Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Announcement (forgive me if this is in the wrong forum)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Everyday blither-blather
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alexi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:36 pm    Post subject: Announcement (forgive me if this is in the wrong forum) Reply with quote

Hello everyone.

With the closing of the bookshelf, I have begun to move Healing Hearts to my FA page. I have placed the first two chapters up but I would like feedback before I make my decision.
If you were a fan of my work please go to my FA page and let me know. This may lead to whether or not I may attempt to make a actual paper version with chapter illustrations.

Thanks in advance.

Major Ivy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is your FA page?

I wish you better luck there. I think the hate that had built for the Raccoon over the last few years killed most of the stories.

I will read it there even if no one else will.
Kellan Meig'h
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: Announcement (forgive me if this is in the wrong forum) Reply with quote

Alexi wrote:
Hello everyone.

With the closing of the bookshelf, I have begun to move Healing Hearts to my FA page. I have placed the first two chapters up but I would like feedback before I make my decision.
If you were a fan of my work please go to my FA page and let me know. This may lead to whether or not I may attempt to make a actual paper version with chapter illustrations.

Thanks in advance.

Um, who said the Bookshelf was closed? o_0?

The Bookshelf and the forum are both up as of my posting.

It would seem there are still those out there that would perpetuate this perception that Mike has closed the Bookshelf for good.

If everyone would at least put that much effort into telling every person they know to visit the Bookshelf and read, we wouldn't have these issues.

I wish you luck with moving your work to FA. I have a story that went a number of chapters with no feedback except "Post this in plain text". I know those were from those on a school network that blocked pdf downloads.

You might want to give a link to your FA page while you're at it.

Kel, the Mad Moderator. Mr. Green

Alexi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:15 am    Post subject: Re: Announcement (forgive me if this is in the wrong forum) Reply with quote

Kellan Meig'h wrote:
Alexi wrote:
Hello everyone.

Thanks in advance.

Um, who said the Bookshelf was closed? o_0?

The Bookshelf and the forum are both up as of my posting.

It would seem there are still those out there that would perpetuate this perception that Mike has closed the Bookshelf for good.

If everyone would at least put that much effort into telling every person they know to visit the Bookshelf and read, we wouldn't have these issues.

I wish you luck with moving your work to FA. I have a story that went a number of chapters with no feedback except "Post this in plain text". I know those were from those on a school network that blocked pdf downloads.

You might want to give a link to your FA page while you're at it.

Kel, the Mad Moderator. Mr. Green

Actually, I received this from Mike himself. The last update email he sent out on June 27th.

As I said to him in reply, I am sad to see this but my real life has drastically reduced my writing time but I am still actively trying to finish this (Granted, my characters won't let me stop.) and that no matter what, he will be my editor to the end.

As for my FA page, I'm there as pherret.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/pherret/

So far only the first two are up but I'm gauging possibly doing some edits and possibly having it published. (Have a friend who is an artist and is willing to do chapter art.)

Teric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched and commented!
Alexi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay,

I'm around eight chapters re-posted on my FA page with links to the next in each description. I will add more this weekend.

Please leave comments either here or on my FA.

Thanks.

Kellan Meig'h
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi wrote:
Okay,

I'm around eight chapters re-posted on my FA page with links to the next in each description. I will add more this weekend.

Thanks.

Just as an aside, my current story is doing better, readership wise, over at SoFurry.

Just sayin'

Alexi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kellan Meig'h wrote:
Alexi wrote:
Okay,

Thanks.

Just as an aside, my current story is doing better, readership wise, over at SoFurry.

Just sayin'

Coolness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Everyday blither-blather All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: