Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 57?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:
shortwave wrote:
epic is all i can say ... Smile cant wait till the next chapter !

Thanks, man! I'll be kicking Chapter 58 pretty soon after a little more website attention!

Oh yeah, and fixing typo's that for pairs of eyes missed Razz But they're easy fixes, so I can hopefully get to 'em today Smile

And today ... HAPPY BOXING DAY, everyone!

Like for =ing four?

Is that another one I missed??

Quote:
You are tired Chris, go get some rest. You earned it. You keep earning it everyday.

See you when I get home.

Thanks man! But I'm wide awake for a change! Turned in after 3 AM after coming home and watching the MST3K Santa Claus movie, slept in 'till after 12:30 and still running Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi wrote:
Hey Chris, just a reminder. I get leave here late Feb. Counting decompression in Kuwait, I should be boot's on ground" stateside around the first of March. Cool

Awesome!!

Quote:

I have your address. Twisted Evil

Heck, for a serviceman, door's always open and the coffee's hot! Smile

Quote:
Just pulling your leg big guy. Wink Although, my wife and I have kicked around the idea of me taking an extra week or so to decompress stateside and maybe to see some folk. I've debated dropping the MRE box by yun's myself rather than trusting my fearless post office. Who knows.

Now that would be cool! The house is a DMZ so you'd need to sign waivers before entering, but I'd love to meet you!

That goes for every fan, I honestly wish I could meet each and every single one.

And if, like Alexi, you bring foodstuff, even better! Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before I forget, Mike mentioned a typo issue earlier. It looked like it was all in the Clarence and Cindy area, where where was used where were should've been. It's all fixed now, so delete what you have and redownload!

I believe Mike said the PDF version on The Bookshelf is correct.

Chris!
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shortwave wrote:
epic is all i can say ... Smile cant wait till the next chapter !

Thanks, man!! Smile
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:
Before I forget, Mike mentioned a typo issue earlier. It looked like it was all in the Clarence and Cindy area, where where was used where were should've been. It's all fixed now, so delete what you have and redownload!

I believe Mike said the PDF version on The Bookshelf is correct.

Chris!

Yup. It is there. Not sure if any are left to read it on the Bookshelf, I sent out a newsletter with a link to your site when you posted.

There is always someone left to kill!

I mean, uhm, to read. Wink

Chris
shortwave

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its pretty funny how the mind works i skipped over the typos i don't even bother looking for exact corrections there was one that i even ran across struggled with and it was in the Clarance and Cindy section but i got through it Smile but i see your point
im not sure if i can get into the Tabitha one. due to the death listed. too heart breaking for me. but yes keep up the great work !
tobi3B

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should read the Tabitha Story I think allmost everyone cryed by chapter six. But it is a good story and explained some sentences in SOtS.

[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from Valenth
shortwave

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

once i get things all settled down ill consider it after this move its got me all messed up no time to think clearly
Alexi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ChrisFoxx"]
Alexi wrote:
Hey Chris, just a reminder. I get leave here late Feb. Counting decompression in Kuwait, I should be boot's on ground" stateside around the first of March. Cool

Awesome!!

Quote:

I have your address. Twisted Evil

Heck, for a serviceman, door's always open and the coffee's hot! Smile[\quote]

Coffee? You has it?

They're will be a knock in about an hour.

Quote:

Quote:
Just pulling your leg big guy. Wink Although, my wife and I have kicked around the idea of me taking an extra week or so to decompress stateside and maybe to see some folk. I've debated dropping the MRE box by yun's myself rather than trusting my fearless post office. Who knows.

Now that would be cool! The house is a DMZ so you'd need to sign waivers before entering, but I'd love to meet you!

That goes for every fan, I honestly wish I could meet each and every single one.

Well, I wouldn't exactly call it foodstuff, more like survival biomass.
Who needs waivers? I'm living in an active combat zone. As long as your house doesn't have odd little guys firing Chinese mortars and rockets after me, I'm good. I'm living in a plywood barracks at the moment.

Thanks for the formal invite. I might just take you up on it.

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:

LOL!

Quote:
Who needs waivers? I'm living in an active combat zone. As long as your house doesn't have odd little guys firing Chinese mortars and rockets after me, I'm good.

As long as you remember to flush, that shouldn't be a problem Smile
Alexi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
Alexi wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:

LOL!

Quote:
Who needs waivers? I'm living in an active combat zone. As long as your house doesn't have odd little guys firing Chinese mortars and rockets after me, I'm good.

No problem. It'll be nice to get back stateside to real restrooms once more. At least the showers here are a step up from the boat. These don't smell or taste like JP5.

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:

No problem. It'll be nice to get back stateside to real restrooms once more. At least the showers here are a step up from the boat. These don't smell or taste like JP5.

That's a good thing, right?
I mean, I never tasted a restroom, and I try to avoid smelling them ... Wink
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:

Been there, done that. Far too long ago. Crying or Very sad

Door's always open, Mike! Smile

Might explain my heating bill ...
Alexi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
Alexi wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:

That's a good thing, right?
I mean, I never tasted a restroom, and I try to avoid smelling them ... Wink

Yes it is. JP5 is Naval Jet Fuel and on the boat, it's a smell and flavor you find everywhere. It is inescapable.

Teric

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Chris! I just got to read chapter 57 today.

You know, I think Sabrina's being a bit too hard on her mother here... granted, she's had some bad experiences in the past, so she's probably expecting the worst. But I honestly think Endora acted pretty cool while she was there in the coffee shop with the girls.

And I was SO there with Tabitha, adding more marshmallows into the chocolate (and eating some on the side...). My kids would love to do that!

I'm guessing that Racky wrote the section on Cindy and Clarence, yes? Well I just want to say that this is a side of Clare that I didn't know existed! It's neat to look into his history and see some of his childhood experiences. It makes a lot of sense why he has a hard time dealing with the world; he was sheltered from it for so long that he didn't know how to act when he finally couldn't be sheltered any more. And, true to form, he assumed that Sabrina hated him, when that really wasn't true. She just didn't 'like' him either.

Awww why couldn't Chris & Dex move into the same office? I've had an office mate for five years now. We get stuff done... most of the time...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 20 of 21

Jump to: