Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Of Vampires and other things that suck in the night.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Of Vampires and other things that suck in the night. Reply with quote

Faith wrote:
Elfen_Furry wrote:
Rozy wrote:
Faith wrote:

...If you wish vampires were real and that you could -cough cough- have sex with one while being turned

.............DDR should totally be an Olympic sport

Only if she was a foxy vixen then I could be furry too ^ ^

And DDR should be an Olympic sport

Uhm... Vampires cant have sex. Any story that puts one so does not abide by the orginal definition as derived from B. Stroker's Dracula, and by the ancient texts of religion through out the world. They are beings from another realm which consider us as food.

Crazy is when you believe its OK to do things that hurt, maime or worse to other people.

Why can't they?? I mean don't they have blood running though their veins because they steal blood from us?? Doesn't that mean that they have blood to go to their genitalia, that they have because they were once human.
Besides, I think that ancient texts wouldn't put anything in there about it either way...unless they specifically say that they can't have sex, than that means they might be able to......Ancient texts also didn't talk about whether Jesus took a shit, but since he was human, he had to.............and, did Stroker specifically say that they couldn't?

Vampires, like any other creature created by god or the devil does not have blood in its viens; but rather 'Icor.' Icor is by definitition- "Blood of the gods", and any human given this will turn god like (example- Vampires sireing humans into their brood- drains out the human's blood and gives then a transfusion of Icor). It is almost black in color.

That is how Vampires reproduce, as well as being hunters of humans. To be a hunter of humans, you must lure them with what they desire most: money, power, sex. Sure- Vampires may look sexy to the eyes of some, it it is only an illusion casted upon the hunted. Dont think that for once, one could take on a vampire on one's own terms and win against it, tame it and have it as a pet. They are us, but in a form that hunts us down for food.

They may look like they have the needed parts to, well you know, and look well endowed, but 1) such parts do not work and 2) its only part of the lure to make you attracted to them so that they can eat you for lunch.

Vampires do have a desire, but it is terribly overridden by Blood Lust for that Forbidden Red Juice. Upon taking the forbidden red juice, it gets digested into Icor their their own digestive systems. Yet after feeding, a vampire wants to hunt again. There is no time for romancing or for relationships, even with what little friends they may have amoung the living or within their brood.

Least to say, you should continue reading, and posting...
Here is what I have to say in the matter and one day, I'll finish it. Mind you, a lot of research went into this amd more has to be done.
Vampire's Drought

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Faith

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm am more of the scientific side than blood of the gods...
I believe that vampires blood would be a mutation and y can't that Icor go into a penis and make it hard??
Besides, that theory is kinda contradictory... the blood is lust is too strong for them to have a relationship but they have the blood of the gods flowing through them? if they have all these powers they should have more control, or if they animalistic they should have less power...

And I apologize for taking so long to respond I only have the internet when I visit family up north...

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.
Albert Einstein
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK. Lets take this scienfitically:

A: Vampires are creatures of the dead. That means that certain bodily functions can not work- especially reporductive ones. In males- that means no testoserone from their (dead) testicles, which would give them 1) the sex drive and 2) the ability to get an erection. Sure, the Icor-blood can flow to the penis, but without the hormone response- there can be no activiation. I know that guys (being one) can show off that they can get a woodie hard enough to poke holes through steel, but without a testoserone responce to activate it, blood flowing to the penis can never get hard. The same applies to the females for the same reasons.

B: Icor is know as 'Blood of the gods' since ancient times. But its a form or blood, with it own nutrient carrying capabilities. It gives the gods (and anyone else who posses it) super strength, thus separating them from man. If icor is given to a man, he will display god-like powers. Thus, in the sireing of vampires- Bloood of man is drained out and blood of the gods is transfused- along with other vampiric traits.

C: Of all the 'mythical' creatures, which includes vampires, there are the good and there are the evil. Vampires are evil, born from hell and the denounciation of god, and shaped into being by the devil himself. As to who was the first vampire- the arguement is long. But lets say, they are there with given powers to do one thing- bring human kind down to hell with them. Why? Dont know, but thats how it is.

I'll end it here for now. Lets see how it goes from there.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> elfen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: