Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

From the Depths...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:49 am    Post subject: Mirror, mirror, on the wall..... Reply with quote

Shadu wrote:
Umm Shir... wht happened to yur page? this week i'm confronted with way too many dead links pls redirect me to the correct one if there is one, if not what happened?

Okay- the official news, regarding my Planet Furry site is this:

At the moment, I don't remember how to upload everything for my PF site from when I got a hold of it. I started out doing stuff via FTP and the dreaded PC (can you tell I'm a Mac person??). Then I got my Mac, and *then* my life fell apart. So it's been nearly two years since I've even thought about that site, and at the moment, I don't remember how to upload anything to it. Especially from my Mac.

Also, at this *very* moment in time, I'm in the process of changing addresses again, *and* getting back into school, so until the dust dies down from those things, I won't be seeking to mirror my site at PF. I should, however, be likely to getting that project taken care of, hopefully by Halloween or thereabouts.

In the meantime, my PRIMARY and currently ONLY website is with Geocities. If there are any broken links on my Geocities site, please feel free to let me know. I usually double check all the linkages before I say a post is ready, and periodically go back to make sure things are alright, but mistakes sometimes slip through.

But again-
The main site is Geocities, and as far as I know, all the links are operational.

Now get out there, and read!!

-Shirh Khan

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Shadu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all read already i'm waiting for more( actually yesturday i was trying to check). it is there now i don't really know what happened yesturday but many pages were not there and are there today. maybe it was the pc i was using i don't really know.

anyways since its been a while i will take the moment to say i like what you've written so far and i am eagerly waiting for the next chapers of any of your current works cause they all are good.

Fikrann

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject: New chapter! Reply with quote

Chapter 49, titled "Restless" is up for reading! At the moment, only in single chapter pdf, but if there's enough demand, it will also be uploaded as html file.
AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't find the chapter on either site.
Nosnibor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, a CMS with not much in it (yet) can be confusing. Confused
Try this link.
AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, why couldn't I get to that page on my own instead of following your link? If it was just a matter of clicking the right thing to get there, it was confusing to find where to go.
Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: "I'm sorry, but the chapter you're looking for.....&quo Reply with quote

Hi folks!

Sorry 'bout the mixup. The chapter *is* here on the PF site- just click on "Writings" on the left side of the site-- and I'm still figuring it out myself, so don't despair if you don't get it at first.

In the meantime, I'm relearning how to code html by paw, so I'll have the latest chapter up on the "All Things Furry" site by- the Creator willing- no later than end of the day Monday, EST.

Now go find that chapter, and tell me what you think!!! Very Happy

- Shirh Khan

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Hey!! Reply with quote

Hey!

You folks *do* know that "Restless" (chapter 49) is up on the Bookshelf, don't you??

Has no one read the chapter yet!?

Well go read!

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm waiting for the html version...
Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just read it, Shirh. Excellent writing! It's amazing how well you show us Elijah's inner thoughts and conflicts. It's quite time that he begin to come to grips with all that's happened. Now, who wants to bet somehow Elijah will get blamed for the shooting of the policefur, the wounding of the bear or possibly the entire riot?

Plus, just how much can he take? Even one of the events he's dealing with would destroy many a normal, sane fur. Elijah has more strength than he knows, I say.

Tigermark

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to download right now but getting only a 1.0kb/sec speed from your page on the PF site. And I'm on DSL!!
Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: It's been a moment, but..... Reply with quote

Hiya folks!

I just wanted to let you know that my Muse for 'From the Depths to the Heights' bit me late last night, and so I pounded out an 'Intermission' chapter in the last three wee hours of the morning. I'm gonna get a proof-reader or two to check it for worthiness, then get my editors to give it a quick polishing, and then I will post it!

(Hopefully, that'll happen before the end of the weekend, or by Monday at the latest.)

See? I am still writing!!

Shirh Khan

Shadu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

let her keep on biting i could use some more cool writing many PF writers are on hold for one reason or another so any one comming up with new stuff is welcome!! Very Happy
AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should find out his muse's favorite flavor and baste him with it Wink
Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Finally...Shirh Khan has come back...to PlanetFurry!! Reply with quote

Well, I just thought I'd let you know that I've (re)posted chapter 49 to my main web site, and added the newest addition, Intermission there as well; go get caught up, read, and come back to tell me what you think!

-Shirh Khan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> shirh khan All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 44 of 45

Jump to: