Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wish Corruption Game
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 360, 361, 362  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Ongoing Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vee Are Are Schee
Mini-Boss

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Wish Corruption Game Reply with quote

I stole this game from the Jack forums, where I hear they stole it from somewhere else. They say there ain't no more new ideas anyways...

So, yeah, me = bored, so Ima gonna give this game a try and see if anyone else is interested. Here's how you play:

I make a wish, then the next poster finds some way to corrupt that wish. That poster in the same post makes a wish, and the cycle goes on until everyfur gets bored of it all.

In the vain hope that this actually becomes an ongoing thread and not a dead on arrival, Ima start things off...

I wish I had a million dollars.
mwalimu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see if I got the right idea...

In an unprecedented period of soaring interest rates, your bank account quickly multiplies, and before you know it, your balance passes that magic mark, one million dollars. However, due to the runaway inflation that went along with those interest rates, you can't buy any more with it than wneh you started out.

And now, I wish I could restore the extinct quagga (a relative of the zebra) to a stable population.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Pat The Fox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The extict quagga devour all the grass, upsetting the balance of the ecosystem. this begins a chain reaction, slowly falling every life cycle upon the planet until it turns into a barren desert unable to support any life and dies off.

My wish: I wish for a lollipop.

fuzzy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Henry_Hound

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You get your lollipop but before you can enjoy it a car drives by with a beaker of acid on it's roof, which falls as it goes right by you. The acid hits your lollipop and disolves it instantly and burns your hands so you can't use them at all for the rest of your life which prevents you from getting any othe lollipops ever.

I wish to be King of Earth.

Oji

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henry_Hound wrote:
You get your lollipop but before you can enjoy it a car drives by with a beaker of acid on it's roof, which falls as it goes right by you. The acid hits your lollipop and disolves it instantly and burns your hands so you can't use them at all for the rest of your life which prevents you from getting any othe lollipops ever.

I wish to be King of Earth.

easily ruined

as king of earth you rule over the dreaded prey species, Hyoomans! these unevolved, idiotic primates destroy your world by sapping it of all its resources, then eventually destroy themselves and everything else through war and overcrowding.. anything left alive gets horrible infection and diseases from the rotting bodies left on the battlefields... pretty horrible when the most annoying species causes mass destruction.

i wish to see the truth in all lies! (try corrupt my philsophical wishing Razz)

this is alot like that movie wishmaster.. you get what you want in a really messed up way.

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You make the mistake of attending one of the election conventions (choose which party, I guess it does not make much difference). After a day or so your brain burns out, you start mumbling glibberish and not long after you are taken to the nuthouse.

Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
I wish more furs would read my stories. Wink

Oji

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
You make the mistake of attending one of the election conventions (choose which party, I guess it does not make much difference). After a day or so your brain burns out, you start mumbling glibberish and not long after you are taken to the nuthouse.

Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
I wish more furs would read my stories. Wink

Oh you say that like it hasn't been done already Razz

(haven't read any of your stories.. so i apologize ahead of time)
due to the horrible quality of your written word, you cause a massive amount of new furs to go blind, the family and friend of these poor individuals get ahold of you and smack you with a 10 grand lawsuit. luckily there was only 30 furs... have fun paying it off ^^

i wish the world was far less angsty!

Vee Are Are Schee
Mini-Boss

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done. The world is now a sick mix of My Little Pony and Strawberry Shortcake. Half the population dies of sugar overdose immediatly. Also, the only game is Candyland. The only music is the kind of songs you would hear in a carnival. Oh, and take this dress. You're invited to a tea party with Mr. Snugglebuns and Hans the Marmot.

I wants me a real life Renamon!
Sharc_Vulpus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I cna't see any down sides to having a real life renamon the fact is that with that wish not only would she come into being but all other digimon as well. Inivertablely making you a digideistined. With many battles to fight threw you accidently get hit by War Greymon's Terra force and die.

(but truely there is no down side to having a renamon Wink )

I wish I was Ixidor, the reality sculptor

Mini-Boss

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, you're now Ixidor, Reality Sculptor, the Magic the Gathering Card. Oops, your owner just dropped you in a puddle. Aw man, now your all warped, and you've been sold to a kindergardener for twenty bucks. And... yup, now the kid's dog has just eaten you. Tough luck.

I wish I was famous.
Sharc_Vulpus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vee Are Are Schee wrote:
Congratulations, you're now Ixidor, Reality Sculptor, the Magic the Gathering Card. Oops, your owner just dropped you in a puddle. Aw man, now your all warped, and you've been sold to a kindergardener for twenty bucks. And... yup, now the kid's dog has just eaten you. Tough luck.

I wish I was famous.

(wow that kinda sucked for me... But on a Positive note I was sold for 18.75 more than I was worth!)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vee Are Are Schee wrote:
I wish I was famous.

Bonaz one day your at the bank and a robbery happens. While the two guys focus on everyone else you decide to act the hero and pounce on the one closest to you. Taking him down easily because of his surprise you use his weapon to dispatch his buddy you are about to take your congratulations from those around you when an over zealous cop shoot you in the chest four time because of the gun still in your hands. The other people in the bank tell what really happened and your made famous..posthumously of coarse.

(::wonders if he should be really mean and stop the game or make a real wish…decides on the latter::)

I wish I had complete control over the parts of my body I consciously control.

Don't mind the horns, they are only there to hold up the halo
Fiendly bloodsucker signing off for now 0>:)

P: retteb elttil a emit ruoy dneps
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
shroom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vladspellbinder wrote:

I wish I had complete control over the parts of my body I consciously control.

Granted. Just don't forget to breathe, as you can conciously control that.

I wish there was less violence in the world today.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shroom wrote:

I wish there was less violence in the world today.

The ones who disagree with you pummel you into small puddle of goo.

I wish my ISP weren't crappy and I could keep a stable connection.

Chris
www.chrisfoxx.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nite
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woot, you find a somehow free uplink to an OC128 connection! Life is sweet!... until a new species of wire-eating leprechauns attacks Eau Claire, you're forced to migrate back to a typewriter...

I wish for a turkey sandwich.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Ongoing Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 360, 361, 362  Next
Page 1 of 362

Jump to: