Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 57?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teric wrote:
Thank you Chris! I just got to read chapter 57 today.

No, thank you! Glad you liked it!

Quote:
You know, I think Sabrina's being a bit too hard on her mother here... granted, she's had some bad experiences in the past, so she's probably expecting the worst. But I honestly think Endora acted pretty cool while she was there in the coffee shop with the girls.

Well, her relationship with her mother's rooted kinda deep. Sabrina doesn't hate her mother, she just had to live "under her rules [and her dad's]" and her mother's a little more old-fashioned than Sabrina is, and has a hard time tolerating some of Sabrina's life-choices.

Quote:
And I was SO there with Tabitha, adding more marshmallows into the chocolate (and eating some on the side...). My kids would love to do that!

Oh yeah!

Ever wonder what'd happen if they ate too many of 'em? Twisted Evil

Quote:
I'm guessing that Racky wrote the section on Cindy and Clarence, yes?

You guess correctlike! I only augmented it here and there.

Quote:
Well I just want to say that this is a side of Clare that I didn't know existed! It's neat to look into his history and see some of his childhood experiences. It makes a lot of sense why he has a hard time dealing with the world; he was sheltered from it for so long that he didn't know how to act when he finally couldn't be sheltered any more. And, true to form, he assumed that Sabrina hated him, when that really wasn't true. She just didn't 'like' him either.

That was all Racky's idea. The more I thought about it, the more it just fit Clarence perfectly. And hold on, the C&C train is only starting to roll!

Quote:
Awww why couldn't Chris & Dex move into the same office? I've had an office mate for five years now. We get stuff done... most of the time...

Well, these offices are able to hold 2 desks, but then they're a little on the cramped side. I remember setting up these offices at Armstrong Group when I worked there during the conception of Sabrina the Story, and thinking the same thing, along with a bitterness of the contractor coming in after me getting hired and not me (I would've had I known networking, which thanks to a girl there I started studying).

There's also another reason that'll become clear, but that's several chapters down the road. Best stay tuned, won't you? Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
shortwave

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Best stay tuned, won't you?

you bet your fur... wait,

Yeah I know I'm gonna stick around!
:chuckles in amusement:
Teric

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shortwave wrote:
Quote:
Best stay tuned, won't you?

you bet your fur... wait,

Yeah I know I'm gonna stick around!
:chuckles in amusement:

I'm in for the ride. Smile

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Year's Resolution: To get back to writing my backside off like I used to!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
shortwave

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Don't put yourself out doing it Chris its not a race but its nice seeing new things take ya time.

It's kind of like that amp I have I should have taken a little more time with it but it works I'm happy with the outcome with plenty of room for improvement.
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shortwave wrote:
Quote:

Don't put yourself out doing it Chris its not a race but its nice seeing new things take ya time.

Thanks! But right now, almost all I got is time Sad

Quote:
It's kind of like that amp I have I should have taken a little more time with it but it works I'm happy with the outcome with plenty of room for improvement.

I dig where you're comin' from. My trouble is I owe you guys. I committed myself to this when I fell in love with Sabrina, and that's never changed, and when I began to share it with all you folks I had a double commitment. Just a question of getting The Story to play out in my head again so I can get it out to yunz all.
shortwave

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris,
I know what you mean about having only but time its all I have right now myself. I'm just waiting for the weather to break so I can work on my outdoor projects lol one of which is on 4 tires... Laughing
lord help me Rolling Eyes

and you owe us nothing just keep up the stellar work i enjoy the reads Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
Page 21 of 21

Jump to: