Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Conbadge info, prices and schedule :D

View previous topic :: View next topic  
guyver47
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Conbadge info, prices and schedule :D Reply with quote

It's convention season again and I'll be doing badge commissions again like last year.
I'm getting NCR forms made at work for when I do badges at anthrocon and below is pretty much all of the information that is on them.

Schedule:
February through May - Digital and Traditional badges
February through June 5th - Traditional badges only
*I won't be able to work on digital badges at anthrocon due to not having a computer or scanner to take with me but I can take orders for them. I will have a seperate form for digital badges.

Traditional badges are $20.00 for a custom, one character, full-color badge including lamination and clip. (Digital badges are $20.00)
Custom size depends on complexity of character but will be no smaller than 3.5x2 and no larger than 3.5x5

Online orders must be paid in full before any work will be done on your character badge and I accept money orders or cash. Orders placed at the convention require a $5.00 refundable deposit to be applied to the total cost of the badge order to guarantee you a commission slot.
If you want your badge shipped to you before Anthrocon, it must be ordered by June 5th. Shipping is at no extra charge. Unless stated otherwise, I assume badges will be picked up at Anthrocon. I will be easy to find and have a dealer's table this year.

On-site, traditional badges take roughly 3-5 hours to color and does not include time taken for laminating. Your badge will be done in Prismacolor colored pencils, markers, ink and assorted mixed media (excluding wet media such as paint or soft pastels.)
*Digital badges will not be die-cut like traditional badges but will be laminated and include clip.

Please have a color reference of the character you are ordering a badge of. Please be very clear about your character so that I may draw them correctly. A text-only description below is not recommended, but permissable. You must tell me the name of the character you want on the badge.

I do have a small customer policy:
All customers will see a preliminary sketch before any final work is done on the conbadge to ensure their satisfaction. They are shown (ONE) sketch and should make all changes at this time. Please do not return to change something on the badge once you have signed and walked away.
The artist, Alicia Boros, reserves the right to cancel a badge order if the client becomes difficult to work with. This includes but is not limited to demanding a surplus of sketches and haggling the artist while their badge is being worked on. You may inquire about the progress of your badge up to (3) times.

Once the final badge has been completed, no changes can be made to the art. It will be laminated and permanently unchangeable. Please take care of your finished badge. These, as well as all other artwork, are not indestructable. I am not responsible for excessive wear on the badge. The lamination should not seperate at any time. Badges returned that are obviously destroyed due to excessive force or lack of care will not be replaced. In the chance that your clip breaks, you may have a replacement at no charge. If your badge is stolen, a replacement can be made at an additional fee. Again, please take care of your badge.

Some samples from 2005 are attached so that you may review my work.

You may e-mail me at [email protected] or if you prefer sending me a note through deviantart, you may do so here: http://guyver47.deviantart.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Mapper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy wow the owners come back everyone run!!!!! Wink
Hiya Guyver Very Happy

Av by GreyCat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back, Guyver! Smile

Say, can I order a badge from you and have it shipped to me even if I won't go to Anthrocon?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> guyver47 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: