Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Circle Is Now Complete

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What to do?
Leave It Alone And See What Happens?
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Premptive Strike And Nuke Everyone From Space?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: The Circle Is Now Complete Reply with quote

The problem with secrets is that given enough time, they no longer stay secret.
With the ex-from-hell, she hid my biological daughter from me for about 20 years.
Now its my dead wife's turn; the ex-from-heaven, as history has it, is her twin. But there are differences; the one I married went to my school and the other didn't. Except for 1 common friend we shared, no one knew the other existed because of this, and thus the paper chase.
The one I dated did not like me originally, as one day in those early years in the first time meeting her at their home- long story short, I hugged and kissed her from behind, only to get a frying pan to the side of the head.

Time passes and I learn of the twin, who does not like me, and at best tolerated me. I marry one, and she dies; now Twin wants to see me dead. Simple? I understand the anger though. 15 years later, the wife's murderer gets what he deserves; common friend steps in and reconcile our differences and we start dating. Unfortantately there are snags in the relationship, but we remain as very close friends- with Life being a mighty huge wedge separating us.

But, outside of family and that one common friend, no one knew that she existed except for those in her world life. The Ex-from-Hell was friends with the wife in high school, but like everyone else, did not knew about the twin...

Today, I visit her- the ex-from-heaven, see how she's doing, help out with some needed things for her like carrying heavy packages for her. We started to go shopping, when this circle closed in completely:
Where the Ex-from-heaven lives is behind Lincoln Center in a housing complex.
Where the Ex-from-hell works, the north western part of Central Park where she supervises the ground staff; BUT, she has an office on the other side of Lincoln Center.
With this big entertainment comlex center in between them, they somehow never met. Until Today.

Ex-from-heaven and I were going North on the back avenue, Ex-from-hell was going West from the northern part of the complex with daughter. We met at the corner.

Slo-mo play by play:
Aiesha hugs/pounces on me. Ex-from-hell yelling at her when she sees that its me daughter's hugging on. I would have picked her up and spun her around but I'm too weak to barely stand (and yes, I intended to carry heavy packages for the ex-from-heaven. Oh stupid me.)
Ex-from-heaven asks out loud who is this girl thats is so happy to see me. Ex-from-hell turns to face ex-from-heaven, and asks her- 'who the hell are you?'
Ex-from-heaven answers 'Katherine- and who are the hell are you?'; the phonetically exact sounding name of her twin- 'Cathy'. Only the middle names were different.

The three of us stare at the ex-from-hell as she stand there like a deer in head-lights, then she starts her hysterical-screaming as she collaspes on her knees, and then passes out. I let go of the daughter and tell her, this s why I dont stick around. I then grabbed the ex-from-heaven's hand and left the scene as quickly as I could.

The End?

It wont be.
By week's end, I can assure everyone that the phone calls will be coming in asking who/what/when/why...and how. It probably has, but since I turned off my cellphones, I wont know until I turn them back on.

But now the secret is out. Lets see how the rest of my world deals with it. Sadly, it was a secret since 1978... The problem with secrets is that given enough time, they no longer stay secret.

Last edited by Elfen_Furry on Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Freya

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let it be. The issue may resolve itself on it's own.

Weeeeee!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> elfen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: