Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Time for a Businedventure

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Everyday blither-blather
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tora_Frogg
Divided by Zero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Time for a Businedventure Reply with quote

I'm looking for someone who could loan me $1400. I have a business plan I intend to set in motion for a Local Advertising and Core Business Firm that will become the base corporation for several different smaller businesses, Including the one I welcomed Midi to be a part of.

I have full confidence that our work will be able to bring the $1400 full circle within two months of the initial business meeting, to allow for a complete repayment within 60 days.

If anyone is capable of this and interested in possibly aiding me in the initial funding, please contact me via PM. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have and hope to get this of the ground before the end of next week.

I look forward to hearing from someone,
Joshua 'Kai' (Tora Hinomoto)

Michael 03/22/15
Jonathan 04/10/15
Solis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh, no offense, but you might want to try a bank or a venture capital agency. You won't come up with that kind of generosity out of good will. Especially not on two weeks notice.
Tora_Frogg
Divided by Zero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured that much, I'm just figured I'd throw it out there. I've already looked into it at a bank. I'm 19 with no credit. They denied me the loan.

I'm just trying to get on my feet so I don't have to keep asking people for money. I mean, I'm here once a month asking for donations. I don't get any, because I keep asking for them.

So, I'm literally exhausted after several days of getting maybe an hour nap once a day, but I can't seem to sleep.

Is this a cruel joke? Does my brain know something I should know?
I haven't the faintest clue. I'm crying to Kickapoo by Tenacious D, and laughing to sad poems that make me cry.

My eMoT10ns are on the fritz (the spelling should help you understand, lol) my brain is the same way and by no means do I think I should be awake.
I mean, I've done all I can to try and get everything in motion and at this point all I can do is wait.

The mother of my child got denied her Medicaid because she was 'missing one pay stub' and she's due in January, she's been without prenatal care for 4 months now and I can't even afford to keep a roof over her head because nobody will hire me.

I've looked into the local Section 8, lucky me, they have a two year waiting list, so we're screwed on that. I can't join the military at this point because I have legal debts and they said I have to pay it off so they can't help me anymore. I'm trying with ridiculous effort to find work so that I can take care of this girl and myself and my kid when it comes around.

I exhausted all of my options as far as I can see, so I'm here, desperately trying to get what I need and enough extra to get my business off the ground, so that I won't have to worry anymore.

If anyone has any ideas . . . where to find work, how to take care of it . . .

I need your help. I stay away so I don't have to talk about it . . . I try to deal with it myself and I should have come to you guys earlier. My friends, Midi's friends. I always carry things myself, never ask for real help, just enough to get by . . . just money.

I need your help guys, ideas . . . anything, please talk to me . . . help me fix this.

Michael 03/22/15
Jonathan 04/10/15
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Everyday blither-blather All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: