Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anything and Everything You can ask about a DAICHON

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Everyday blither-blather
View previous topic :: View next topic  
princeben07

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Anything and Everything You can ask about a DAICHON Reply with quote

You all probably don't even know just WHAT a DAICHON is, as my profile on briefly explains.

This will be for any and all questions concerning those gigantic, furry and loveable bundles of evolutionary joy.

So, go ahead and ask away. I don't think that any question is dumb, just the ones you are afraid to ask.

So ASK away!!

You might try a few of these or think of your own to discuss:

Social Status
Evolutionary markings
Everyday habits
Favorite foods
Hunting/social interaction with other lifeforms
Life Cycles
Reproduction
Raising a DAICHON as a pet in RP

You NAME IT, and I can answer it. After all, I am the creator of them...LOL!!

Asalis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oK, here's a rather basic question. What exactly are they? I mean a more detailed description.

We, dig, giant robots!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7PjQnw_E0U

I hate the DMV
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Kellan Meig'h
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:39 pm    Post subject: Is it this? Reply with quote

Asalis, Google is your friend (or foe, depending)

A race of diversified beings had evolved from some primitive form of a wolf.....
As the smartest of the upcoming clan began to comprehend just what it was the clan was becoming, bizarre events changed their structures....
AS they continued to evolve, weather patterns, environmental shifts.......time continuum shifts all gave the creatures variable sizes. Some of the DAICHONS can grow to be up to nine feet tall at the shoulder, given the intense weight.
A DAICHON's lighweight skeletal frame is what amazes me in their utter evolution.......
It gives them the ability to pounce at great speeds and amazing accuracy....
Somewhere during the evolution of its brain, the DAICHON began to develop a social structure and even a form of broken language........................
The Alpha Males did the hunting while the Alpha Females took care of the pups and offspring.

(found at first hit for google)

Kel

princeben07

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it this? Reply with quote

Kellan Meig'h wrote:
Asalis, Google is your friend (or foe, depending)

A race of diversified beings had evolved from some primitive form of a wolf.....
As the smartest of the upcoming clan began to comprehend just what it was the clan was becoming, bizarre events changed their structures....
AS they continued to evolve, weather patterns, environmental shifts.......time continuum shifts all gave the creatures variable sizes. Some of the DAICHONS can grow to be up to nine feet tall at the shoulder, given the intense weight.
A DAICHON's lighweight skeletal frame is what amazes me in their utter evolution.......
It gives them the ability to pounce at great speeds and amazing accuracy....
Somewhere during the evolution of its brain, the DAICHON began to develop a social structure and even a form of broken language........................
The Alpha Males did the hunting while the Alpha Females took care of the pups and offspring.

(found at first hit for google)

Kel

While I appreciate the google thing, I am the creator, so that information in KINDA old, and it's the basic stuff, lol. I have tons more detailed information than that, lol.

princeben07

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asalis wrote:
oK, here's a rather basic question. What exactly are they? I mean a more detailed description.

Well, to answer YOUR question and THANK you for asking, DAICHONS were created in like 1992 when I was still in High school. I wanted to inject a creature unfamiliar to the entire RP world. People, nowadays use uber-god-like characters and are immune to losing to people in T1-fights in all.

They are a very detailed and strong genetic combination of the following:

Wolf/ Wolf-demon/Eel/Octopii/Squid/Feline/Dragon, Ect.

1. They can murr like canines, and are fiully covered in fur, which is soft to the touch.

2. These creatures are able to purr like felines for some unknown reason, giving them cat-like reflexes.

3. Are Able to SPIT ink, like Squid or Octopii. (hence the ability for SOME DAICHONS to be able to swim underwater and with grace I must tell you.

4. The tails have "Life Indicators" on the tips, sort of an indicator of a flame to suggest their life and health.

5. Have TWO sets of ears instead of your normal two. They are able to decipher high, medium, low and sub-harmonic sounds with these ears.

6. The Bio-antennae, which are actually parapsitic, rest atop of the head, for communicating betwixt fellow DAICHONS or even with other life forms.

7. The Evolution tends to lead some to grow in great height and weight, but given this ability, all of them are able to shift their weight with ease.

I could go on and on, but I just wanted to answer your question. If you've got more, just give the furball a holler.

^_^

Kellan Meig'h
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, so that's a little cleaner/concise/??? than what I came up with.

Shouldn't go near a computer while under influence of Promethicin(sp?)codeine cough syrup and double dose of Theraflu.

Only using half of that today! *cough, cough*

Kellan, the old, sick warhorse Embarassed

edited on 12/30/08 @ 7:29pm for massive spelling errors!

Hortmage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee...I thought it was a type of Asian turnip.

Huh. Learn something new every day.

Sciath

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just keep thinking of a lot of Japanese food I've had...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Everyday blither-blather All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: