Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rupture

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aslaug
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: Rupture Reply with quote

No, don't worry...I haven't torn anything or had any kind of accident. However, 'Rupture' will be the working title for the new writing universe I'm going to be starting with 'Witchhammer'. I'm already talking things over with Valaina, and bouncing ideas back and forth with her.

However, I feel obliged to warn everyone. The Rupture-universe will be a lot less clean than the one depicted in Transitions. It will be a lot less -nice-. It will remain PG-13, and I can reassure everyone that I still refuse to write anything resembling yiff, but I will not shy away from violence or big taboos. Nor will I shy away from dealing with religion in these stories.

Because of that, I should like to make it clear to you all that I am writing a FICTIONAL story, in a FICTIONAL universe in more ways than one. Not only because it will contain anthropomorphic animals (duh) but because it will deviate hugely from our world historically speaking, at two main points. One of these points will be what the first story...'Witchhammer'...will deal with. The second one will appear in book two.

I do not mean what I am going to write as an attack on anyone. I hope everyone here knows that already, but I have to point it out anyway to make sure. I just want people to be able to read it as a good story...and not feel that I am sniping at them. I do not intend to.

Provided I haven't scared you all off just yet, I am probably going to start on 'Witchammer' within a few weeks. Until then, I am going to work on my non-furry project for a while, and hopefully get another couple of chapters done on that.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
anthony
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knowing you and how you like to shock and awe your readers... are you certain 'cataclysm' wouldn't be more appropriate?

Twisted Evil

It'll be interesting to see in which direction you take your world.

Like my Avatar?
Why not surf over to www.micecomics.com and tell Mary what a stellar job she did...
Aslaug
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Cataclysm won't really be fitting. But 'Tear' or 'Rupture' is. I'll settle for 'Rupture' for the moment, while I debate with myself whether I think the dual meaning of 'Tear' fits...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kellan Meig'h
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Oh Yeah! Reply with quote

Mmmmm!

Bring it on! I'm ready for a real edgy tome from you!

*sits quietly in anticipation ... well, sort of ...*

Kel

Nicolai Borovskaya

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sits quietly* *fidget* *Fidget* *FIDGET*

Nicolai

When you talk about damage radius, even atomic weapons pale before that of an unfettered idiot in a position of power.
Karou WindStalker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bring it on, Filly...

You've never read my story, so you don't know how dark I can be .. or how dark I can get.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Frazikar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Sensual Reply with quote

Quote:
...I still refuse to write anything resembling yiff..

Be a bit more carerful when throwing absolutes in areas that can shift in size...

No matter how non-sexual a sensual scene may be wrtten, someone (with a very broad vuew of sexual) will throw it back at you as 'sexual'. Embarassed

Especially as I'm sure that you could framw a scene as well as ZZ herself, if you wanted to! [Shocked or Twisted Evil]

Anyway, let's see you in a world that is older, worn down and just plain out jaded... Rolling Eyes
Aslaug
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's official. I changed the name 'Rupture' to 'Breach'.

So I am creating Breachworld, as opposed to the Sabrinaverse, Coonaverse and so on...

The reason for the name should be obvious once you've gotten ten-fifteen chapters into Witchhammer Very Happy
Karou WindStalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, it'll be one whale of a story, Aslaug??

Or more of an 'into the breach' sort of setting?

I can't really see a universe based on babies not headed the right way out.. >.>

Whichever is the reality, I look forward to reading it, my friend.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Aslaug All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: