Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cholo presents to exam...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Drawing Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
il Chechu
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 4:44 pm    Post subject: Cholo presents to exam... Reply with quote

Ok, Maxx told me some days ago ifi could post something as example, i'll do with a pic i gave Nahima and Redwol (special ocasion, don't make illusions)

When i have an idea for drawing i note it, thats the first thing: do not forget a pic idea that you like! I have a small notbook with a very simple drawf from where i'll take the position of the charcater.
I start with the head, base of proportions, and from that I count3 heads from the beggining for head and body, and about 4 for legs, the arms are simple lines in the way i want them
Then, i imagine the final draw and compare with what i have, this is the moment to see and correct position of hands, neck, feet,lenght of arms and legs...
The head as proportional value neds one consideration i realiced years ago, a too big head can make easier proportions, but makes difficult at the time for details.
I use pencil to make shape frirt chest, wraist and face, the position of these alters perspective when making the extremities so be careful...
Then i pass to arms and legs. The eyes, hands and the finguers of the feeth are details that you may put in a draf as guidence but iliketo leave for final draw. With soft lines i had other details as clothes and hair, and depending on the pose i decide what i wont to show (ex: more hair would cover shoulders, or not if i add a wind effect, or not if i change the position of arm it clears the shoulder for hair...)
As for ink and color: practice... good advice is that the outside lines of the character be higher than inner, so the body looks softer than exterior. Color i have to learn a lot form that :p
il Chechu
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i forgot to tell, those 2 crosses in the scketch are for correcting the position of total draw, i just correct it rotating when passing to final pic, being the cross of position my reference point for the final look
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kind of raw, but very expressive.
elMaxx
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*clap clap clap* Dear ladies and gentle furs, el Maestro Il Chechu, please, give him a hand Smile

y gracias Chechu, te lo agradezco mucho.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Drawing Corner All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: