Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Path Of A Kitsune
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pat The Fox

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, I'd never do that, It's just evil to take advantage of someone like that. Although it my be fun it's just not nice.

fuzzy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pat The Fox wrote:
Nah, I'd never do that, It's just evil to take advantage of someone like that. Although it my be fun it's just not nice.

Twisted Evil What's the problem with that. Would be so nice to have a pretty vixen all tied up and begging for ... help. Twisted Evil
Surprised Of course then I'd better run fast and make sure I get some head start before she is untied. Evil or Very Mad
Would 24 hours be enough? Confused

Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 7:32 am    Post subject: Finally!! A new chapter!! Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
Well as long as she is safely tied up... Twisted Evil Laughing Shocked

Well, Nameless- it looks like you get your wish....
Sorta....

In any event, I'm here to say that yes, finally, my Muse has come back to my tortured mind, and helped me lay down the groundwork for the three or four part chapter that is chapther 6/5... yes, you read that correctly- it is six-fifths. Call me wierd, call me quirky, call me a baka- I don't care. It's what my Muse chose for me, and I'm sticking with it. And I'll be posting it soon, so keep an eye out for it to post maybe on Friday, 18 June 2004.

Oh, and one more thing: This entire chapter, all the parts of it, will INITIALLY be posted alongside the normal chapters-- but this is very much a BCD chapter-- all of the parts of it-- and will be put on the BCD page once they're all complete. So don't go looking for this on the Bookshelf- our esteemed librarian will not be posting such smut on his wholesome site Very Happy Twisted Evil And I completely agree with that ruling.

I hope that it will have been worth the 18+ months wait for you furs; let me know, once the chapter has posted.

-Shirh Khan

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: Now that PlanetFurry is back up... (hopefully)... Reply with quote

Well, I'd posted a brief missive just before PF went down last month, letting folks know that I'd finally posted the next non-chapter of 'Path of a Kitsune', but it seems that when PF crashed, the message went with it.

So, here I am again, letting you know to go read the next chapter. I've decided to put it straight on my BCD page, since it's just that graphic. Twisted Evil

Read, then come back and let me know what you think, as always.

-Shirh Khan

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Now that PlanetFurry is back up... (hopefully)... Reply with quote

Shirh Khan wrote:
I've decided to put it straight on my BCD page, since it's just that graphic.
Read, then come back and let me know what you think, as always.

-Shirh Khan

Ummm, maybe I lost a link or somthing... Rolling Eyes
I have no idea where to find it. Sad
The BCD pages for FDTH can be reached from the main story page, but this one...

Ok, correction:
The chapter is there, but marked as being part of the FDTH story group.

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A rather... hmmm... unsatisfactory day for Kit and Logan. Rolling Eyes

I can't help but wonder if and how the rabbit femme is going to help them. With some herbs or only with "what rabbits do best" Razz Twisted Evil Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> shirh khan All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: