Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top 3 favorite games of all time
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> The Planetfurry Gamer's Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luther

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: Top 3 favorite games of all time Reply with quote

Here are the rules, pick 3 games from everything that you have played so far (so anything from Pong off of the Atari to something current for the next gen systems) and then put them in a list from 1 to 3 in order of which you like the most.

Online games are of course included and if one of your top 3 games should have expansion packs for them they are automaticly included, so for example if you liked Morrowind, the Tribunal and Bloodmoon expansions are included if you list it. If you dont have a expansion pack to a game, or absolutly hate one to the point you uninstalled it, say so.

That should cover it so Ill start.

1. The Elderscrolls 3: Morrowind (all expansions)
2. Half-Life 2 (have not downloaded or bought expansions)
3. Hitman: Bloodmoney

Morrowind and Half-Life 2 were pretty much neck at neck and ended up giving Morrowind the #1 spot because of how much of my spare time its taken and a good deal of replay value. Half-Life 2 got #2 because of a intresting storyline and good action to boot, but is not near the length of Morrowind and its expansions. Hitman: Bloodmoney got #3 due to a intresting charecter (Mr. 47) and storyline along with good gameplay,it also gave you the ability to customize some weapons to better suit your style or situation, but it has pretty poor replay value once you have memorized everything and a limited selection of missions to choose from when compared to other games in the Hitman series.

(Bloodmoney has 14 levels includeing a "training" level compared to my guess of around 20 in Silent Assassin, if you happen to know how many there are on Codename 47, Silent Assassin, or Contracts feel free to say so.)

-L
Asalis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont want to burst yru bubble or anything but this belongs in the everyday blither blather thread

We, dig, giant robots!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7PjQnw_E0U

I hate the DMV
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Luther

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, thought it fit in this section. Anyway if someone would move it or delete it that be great.

Thanks
-L
No_Idea_What_I'm_Doing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Half-Life 2
2. Mount&Blade (Homepage Link)
3. Age of Empires (The entire series)

Kamikaze

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) Starcraft =^.^= (I love it!)
2) Elder Scrolls - Morrowind (like the cat-people)
3) Trackmania Nations (great game + for free)

Jbird
Forum Hatchetman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, this is just as appropriate a forum as the EBB one. Anyway.

1. Project Gotham Racing 2 (XBox). No, not 3. 2 had a superior number of cars, more and better tracks, tougher difficulty (just enough that you wanted to try one more time), and nearly identical graphics. Also, I was awesome at it. I still hold records on XBox Live.

2. Final Fantasy IX. (Yeah, flame away Cloud boiz.) One word: Freya.

3. Front Mission 3. Think of the bastard love child of Final Fantasy Tactics and Battletech. Deep gameplay, highly customizable mecha, and two different storylines @ 65-70 missions each. Yummy. Good luck finding a copy, though...

(00:40:05) nbz: you win at the motherf***ing internet O_O
Mikael Grizzly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Fallout
2. Beyond Good & Evil
3. Command & Conquer series

That was hard. I prefer to play games which have stunningly good plots. I was also considering Blade Runner, Homeworld 1, Half-Life 2, Gothic, Unreal, Half-Life, Max Payne 1 and Max Payne 2, Albion...
Keyla

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Counter-Strike: Source
2. Half-Life 2
3. Half-Life 1

CJ_Krythos

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Final Fantasy 7 (sorry, folks, but its a classic, and it started me on my gaming habits, without it, I would never have even bothered getting into most of the games I did, one of which was a game that got me into my furry fantasies)

2. Fallout: I loved this game. I loved the concepts, the technology, the violence, and the dialog "What the hell do you want?" "A Donut"

3. (cant remember the name) it was an old genesis game, you piloted a submersible around, you had a grappling hook on the sub that you used to pick up people, weapons, and other objects like bombs and tools. I played this game religiously for weeks until I beat it on normal. it was one of my altime best and more memorable gaming experiences.

"When taking a vacation from life, death is only the beggining and birth is only the end"
- Crimson Jackal
whackamole2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got to say:
1) Guild Wars- it's got brilliant strategy, and socialization (something most gamernerds are sorely lacking.)
2) Warcraft III: Burning Legion AND Frozen Throne- Not for the game itself, mind you. The RTS was fairly trite. However, it has some of the best RPG and PvP modded maps I've ever seen.
3) Gauntlet [any of them, they're pretty much the same]- If you're looking for something utterly MINDLESS, Gauntlet is here! From the NES days, it's been the 'shoot first, ask questions later' staple of the gaming universe. There's not even skill involved, as there's either only 4 directions to shoot or an auto-aim feature in the game.

------END FURRY CODE BLOCK------
Leon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh.....TOOOOOO difficult.....Eeeeeesssshhhhh.....*Scratches head* Hmmmmmmmm.......

3. Final Fantasy 9-Sorry FF7 fanboys, the game was great, but its *%&$ing past its prime, plus FF9 is what actually DREW me into the Furry world. For one character and one character only, the goddess, FREYA!!! Plus I loved the way it went BACK to classical Final Fantasy themes, and loved the abilities section. I just BADLY wish that they hadnt rushed the story line and skimped so badly on character development, would have ALSO helped had they not BUTCHERED the game, anyone here know there was actually supposed to be a new game+ feature? It was in the Japanese version, but not he American one >Sad

2. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night-Hands down THE BEST Castlevania game I have EVER played. Totally drew me into the Castlevania franchise, what was not to love about the game? It had AWESOME graphics (Which still look great even today) , actual DECENT voice-acting, and was just a friggen BLAST to play. Hands down one of my most favorite games, and quite possibly one of the greatest games ever made.

1 . The Legend of Zelda series-Ok seriously, whats NOT to love about this series? Its one of the most groundbreaking, famous, popular series out there. Plus it shows that having blond hair and wearing a green tunic can still make you look and be a friggen PIMP! XD This series just has it all, mind-bending dungeons, incredible stories, memorable characters, and just plain fun to PLAY! There aren't many oter series that can compare to this monster. Of course it HAS started going downhill ever since Majora's Mask (I liked the game, but I know a lot of other people didn't) and Wind Waker certainly damaged the series (Stupid people whining over graphics) but with Twilight Princess (A BLAST of a game might I add) now released. The series is certainly going back in the right direction Smile

Oh and there are sooooo many others, but these came to my mind right then and there. Other incredible games are the Age of Empires series and of course the mighty Command and Conquer series, the Max Payne series and soooo many other, but the games I listed, were just my most favorite and most memorable to me.

Teric

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. I'm going to have to agree with Leon--the Zelda series is absolutely classic.

2. Star Control 2. Yes, old game, I know, but geez the replay value on that thing is fantastic. I still play it today, more than 10 years after it was first created.

3. The World of Warcraft.
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3: Auto Duel (old DOS based game)

2: Nuromancer (another DOS based game)

1: Star Wars Jedi Acadamy

SkunkFox

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1: UnReal Tournament 2004
2: All Dot/Hack games
3: Tormenting new PF'ers (sorry can't help it. Come're Victims!)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Silverstreak

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Shadow of the Colossus
2. Jaws Unleashed
3. Burnout Revenge
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> The Planetfurry Gamer's Guild All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: