Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Elfen's Sites Progress Reports
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Story updates:

Vampire's Drought Chapter 33 is 1/2 completed. Some may question the body count, but Que Sera, Sera...

Do Dandilion's Roar Chapter 11 is 3/4 done. The villagers will definately be chasing me through the village with pitch forks and torches, because Tabitha is not yet released (or maybe she will when it is done), but Sabrina will be thinking that doing a Sinking Jimmy would be a better option than what she may have to do...

But Tabitha's fine.

Mr. Green

They should be both posted by the weekend, if not sooner.

Keep looking here for actual post releases.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just thought I'd let you know Elfen, that I just finished sharpening my claws but I'm sure you wouldn't give me any reason to want to use them now would you. Would you? Twisted Evil

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do Dandikions Roar:
Chapter 12: The Price of Freedom is Not Free
Being started.

Chapter 11 will be posted, soon...

Despite Styx sharpening his claws or villagers chasing my with pitchforks and torches or SkunkFox taking notes on how to mentally torture people in the subtle yet sublime ways...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 11: Discount Specials: 2 Eyes For The Price of 1.

Has been posted.

Chapter 11 Link:
http://www.planetfurry.com/~elfen/dandilions/chpt11.html

Chapter List Link (For all the cahpters):
http://www.planetfurry.com/~elfen/dandilions/chapters.html

According to the chapter list title names, things will be getting a little hairy for our cast... (you think Not??!! *Rolls Death Dice*) <-- This from an author who likes killing of main characters despite how the story was going... Mr. Green Twisted Evil

The Question is- who gets to be alive long enough to sit on the throne...?

The other question is: Will Sabrina and Tabitha be reunited, or will Sabrina die trying? *Keeps looking at rolling death dice*
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sneak preview and history lesson:

Chapter 12: The Price of Freedom is Not Free.

Act 5: All's Fair Gane in Love and War.
Chapter 13: A Private Civil War.
Chapter 14: Do You Remember Love?
Chapter 15: The Beginning of the End of All There Was

Act 6: The Rescue Of A King
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17: Bathroom Kings and Closet Queens
Chapter 18:

Chapter 12, has the biggest hint thus far. As does Act 5. But here's where the problems begin:

The orignal writing of this story ended at Chapter 14- when the laptop was lost due to some very important event at 9/11/01...

After it was found and returned to me, I then started the recovery proceedure to get the story and other works from it- back.

After Chapter 14, there are a few outlines to continue from, but the recovery process has been a long and hard one: scrambled data, lost file/sector links, damaged sectors, etc...

Many have told me that I should have started the story from scrap- a total rewrite of the adventure. I said no and stayed at my guns piecing this together again. Hope you guys like it... Around June- when this recovery work is completed, I will be actually writing it from the recovered outlines and notes I have for each chapter to be done.
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Elfen I'm not happy she hasn't been returned yet but at least she is not being mistreated. It's kind of strange though how repteal can eat one cub with out thinking twice about it and yet treats Tabitha so kindly and with such patience. By the way good chapter I enjoyed reading it.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read Repteal's bio?
http://www.mabsland.com/Repteal.html

This has to be answered in 3 parts.
1)Tabitha is a key to a very strange and all powerful future, a future that she helps create with Time Travel; This Repteal knows, and knows that no real harm can be done unto Tabitha. Planting some insight so that Tabitha grows up to fulfill that future, is another thing, and I hope that Repteal done a proper job of doing so.

Tabitha will have a recurring role in the story; you have to read the character bio list in my story line, and you'll see where she can fit in.

2)Tabitha is a key to Sabrina, to which without Repteal would not have future access to the Prince.

3)Repteal's Bio and definition states that though she may be down right vile, disgusting and evil, she is however- honorable, respectful and Trusting. Like Klingons- if you may please, or in my case- early WW1 Fighter pilots; they might have to duel to the death, but they respected each other becuase the job they had to do, they shared in its ugliness. They try not to shoot to kill, but as often the case, they did kill. But they repsected each other highly.

I'm glad you're liking the work as its being built. Right now its at its almost mid-way point, so lets see how things turn out in the end...
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo Furs and Dragons!!!

Vampire's Drought Chapter 33 is up.
If you wanted a violent end to Tabitha by Repteal and were dissatified in how Dandilions approached it- this chapter of Vampire's Drought will satisfy your need to quench the thirst of blood.

Sorry it took so long for such a relatively short chapter. Too many things got in the way of writing it.

Soon, there will be a New Story on this thread- a new "Shout Out" for it as well, and chapter updates on Vampire and Dandilions in the next up coming weeks.

Main Story Index (Click on Bloody Chapter Icon):
http://www.planetfurry.com/~elfen/vampire/index.html

Chapter 33's link:
http://www.planetfurry.com/~elfen/vampire/chpt33.html
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crys...
What do you think of the "Vampire" series?
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If you wanted a violent end to Tabitha by Repteal

Geezus how can you even think such a thing? I think we need to start limiting the amount of time you spend with Skunkfox he's starting to influence you a little too much. By the way I was checking out some web comics that I recently discovered and unwittingly found out where you got your avatar or at least the inspiration for it. Or do you expect me to believe you are Kell's boss at "Herd Thinners INC." Laughing

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAOROTFPIMP... I think Skunkfox would appriecate the comments, but he should not be granted so much credit for my pollution, I was already polluted before I came here Mr. Green

As for my Avatar, you're right.
I'm like RL (originally it was LD- but he died early in the series...)- a furry of unknown and secretive orgin. And Yes, I drool a lot too. AND A STRICT CARNIVORE... Twisted Evil
SkunkFox

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm I'm a bad infulence on Elfen, Styx? Have you ever talked with Elf outside of the forum? He's almost worse then I am! Shocked If anything he's actually influencing me! Laughing Now that's a trully disturbing thought isn't it? Twisted Evil

SkunkFox
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I'm now thinking that it'd be a BAD idea to let you two spend any time together outside a properly supervised environment or this forum. Razz Elfen I don't know if your going to MFM but if you are I hope the other furs keep a sharp eye on the two fo you. Shocked

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I wont be at MFM, too bad. Sad
Besides, the boys from Pawpet Funday Show would prefer to see me DOA, along with Uncle Kage AND #2. Twisted Evil
Chris Regan

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elfen_Furry wrote:
Crys...
What do you think of the "Vampire" series?

It's good, I'm just glad I have most of the chapters up now.

You have some good information in it. I like how you distinguish the different characters and why they are the way they are. It gave me some food for thought with my own story.

Now I need to work on getting chapters 28-33 on The Raccoon's Bookshelf. Wink

Crystal Dragon Raccoon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> elfen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 4 of 15

Jump to: