Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Onic Resurrection
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Introductions / Departures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Onic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luckily they haven't gotten my soul yet...
Things are actually looking up for me on the work front. Now that I'm being paid a higher hourly wage, I'm going to be making about twice the amount of money this year that I calculated at the start of the season. As a Lead I get more hours to work.
The work itself isn't so bad. I'm in "Park Services," which is the janitorial squad, but for the past three weeks I was sent to the rides department to get experience. Technically I could be in charge in either department now.

And get this - I hate roller coasters. Rolling Eyes

Onic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still alive.

Somehow, although I have not been getting nearly as many work hours as I'd like, I still have not had time to spend here. It's awful, I miss you all terribly. Sad
Life is just in the way right now. There are things I must do conflicting with things I desperately want to do. And things have been a little rough lately, still recovering from a series of betrayals that have left me more or less wanting to be an emotionless shell rather than experience the raw hurt that I'm feeling now.
Someday, when I have internet access and absolutely nothing else to do, I'm going to come here and catch up. When that will be, I have no idea, but I'm looking forward to it.

Asalis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back.

We, dig, giant robots!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7PjQnw_E0U

I hate the DMV
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Onic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello again.
Work at King's Dominion is over! It was a good season for me. Coming up next, I'm heading out to Minnesota for 6 months as a dog handler at a sled dog kennel. Looking forward to it, but I don't know how much time I'll have for internet. They have wifi out there, but from what I've heard, it's nearly as slow as dialup [sulk].
Good to see all you chaps and chapesses.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Introductions / Departures All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: