Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My absence..
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Everyday blither-blather
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaymee Fox
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you everyone for the responses and acknowledge my presence/ your thoughts via here and in private message.

I might have the strength. Yes I do have amazing strength... my dad died under strange situation (refer to livejournal) my family dog died, and so on so forth.

Overall of my experiences that I have ensured, this house really really hit a nerve It brought a new experience = faint.

I was watching tv and my cousin came by which is unusual of her and said "your mom's house has been hit!" My face went white I'm sure, but I gasped loudly and I went around the apartment getting some stuff while she said "your mom doesn't want you to go over there " over and over. I told her "look, I know my mom and I am going. end of discussion"

I grab a bag of pjs, socks, and what I was wearing on my back because I know that it's gonna be a messy job but i had no idea what I was going to face.

As I rushed (on safe speed) to my mom's town which is about 2 hour drive I cried like 3 times just imaging the worse....

((((( TO BE CONTINUED)))))

Sorry!! I have been working on a project of this house with stories (REAL TRUE STORIES) with pictures and videos. Stay tuned. Smile

------------------------
Asalis

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope everything works out.

We, dig, giant robots!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7PjQnw_E0U

I hate the DMV
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
JediFur

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaymee Fox wrote:

Scene II: I am laughing at Jedi F, Elfen, Maxx, and everyone in that radio chat as they dance/ say silly things. I internet-dance a lot with JediF

I'm still around - I just have so little free time that being online for periods long enough to hang out in a chat room is nigh on impossible these days.

Did you Know?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Everyday blither-blather All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: