Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alex's night.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Writer's Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alexi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: Alex's night. Reply with quote

Okay, for those who asked (the Nashville furs for one.) Here's the story that my Fursona came from.

Sabrina, RC, Shiela and Darke Katt are the I.P of Eric Shcwartz.
Zig-Zag is the I.P of Max BlackRabbit
Rhonda Badger is the I.P. of James Brunner.
I do not own these characters, nor do I claim to.

Alex looked out through the side of the curtain that hid the backstage from the main floor and double checked his target. The Bachelorette party was stationed at the usual table, in the middle of the room right at the end of the low runway that made up the front dance floor. Of all the odd little policies the guys had to abide by, this was the one that he enjoyed most of all.

Normally the guys rotated who had “Bachelorette duty” each night but, Nikki, the owner, had pulled him off to the side after his last dance and said that this one was a “special” case for a close friend of hers. The tall, black Wolf hadn’t questioned her, but simply nodded to the older, gray Tabby and piped back with his usual “Sure thing Boss.” Now, he adjusted his costume one last time, tilted the fedora low on his eyes and cracked his neck to one side then the other as he waited for his cue from the DJ. He wouldn’t have to wait long.

To say the least, Sabrina was embarrassed. She had readily accepted Zig Zag’s invitation to go out drinking with some of the girls after work with little trepidation. She’d went out drinking with Zig before and the older Skunk had behaved herself quite well, so Sabrina felt that she could trust her enough to do it again. The added safety of some of the actresses tagging along had eased her fears as well. “I have a good friend that owns a really nice, quiet place across town. You’ll like it, trust me.” Zig had told them all. Now, here they were, sitting ringside at “Nikki’s ‘Male Tale’ Lounge”. She sipped another Kalua and tried not to think about how little the Sheppard, who’d just left, had been wearing. The fact that Zig and Sheila had coaxed the dancer over and “tipped” him several times repeatedly hadn’t helped her level of discomfort. “I should have known something was up the moment you said ‘trust me’.” She commented. Zig just smiled back with a Cheshire cat grin.

“What?” she replied innocently. Sabrina glared back at her. Zig simply smiled one of her truly honest smiles and calmly replied. “Come on, admit it. You’re enjoying yourself as much as the rest of us and you know it.” The other girls all chimed in agreement.

Truth be told, Sabrina was starting to enjoy herself, just a little. The atmosphere here wasn’t that bad and the waiters where really cute. The five Kalua’s she had drank up till this point were probably helping things along some, but she would be damned if she was going to give Zig the satisfaction. She watched one of the waiters, a tall, Raccoon, walk by wearing tight black jeans and a pair of boots. For a moment she imagined RC in the same outfit, then giggled at the mental image. Wanda, a shapely Vixen that had started at the studio around the same time as Sabrina nudged Zig Zag. “Looks like she’s enjoying the view at the very least.” The girls all laughed loudly as Sabrina shook herself out of her daydream with a startled “Huh?” which only spurred them all on into even greater fits. She opened her mouth to reply when she was cut off by the DJ, a young blonde Chihuahua girl.

“Alright ladies, we’ve got a special party here tonight!”

A roar of cheers and hoots filled the building as most of the regulars already knew what was about to go down. Alex could hear some muffled laughs and peeked again. The spotlight was now on the table now and he knew immediately who the “lucky lady” was. The young Skunk was blushing so hard that he could see purple through the white fur on her cheeks. From the startled look in her eyes to the way she was glancing quickly back and forth at her companions, Alex figured that she hadn’t known about this “custom”. He chuckled to himself and assumed his start pose and bowed his head.

“We all know what that means!” The DJ continued once the noise died down. “Give it up for our Bachelorette and help us give one more sister a send off to remember!” He listened as the table slid off to one side and more whistles and cheers filled the air.

“Bachelorette? ZIG!” Sabrina turned towards her tormentor glaring death, but Zig Zag and the others were already setting over on the edge of the crowd. They were all sporting broad grins as they each waved back at her. Rhonda, A Badger who did mostly web photo’s hopped up and ran over to her. Before Sabrina could utter a word, she placed something in her lap. “Here sweetie, you’ll need these.” She winked at the young Skunk and then hurried back to her seat. Sabrina started to stand up and go over to them when the DJ continued on. Glancing down, she uttered a strangled “Gaack!” as she noticed that what Rhonda had left in her lap was a very impressive roll of bills.

“Alright girls, by special request of the house management, tonight’s send off salute will be performed by everybody’s favorite ‘Lap Dog’, the one, the only…ALEXI!” The curtains shot back and the room exploded. The Wolf’s head snapped up as the lights hit him full on and the music cued up.

~Show time Alex. ~ He thought to himself as he started to strut his way on to the floor in time to the beat. Alice Cooper’s ‘You’re my Temptation.’ was his signature song for sendoff’s and Alex knew how to work both the song and the crowd to maximum effect. He soaked up the energy coming off of the assembled ladies in waves, but kept his focus on the young fur in front of him. It was her night and he intended on making it absolutely as special as he could. Despite the hundred or so women in the room watching, this dance was just for her, the rest, Alex kept in the background. He stopped just short of her and turned slowly, letting his feet come to a rest slightly farther apart than his shoulders and lifted his arms into an arch over his head. He glanced over his shoulder and shook his hips twice to the rhythm of the song. He noted that even though her face was one of complete, slack jawed shock, her head was following his every movement. He had her undivided attention, perfect.

Sabrina was having trouble breathing. The “dancer”, a tall, black wolf dressed in tight slacks that looked almost painted on him and a white, silk dress shirt, had just all but stalked up to her. Beneath the low slanted fedora he wore, his eyes burned with a hungry look that she was finding quite inviting, if not downright enthralling. He whipped back around and leaned forward, almost draping himself across her lap. Sabrina shivered and tried recover her senses somewhat but, the alcohol in her system had lowered her inhibitions enough that she was really more concerned with the fact that she was practically wearing an incredibly good looking male like a coat. He winked at her stood back up, popping his dress shirt open and halfway down his arms in the process. Cheers and whistles filled the room as he tossed it casually to the side and began to slide around her chair, rubbing against her and caressing her shoulders idly. Sabrina fumbled with the wad of bills in her lap and slid a few into his waist smiling lustfully in spite of herself.

Alex wrapped himself around her chair practically like a snake and nuzzled her ear. The Skunk gasped out an “eep!” and looked at him. He stared back at her as he slowly stood up behind her, with a perfectly practiced mix of predatory lust and subdued hunger. She smiled deliriously and slid a few more bills out into his waistband as he walked around and straddled her lap. Despite her obvious embarrassment, she was well and thoroughly enjoying her “show.”

He began sliding along her, dropping to his knees and working his way back to his feet, always just an inch or so inside her reach. With every grind of his hips, every wink and nuzzle, more of Sabrina’s bank roll made its way into his belt. He stood back and popped the button on his slacks slowly sliding the zipper open before kicking one of his legs out to the side and dropping into a weightlifting pose with one arm flexed and the other extended. The crowd of women around the room roared. He was vaguely aware that a few bills were being flung out from the audience but paid it no mind. The Bachelorette in the chair was his only concern. She was breathing heavy, smiling stupidly through a heavy blush that sank below the neckline of her shirt. Her glasses had become skewed slightly and she had a look of utter bliss on her face, though he suspected some of that was probably due to the drinks she’d had in her system. He slowly stood back up and placed his hands onto his hips. With a quick jerk, timed with the guitar of the song, the Velcro seems parted with a rip and Alex twirled them over his head before letting them fly over his shoulder and back onto the stage.

Sabrina’s eyes all but leaped out of her skull as she watched the Wolf stalk slowly towards her in nothing more than a tight, deep blue G-string and a sultry look. For a moment, she tried to think of RC but as the dancer sank down in front of her and slid his way up into her lap, Sabrina suddenly had difficulty remembering anything, including her own name. His head drifted up lazily beside hers and he winked at her and started to grind against her lap. She laughed semi hysterically as she placed several more bills into various places along his sole remaining garment not even bothering to hide the fact that she was shamelessly feeling him up when she did. He didn’t seem to mind and after all, it was a strip club and he was dancing for her dammit. He placed his hands on her cheeks and caressed them for a second before lifting his arms over his head and flexing every muscle above his waist. Sabrina sucked in a sharp breath before managing to murmur in a semi-coherent whisper. “I’m not even engaged.” The Wolf laughed hard for a moment then lifted up from her lap slightly and lowered his arms behind his head. He brought them forward over her head and around her neck, smoothly transferring his fedora to her head in the same move.

“Then it seems my dear lady. That you have some very wicked friends who thought you might enjoy me.” He leaned in close and licked the very tip of her nose. “Were they right?” The last of Sabrina’s bank roll found its way into the front of his G-string and he felt thumbs as well as most of one paw caress him there before both of her hands slid around to his rear. She had a look of utter carnal enjoyment plastered to her face as well as a furious blush. “Zig, I owe you for this!” Somehow, Alex couldn’t say if it was a thank you or a threat.

Alex smiled and raised his eyebrows at her. He waggled a finger in her face slowly and rolled out of her grasp. As he started to circle her chair one last time, Alex whipped his tail out and let it wrap up around her chin and onto her cheek in a caress. Her head tilted back and she cackled maniacally for a moment before leaning forwards and placing her face in her hands. He couldn’t help but chuckle. The song come to an end and Alex bowed, first to the Skunkette and then to the rest of the room.

“Alright ladies,” the DJ started once more as the music changed. “Let’s give it up for our lucky Bachelorette!” Cheers and applause filled the room. Alex smiled. “And let’s not forget her wonderful friends who hooked her up tonight!” Alex looked at the group of women and decided that they needed a taste of what their friend was going through. Besides he thought, it’d be fun. He strolled over to the first lady, a very buxom vixen and wrapped himself around her before gently pushing her into the light that was on her friend. To his surprise, she didn’t react hardly at all to having a nearly naked, strapping young Wolf pressed against her. She giggled and walked over to her friend as he guided out the next one, a very attractive Badger. A light tan Tabby Cat and another Cat with fur so black, it was darker than his own coal tone fur, were the next out into the lime light as well as another Vixen.

Finally, Alex molded himself against the last member of the party. She was a tall Skunkette with white fur and the most unusual black stripes. She looked positively feline in a way. He tilted his head at the group and felt a couple of bills slide into the front of his G-string. He rolled around behind her and gave her a hip bump in the direction of her friends. She caught him off guard though, by twirling around and lightly slapping his rear before walking out to her friends, laughing all the way. Alex just shook his head and walked back to the backstage area once more.

Once backstage, Alex was greeted by the rest of the “boys” as Nikki referred to the dancers. “Damn dude! I think you almost killed the poor kid!” A tall Collie exclaimed. Alex just laughed and shook his head and began retrieving the money from his waist. “I thought she was going to blow a gasket.” A short, stocky Wolverine setting at the dressing table in nothing but a pair of leather pants added. “You really gave her a working over.” Alex smiled as he pulled a ten free from beside his tail. “I always do Logan, they deserve one last wild night and I just try to give it to them.” Carter Eddison, a young beagle and Alex’s friend walked over to him and plucked the two bills from the front of his waist. “Well I think you must’ve made one hell of an impression, look what she gave you.” He held up the two bills and Alex’s eyes widened. Conner was holding up two five hundred dollar bills. Several stunned whistles came from the other guys as they crowded in a little closer.

“Those were the ones her friend shoved in when I pushed her into the spot light.” Alex replied. He took the money and looked it over, not really believing what he was seeing. “That’s some friend.” Carter replied. Alex nodded and placed the bills with the rest of the tips he’d picked up tonight. With a slight stretch and a slow tail wag, he slipped out of his G-sting and back into his underwear then reached for his jeans. He wanted to walk the tables for a bit, maybe talk to some of the ladies for little while. It was service like this that kept the regulars coming back. Nikki believed in a very relaxed atmosphere and as long as the customers abided by the rules, it was easy enough to keep. He slipped on his shirt as carter waved to him on his way out to the stage. “Wish me luck guys.” Alex nodded and slid a boot over his foot.

Nikki was pleased. It’d been a good night. The crowd was a little larger than normal for a Friday but given that the Male review had been tonight, it was expected. She watched as the last of the customers where heading out the doors. She chuckled to herself as she watched her friend Zig Zag’s “Bachelorette” wobble with her friends. She looked forlorn as she leaned against Zig and a very shapely Vixen. Zig Zag caught her eye and excused herself. She walked over and gave Nikki a warm hug. “Hey honey, thanks for the help.”

“Anytime Zig, you know I’m always willing to help a friend.” She replied. “Speaking of friends, yours doesn’t seem too happy for some reason.” She nodded towards Sabrina who was looking like she was almost on the verge of tears.

Zig giggled softly. “Sabrina’s okay. I don’t think she appreciated our little joke, but she enjoyed herself more than she cares to admit.” Nikki laughed as Zig Zag winked at her.

“Well as long as she had fun.” Nikki replied. Zig nodded and looked at Nikki. “Speaking of her “treat,” do you mind if I swing by tomorrow, I want to talk to the Wolf that was on the floor with her.” Nikki’s ears pricked up. “Oh, Alexi didn’t do something inappropriate did he?” She liked Alex, he was a very good dancer and most of the regulars thought very highly of him, but if he’d broken a rule, she’d slam down on him the same as she’d do with any other male that violated policy. This was a business that could ill afford legal violations. She’d fired more than one dancer in the past for just such reasons.

Zig Zag smiled at her. “No, he didn’t do anything wrong. He did a lot of things very right actually. I just wanted to see if he was interested in some side work.” She raised her eyebrows for a second. Nikki laughed hard. “trying to steal my talent are you?” both she and Zig laughed for a moment. Finally Zig shook her head. “No, just possibly borrowing.” They talked for a moment longer then Zig said her goodbyes and she headed out the door to rejoin the others.

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Alex.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Writer's Guild All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: