Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Act IV Chapter 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Identity Crisis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Henry_Hound

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject: Act IV Chapter 13 Reply with quote

Alright now I have to repost this.

It now appears that the mouse is going to be Arden. I, along with others suggested this possibility but Anotal's actions, and manerisms threw me off. In that I aplaud Hikaru for great writing skills. Now I speculate that the mouse is trying to find Sheila's sister Tammy and hired Hecate to make the job a lot easier. Alright that'a all I'm going to say so anyone else that wants to speculate on this jump right in, but watch where you land.

sniktch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:29 am    Post subject: Hmmmm. Reply with quote

Lessseee..... Unless I missed something BIG, Arden himself does not have any dragon lineage. All the appearance quirks of dragonhood appeared on him when he borrowed power from Lakesh, but Arden's innate power was Bear, not Dragon. And the impression I got from the end of act 3 was that Arden found a way to complete the quest, renew Bear, get back to Sheila, and shaft Lakesh hard all at once. So unless I'm wrong, I doubt Lakesh would be in a mood to loan Arden power, and the fact that Lakesh refused to provide Arden power near the end of act 3 in near-breach of contract lends credence to this. To me, the eye bit means that either the mouse is dragon-blooded and thus not Arden, or he's doing what Arden did and borrowing power from Lakesh. If that's the case, the mouse may be actively working AGAINST Arden as an agent of Lakesh. If the mouse IS Arden, then either I missed something the size of a house, or they're working together again because they have no choice, and Lakesh would be on full alert for a chance to hurt Arden badly... like maybe interfering with Arden's kids...Hmmm.
Henry_Hound

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We also don't know what exactly Arden wished for either. We know that he wished to restore Nanuk and get Lakash out of power. We know Lakash has no power or very little as he couldn't himself keep up any deals he had made after Arden made the wish. Sheila after all had to be sent home by Luci and Arden had to give Rudygore the map to the Sea of Dreams. But the mouse could be working for Lakash, but he's going to somewhere in Mexico and that's where we last heard Tammy had disapeared to. Though I still think it's wierd that she hasn't tried to contact her sister or Zig Zag. But then again if she's in a fairly isolated area she probably doesn't even know that Sheila's back.
But as for who Arden is I'm split 50/50 between Anotol and the mouse.

hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy

"Coming to you Live and Transcribed..." - TVDave
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Henry_Hound

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hikaru you are one evil liitle bear.
hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twisted Evil

"Coming to you Live and Transcribed..." - TVDave
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Joe Silverhand

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's one possibility. Lakesh got shafted hard, and would no dought want a chance to get even with everyone who worked against him. Best way to do it, get to Sheila's Earth, get a body (the mouse I think) and get his hands on Tammy. Do all sorts of unspeakable things to her and send 8x10 glossies and full sound-sound, digitally mastered home movies to Sheila. Sheila realizes that the memories she thinks are false are instead real, that would quite possibly snap her mind for at least a little while. It would haunt Arden, who I have no drought is close by, possibly as Anatol, with the fact that his mere existence has once again cause pain to those he loves, especially if he can't do anything about it. And it will piss Hecate off to no end when she finds out that she delivered her friends sister into the hands of the enemy. And if Lakesh is smart, he could keep himself far enough away from everyone to not have to worry about them ever finding him. Granted, the only way Lakesh could pull this off would be to make a deal with Satan to get himself there in the first place, but I don't think either of them would be adverse to that.
Henry_Hound

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definately doubt that Luci would help Lakash. Remeber Luci was out to get Lakash as much as heaven was. The only way Luci would even think of helping Lakash do anything would be if Lakash had something big to give Luci. Knowing that Arden had shafted Lakash hard Lakash probably doesn't have anything that Luci would want.
Henry_Hound

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the more reason Luci wouldn't help Lakash, he wouldn't want to help him in the first place, and if Luci did help him what else might Lakash get out of it other than transported to Sheila's earth, some of his old power back perhaps.
webkilla

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont any of your remember Lakash's plan?

To fudge up the dimensional veil (or something like that) to prevent 'good' and 'evil' to fight eachother - basically by cutting them off or something like that...

And now: Hikaru is as evil as an Ob'enn warlord! He hasn't updated in ages!!!

Joe Silverhand

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henry_Hound wrote:
I definately doubt that Luci would help Lakash.

You could be right, but I'm still convinced that mouse is bad news.
Enola Straight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henry_Hound wrote:
We also don't know what exactly Arden wished for either..

Didn't he wish for a replacement Amulet of Lakash? Shocked
Henry_Hound

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is unknown, we still have no idea what all Arden wished for.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Identity Crisis All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: