bed is calling and I've got to get up early since I began to visit church services again.

So see you somewhen and yes I don't mind you haunting my dreams.

Nova

man on a mission

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:44 am    Post subject: My yearly Prayer to Dave Reply with quote

Hey dave. Well I just watned to drop in and say hello and to say I miss you. I miss talking to you and I miss your input. Most of all I miss the fact that no matter how busy you are, you always found time to share your years of wisdom with all of us. There are some of us know that wish you where here to helps us threw the tuff times and I know there are some of us that wish you could be here for the joys. however we know that you are watching. We know that you are crying with us and we know that you are laughing wiith us.

Remember, remember we all miss and care for you and no matter what any one says. You were the heart and the soul of PF and when you left us there was a void. A void I can safely say will never bew filled.
taspacecampjh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy agine Dave
I relize this is a day or 2 late by now been gettin over PCD
Well as I promised to ya in my dream I gave the Speech at MFM
Thanks to SonicBlu for remindin me and gaterin up the furs for the brunch.
And if you were in the headless room checkin out the vixen I had my eye on yea she was cute.
A lot has happend recontly and I had never quie finnished the Speach and was able to choke out what I had

And for thouse who wernt able to attend I shall give it here too
Quote:
As we sit here today in memory of TVDave let us not forget the other fellow furrys that have been taken from us also. And to thouse in worse spots than ourselves today. Let us help our fello friends in there time of need...

I will continue to watch over stuff down here for ya untill we finely meet at the end of my time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> tvdave All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: