Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Random Personal Stuff
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do I feel love from a kitten that said it hates me?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its been 2 days since I seen her the day after. Though I know (and believe) she's ok, Something tells me that its not over, not by a long shot.

Wednesday night, Lestat was a no show, but that did not stop a trap from being set and tripped. Unfortunately, this, like most, vampire/goth societies is a hierarchy of who's the toughest and pyramids down to everyone else. No one said that the pyramid was built upside down.

In the words of Alexander the Great, "Venni, Vinni, Venci." I came, I Saw, I Conquered. Well, not actually in that order.

I came, I saw, I asked Questions, I left messages for the imposture that I'll be there every night until I see him, I was confronted by his lesser goons and I kicked ass.

Its good to know that even after 15 years of not practicing, my mnartial arts skills are up to par when I need them. But what happened next, surprized me. The place went crazy. Everyone went after each other and after getting my fair share of licks, I quickly left via the first window I threw one of my confronters through.

The place was wrecked.
I dont think they will ever open again, at least not to that crowd!
And to say- damn... the police did not show up until after most of them walked or crawled their way to the tatoo palor. The tatoo palors in the area, is the place where they get emergency medical attention (stiches) with no questions asked.

The only answer I get is that the pyramid collapsed, and everyone went to put themselves into a higher slot when they can. In one night, they destroyed themselves.

But, I'm sense that there will be retrobution afterwards...

For me, I dont fear it, hell, I welcome it, but as for my friend... I fear for her safety. I'll let you know if this matter changes, continues or ends.

Good night you crazy furs! Mr. Green

Last edited by Elfen_Furry on Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Luxo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Elfen against the Goth Army" That would make a good movie XD
And I find it to be pretty good for you to care about others. It shows that you are truly a wonderful person.
Kayngi
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems to me that you rather enjoyed yourself. '-)
Den Mother of PF

I got ART
http://kayngi.deviantart.com/
http://kayngi.sheezyart.com
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only took out the biggest 2 there... the rest saw it as an open invite to gnaw, bite and claw up their way on the pyramid...
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went to the Starbucks a block away from the from goth club...

The club is wrecked, I doubt it will ever reopen. The store front looks like Florida after Hurricane Hugo. Some of the Goths have moved into the Starbucks, but then again, Starbucks seems to be the day-light hang out for them. Odd though, its 1 of 4 Starbucks within a 300ft radius. If you been to the village in NYC- then you may have seen this spot I'm talking about.

I sat down, had a coffee and sandwich, pulled out the laptop, and typed all day to not look out of place there. Most of the goths mingled with others, and much talk about what happened Wednesday night, and wonderings about when and if the place will ever reopen again.

There was more talk of getting even as well, funny, not of me, but certain individuals and of the positions they held. Some wanted to thank "that old dude" for starting the "revolution," and even want him to be their leader.

Yeah right.
I just hid behind the laptop screen, nursing the coffee for the next 4 hours.

Nice to see and know the effects of one's work. But I still have not seen or heard from my friend yet. I'll give her until the end of Spring Break to do so before I go hunting...

Kayngi
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL
Den Mother of PF

I got ART
Shar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kayngi wrote:
It seems to me that you rather enjoyed yourself. '-)

I second that motion...

An interesting life indeed Elfen.. an interesting life indeed... Smile

redcrescent27

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"the revolution" lol thats funny. So what exactly'd you do? Burn the place down? which one is it anyway.. the starbucks in the middle of Astor place or the one by the downtown 6 train, more closer to nyu, or none of them? Whenever I'm there ^ I never see any goths, anymore. I used to. Its weird. Maybe its the time I go at. Probably though I used to go around the same time anyway... oh well, whatever. Smile see you later
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

POST #3000!

It is done!
It is here!

Awww... now the magix' gone from it...

But There Are Must More Posts To Make!

Tommy Fox Stone
Post Master

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, on your 3000th post Elfen...

T F Stone...

Doctor Of PF
CSA.

Luxo

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now for the memorial snapshot!

Smile!
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H.ell has no fury like a High School Reunion.

Last weekend was the reuion for various years at my old school, though every alumi is invited, celebrated were the classes of: 74 (30th year), 80 (25th year), 84 (20th year), 94 (10th year) and any other which were multiples of 5 years.

I was invited and went (class of 81).

H.ell has no fury like an Ex's Panic attack.
H.ell has no fury like idiots dredging up the past...
In fact, H.ell has nothing on these people.

About 1500 came. Party, socialize, drink, show off one's accomplishements, finish off unfinished business. I just wanted to be left alone, but also say hello to a few friends along the way.

For the h.ell of it, I came in trying to look and act as I did when I first entered the halls of this place or wretchedness and villany. You would have to find the secret URL in Snippets to read how was my first day was spent. But, if you cant or dont, lets say a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that is not there is as close of a fitting description that you can find of me on that first day.

It was a 3 day party to begin with; though many stayed at the over night accomidations, I went home and came back since I'm only a train ride away...

Night #2 (Saturday): A couple of local gang members tried to crash the party at about 2AM. they walked in, pretended to be part of the crowd for a while, casing out the joint. I knew they looked odd... for one thing about being a Technite, you know who's is and who isn't by how they carry themselves. No, I'm not saying that we be snobs, but i would say, when you walk around through H.ell long enough, the stench of brimstone of hard to come off.

Fortunately for me, my old set of keys still works in the place... you figure that after 20 years, that the locks would be changed. Right?

My only concern was if anything were to happen, let it happen with me in a situation where I was alone. I decided to take a little trip to the men's room, and as I knew it, I was followed by somebody. To make this long story short, he tried to mug me at gun point. Never let it be known that 6ft is the distance of my a.ss kicking limits. I pulled out my (empty) wallet, and handed it to him. While he reached for it, I delieberately dropped it, and he was stupid enough to bend down and go after it. Place Size 11EEE MC Boot Across Face. While he laid there out cold, I ran into the next room and look for something to tie him up with. I came back with a few supplies and did what I had to do to secure him to one of the stalls and locked him in it.

A few of the alumni were police officers, and a couple of higher ranking officers I actually knew. I had a talk with them, and and they were displeased of my actions, but knowing my reputation, would they expect anything less? Getting the bastage was done easily and quietly as possible. Getting his friend was just as simple. Good deed done for the day?

Most of the night I sat alone, friends stopping by saying hello and discussing about past, relationships and families that they have created, with the same damned questions being asked of me- "Where's my wife and kids?" Its a question that I am getting really sick and tired of answering, 'They are both dead, had been since 12/83... now lets leave it at that... ok?'

The last person to see me was the husband of my ex-from-h.ell, and a few of his chums. They sat down, thinking that I would not mind, but I told them to go find another place. This started with a quiet disagreement of they got rights and freedoms, and I reminded them that the price of these rights and freedoms are not free. A few stupid things were said, how I'm a nobody, of how he managed to marry my ex-from-h.ell, and how much their 6-figured saleries were. I reminded minded them that if it was not for me, the most of them would be dead by now from the situations I have pulled them out of, of how much of a broken woman my ex-from-h.ell seems to be since it seems that everytime I meet her by chance on the streets of NYC- she goes through violent extremes of shouting and thrashing, and of who was the first to get into her drawers. Stupid kid stuff, I swear.

But the line was drawn and crossed, he made a comment of, 'Well, elfen- if you were great in school and there after, explain to me why you cheated on your ex(-from-h.ell), and married some ho.e who got herself killed by her ex? With all that power and money you had back then...' and he went flying 30 feet across the gym floor from a properly placed kick to his chest. Then there she was- the ex-from-h.ell, running to the aide of her husband. Nor that I cared either.

One of his friends is going to require some plastic surgery and dental work, for trying to grab my arm when I started to go towards the idiot. The rest followed, as a circle of Technites formed around the gym. Those in the classes from '78 - '84 are witnesses to the things I did in the past, but the rest only see me as another fool who does not know how to act and control himself in a public settng.

I reached down to get a fistful of shirt and suit when the ex-from-h.ell saw me me. And she started with her typical reaction... collapsing at the knees, covering her ears and screaming like some torture chamber victim. I just looked at the idiot and threw him down next to his wife, and told him, 'At least Cathy died fighting at the very end...'

Cathy's twin was there- somebody in my snippets diary I did not write about, because its a family secret for them, and besides the fact that she hated my guts to the point of wanting to kill me several times in the past. The Only difference between the two: One I went out with and married because we went to the same school, the other went to a different school and I did not knew about it one misfortunate action nearly got my head lopped off by her, trying to sneak a kiss to the wrong twin during homework help, when the one I was dating was out shopping. And she plays the role of her dead sister very well. Perhaps too well. Making matters worse- her name is also pronouced Cathy, but with a K instead of a C. The ex-from-h.ell knew Cathy... so imagine her response when somebody who supposed to be dead, with the same sounding name and wedding/engagement bands on her finger approaches her to help out.

The ex... well... I sent some flowers to their home with a letter of appology, though earlier, I got a call from the twin saying that the ex. is now in the hospital with a nervous break down.

But since this weekend, I have been thinking- where have I gone wrong? What have I done to deserve this c.rap? I did everything I could in this life because of some higher authority said that this is how its supposed to be. As far as the future is concern, there is none unless I take immediate action to follow another path. This path of helping others and mentoring younger ones have all been nothing but a dead end. Fortunately, this arguement will continue but for a while in my head... later on this weekend, a bottle of cogniac will be added.

If anything, All I want is 2 things, a little respect, and for her stop acting like I doused her rear end with gasoline and set her on fire. Neither I am not going to get anytime soon.

You guys have the forum... Let me know what you think, though it is I who has to go through these moments of doubt and pain alone.

-Elfen

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last 48 hours have been the worse since 3/'97 for this family.

My uncle (mother's youngest brother) had a stroke, which may have gone undetected since the day before. Damage- extensive: total paralysis of the right side, no speech, light coma. Prognosis: Not good.

The family's freaking out, and his daughters are scared of the posibility of burying their father, even though they are grown women in their early 30's.

We're preparing for the worse, which can be either a funeral or extensive nursing care when he leaves the hospital. His wife died 8 years before due to complications to due diabetisis in her early 40's. He's now 50. He did not remarry, but did live with a signifigant other. Least to say, they got no money, and as family patriarch, I must consoledate what I can together to help them out. That means a.ss-kicking certain members into giving or making it into a multiple funeral...

I may have to drop out, pending on what happens during the following days.

Kayngi
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...that...defies words. Condolences to you and yours. May you achieve closure and come back to us swiftly.
Den Mother of PF

I got ART
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> elfen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: