Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Elfen's Sites Progress Reports
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks Mike.

I'll be taking a short rest from everything for a while. Got to heal, cause I'm getting too many close calls in putting this arm into a hard cast and out of this soft one.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellente!!!

I'm going to have too look at them, but right now I need rest.

And besides- Dark Cloudy days or EVERYDAY in Los Angeles can do too.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rest almost completed, though need a little more time to heal, just a few days to complete the week. Pain is nearly gone on the wrist, shoulder feels like its swinging on a rusty hinge, but at least its swinging.

Been sick on top of all this, from joint pains to flu, now trailing off ot a chest cold and bronchitisis. At least its a slow progress to getting better. Very slow... I'm having a talk with my immune system about this when its all said and done!

At least, I'm well enough to restart checking and writing again. It was difficult; picking up where I left off and trying to get back on that train of thought but yet there was no train! Things are on track again, at least for now. Perhaps, I can get it done in 2 to 3 weeks. 5 weeks if everything's is included...

My server's still in limbo, its up, but my DNS needs to be re-registered with the main DNS server on the net. That can wait 1 more week, but no more! At least PF is up and running. Mr. Green

Well... I'm tired now.
See ya's in the next post.
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a 'me' progress, so bear with me.

March has been a bad month, damn it all. I've said that February was a Bad month for technology, and March would be Bad for Biology. Thus far its been a horrible month for this carbon based biological unit.

As it ends, things were recovering. Today, my immune system just kicked in big time! Itchy eyes, runny nose, constant sneezing... Yep- its hay fever season again. UGH!

Since there is no known medication that this body counter acts, I'm in semi-big trouble again.

But other problems are beginning, starting with an itch in the back of the throat. Tonsils are swelling up for some reason unknown. So, damn it, this month is going to refuse to let me go without a fight.

April better be better.
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm taking my server down until I can either reconcile my looses or find another low cost ISP to co-locate with.

Six-girls has been great in the early days but lately things has been too much on the personal level; I see that they are willing to bend over backwards for certain clients, but for me, I get excuses. Especailly since I have been the one that helped them the most with their technical difficulties. Last time I do free consulting.

Hopefully within a month, I'll get my money together and a place to co-lo.

Until next time.
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the trailer story from my ancient dairy, I dont know if I posted a chapter with spelling errors or not, but I found a raw one on my system- corrected it and reposted the chapter. Since I could not find a corrected version, I assume that I posted an uncorrected one, hence the posting of the corrected one.
http://www.planetfurry.com/~elfen/fandc/trailerprequalpt2.html

Most are spelling errors, but some are so... well, words mispelt in such a way that creates a totally different word so that it throws off the sentence. That usually means that the spell checker does not catch them, leaving one with a false sense of security.

The other stories are being worked on- a couple of paragraphs a day. Hopefully I'll have something to post in a week or two.

OT: Who's reading the vampire story, and what do they think about it?
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My last post for the next week or two:

2 chapter updates on the "Snippets From A Digital Diary", along with an index clean up. The updates are in the middle, "When things go wrong."

http://www.planetfurry.com/~elfen/fandc/trailerendstart1.html

http://www.planetfurry.com/~elfen/fandc/trailerendstart2.html

Its about the day and start of the week of the "event", where if it wasn't for a really specail friend, would have been the end of yours truly here.

Its an NC-17 rating, MA at best but better to be overrated than underrated. A couple of mistakes lie here and there, but very minor.

Enjoy. Reply, since there is no thread for the trailer series- here if you must. Just dont be surprized by what happens, in my case, it always does. Just another facet of love- to those too young to understand what love is.

See ya's upon my return...
-Elfen.
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me again. Though I'm not posting as much as I like. Leeching some 'net access here, so I'll make it short.

I'm tried of the work's firewall blocking off my own work, though its- well... You know NC-17 language. So I added to the "Snippets of a Digital Dairy" a .PDF section. At least now there should be some access to the work at hand.

I did the conversion myself, and it shows, MISTAKES!!!! Mr. Green I would not be me without them.
OK, with that said, some are subtile- reread the date of any of them (Printed from the Brower, so it gives it a date stamp.)

Funny though, I must admit. As I said in the dreams and statements of some 20+ years ago, its haunting to see that many of them have become true, and I wonder how many will become true. And thats what I fear.

Just read and enjoy. Just a word of caution- its hard, course and down right scatheing at times. But some of you furs like it rough Twisted Evil
Too bad its not a furry story. Sad

By Summer- I'll reorganize and shuttle everything. "Snippets from a Digital Diary" seems like an approprieate title for it, so I'll keep it. Everything should be morphed together around mid-summer.

Before I forget (as this is the 2nd edit!), here's the link:
http://www.planetfurry.com/~elfen/fandc/pdf/index.html

Its linked to the main page at the bottom:
http://www.planetfurry.com/~elfen/fandc/index.html
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stand here, willing to accept the pits and horror you guys, my adoring fans, are going to lash out at me. So go forth and do you worse. I dare you. After this I can accept that Whiplash kills my account, and the skilled ones to hack for my presonal information to leave burning bags of doggie poo in my front door. I'm ready! Sad

Remember this is the fur that has killed off his main characters in the Vampire's Drounght Series. And Some Of You's like it!!! Yet You Call Me The Sick One!!! Evil or Very Mad

Chapter 10 is done.
http://www.planetfurry.com/~elfen/dandilions/chpt10.html

Chapter 11 has been started and will be the conclustion to Chapter 10. Mr. Green

I also updated the chapter index and added an extra warning on the welcome page: http://www.planetfurry.com/~elfen/dandilions/index.html

I advise everyone to read it first.

Anybody Got A problem With That?!! Twisted Evil

Now, if anyone lables me a cub-killer, I'm gonna hide like Solomon Rushdie. Shocked
Chris Regan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All you Furs and Mixed Breeds,

I just put Chapters 17-20 of Vampires Dought up on The Raccoons Bookshelf tonight.

Crystal Dragon Raccoon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twisted Evil Hmmm, the phrase "You are lunch!" comes to mind... Twisted Evil
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok killing the little wolf cub for the sake of a meal was bad enough but then you go and have poor little Tabitha kidnapped that was just evil. Mad Who knows what mind twisting things that #$@^ might do or say to the poor kid. Now I understand that it is important to the story, but you listen up if anything really bad happens to her you just might get some first hand experience in just how deeply a panther's claws can dig into one's flesh. Evil or Very Mad

By the way despite my anger over poor Tabitha's plight I just want to say that I do like the story so far...go figure. Rolling Eyes

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least I did not killed off Sabrina like in somebody else's story. But then again, there would not be a story...

There will be more death and destruction to come, but at least Repteal had her meal. (How often do Lizards eat?) So for now, Tabitha's safe.

Chapter 11, like I said, will conclude Chapter 10 (*HINT*) on a happier note.

But Tabitha's gonna learn a few things before then and so will Sabrina. And the body count will rise...
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard about your connection problems, Mike. Hope they get resolved soon.

Many thanks on taking time to read and posting it on the shelf.
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Server Update:
Soon to be up by next week- I hope. This depends on certain actions to be taken by others (see SkunkFox's journal on migiated details).

Snippets from a digital diary was updated, hell- its hard to convert Baudot to Ascii, even harder to connect a Vic20 to a Mac PPC-G3 laptop! Here the updated part.
http://www.planetfurry.com/~elfen/fandc/trailerendstart3.html

To see where it from on the index:
http://www.planetfurry.com/~elfen/fandc/index.html

And yes- the PDF section to that was also updated.

Word of warning- it was written almost or over (depending on which part is being read) 20 years ago, so some underlying facts from within- if it does not straighten you hair out, it will bleech it white or make fall out entirely. That is- if you fully understand the ramifications of it.

OK- I got to make it short, gotta go! Time is almost out on this rental connection Smile

-Elfen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> elfen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 3 of 15

Jump to: