Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not a single person is going to believe me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Not a single person is going to believe me Reply with quote

Chapter 58 is in the can and ready to be posted!

Now I need a WYSIWYG editor that runs on Vista that costs less than free; my copy of Dreamweaver Ultra-Dev 4 is on my XP box and my XP box doesn't want to play nice with my new -- okay, used and slightly wonky -- flatscreen monitor. My Vista laptop works with it just fine, but that copy of D'weaver doesn't work on Vista, and the demo of the latest-greatest D'weaver, in my opinion, sucks rocks, and not in a good way, to quote Jim Hardiman.

Added to that is the fact that I have a 100GB hard drive that's partitioned into 50-gig parts (gawd, I hate partitioning) by Acer Sucks, and the C-drive side is full with little if anything I can delete, while I can clear plenty of room on D and run anything I want from there. BUT, I need an editor. Free or only-slightly-legal would be fine. If anyone can help me?

One that would work in OpenSUSE would be fine, too, I can swap out hard drives.

So the rumo(u)rs and excuses are over. And after the last panel of the last strip this month, this NEEDS to be done fast!

You guys in The Teeming Millions have been led on and jerked around way too long, and I value you all way too much than to let what happened happen. Thank you for sticking with me and supporting me.

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: