Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stories

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aslaug
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:38 am    Post subject: Stories Reply with quote

I bumped into Karou Windstalker today, on a Twitch-stream. Imagine that ... it's a tiny world, sometimes Smile

It reminded me that maybe I should post this, over here. I'm three books deep into my series, and almost done with the fourth and final one.

In case anyone wants to read them, they can be found here:

Raven of the South at https://www.amazon.com/dp/1798091739

Dove of the West at https://www.amazon.com/dp/1696856477

Hawk of the North at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08P3TT9QZ

They're available in kindle format as well, if you prefer that. I'll throw up a link for the fourth one, when it's done.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing alright. [/url]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kellan Meig'h
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the links!

And, hope you're doing well!

Kel

Aslaug
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm doing quite alright these days. Some days are of course better than others, but medicine as well as peace and quiet has done me a lot of good. I'm about to move to a new home in a few weeks time. That'll hopefully be the last time I need to move for many, many years.

How about you?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Frazikar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear from you ... Feel settled enough to give Bio another run for his money??

[Or was that his partner-in-crime, or was it for his life ... ??]
Aslaug
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In what way do you mean, give him a run for his money?
Kellan Meig'h
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aslaug wrote:
I'm doing quite alright these days. Some days are of course better than others, but medicine as well as peace and quiet has done me a lot of good. I'm about to move to a new home in a few weeks time. That'll hopefully be the last time I need to move for many, many years.

How about you?

I've been doing better than earlier this year. I finally managed to get the Doctor to prescribe me a new CPAP machine and mask. It's the latest generation of Resmed machine and I'm finally sleeping through the night with minimal interruptions. I can't tell you just how much that helps my health overall. The old unit (Respironics) was changing settings by itself and the SD card was stuck inside so nobody could read what was going on. Then it went on the recall list. I went three months without using the old machine due to the malfunctions so this new machine is well appreciated.

Still waiting for surgeries to my shoulder for a BIG(!) bone spur and a minor surgery on my right little finger. There's a tumor/cyst/??? growing that's preventing me from extending my finger fully. Not good for guitars, woodworking or typing. I also go on Medicare in December. Not sure how that's going to work out.

I finally finished "Scribe" earlier this year and I'm working on "Rift", the sequel to "Scribe." that finger condition and bone spur have really slowed me down, I'm just trying to plug along on things.

Still enjoying being retired, though. Need to paint the dining room while the weather is cooperating.

That's all for now!

Frazikar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aslaug wrote:
In what way do you mean, give him a run for his money?

Weelllll ... it could have been just 'extra' training ... Laughing ya know, a few laps around following Exan and Bio (you following with weapons out for additional reasons to move quickly) [* whistles innocently*]
The Silver Coyote

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Filly -

We're out and about. Currently in Chatsworth, CA, cleaning up a house and (slowly) getting it ready for market.

Left southern Oregon Friday night ... temps around freezing, weather otherwise calm under a partly cloudy sky. 800 miles later I'm in soCal, the wind is howling, and today's high will be 85. Santa Ana, it seems, missed me.

We're good ... healthy and self-propelled, no worries.

It's good to see you here. Thanks for the links. Looks like I've got some reading to do! Any word on when / if these stories will go to print?

Catch you later,

SC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Aslaug All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: