Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

May The Gods Be Damned For I Am Angered Once Again!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 1:42 am    Post subject: May The Gods Be Damned For I Am Angered Once Again! Reply with quote

Its been one of those weeks these past few days. Actually- not even a week yet- offically... and it seems that hell wants to open it's ugly maw, only for me to stomp on it and send it back to where it came from...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NorthJersey.com - North Jersey
http://www.bergen.com/page.php?level_3_id=1&page=5677533

I hope the link's still alive... seems to be so far...

"Pilot in fatal crash described as careful
Sunday, November 17, 2002
By JEAN RIMBACH, JAN BARRY, AND BOB GROVES
Staff Writers
Paul Disarro was flying a Piper Lance six-seat plane..."

I barely knew "Paul" in Person, But he started sending computers to Lithuania through the Lithunian Christian Assiocation" back in late 96. I was asked to join in and help in '97 when he expanded to other projects. I unoffically took over his position due to his absence. But every once in a while, he would return with a few dozen machine he would find in his travels for the cause....

Wednesday, I go to his funeral...
During the time of the "accident", I was feeling ill. We were setting up for the year's last shipment that should arrive in Lithuania by Xmas, when I started to get ill. I ended up needing to go to the hopsital.
High fever @ 106+
Swollen Glands
Muscus membranes doing over-time on hyper drive.
Body cramps
And the ever elusive euphoric highs one gets when the temp goes above 104, the same one that drug addicts talk about when they go chasing for it...

I had to be put on Antibotic I.V. for 24 hours, along with muscle relaxant and fever reducers until I woke up screaming...

Well, I'm better now. Angery, but better. then I found out about #1 & #3

My "friend" Left town.
This was while I was in the hopital.
No body knows where he is...
Damn the fool. This will only make things worse for him.

Fine by me.
He who runs away;
Gets his head chopped off another day...
Not at 100%, maybe perhaps at a rusty edged 75%, I have to return to some form of normal by tomarrow and go to work... report card time for the kids, and guess who hold the private report card account password? Yup.... me.

I'll show up to work, open the account and pass out by the server and let the teachers crash everything... I'll get it fixed and printed out by print out day...

I always do!
Everything's delayed; and will be until I reach 100% again. Yup- even my "worx..."

Ah... but like tygon's said many time, "When its ready to be posted, post it."

Can't say that I'm sorry, cause I'm angry for some unknown reason. I cant appologize when angry... But I will when I'm in a calmer tone.

Have a nice week guys (ladies too)!

Would give out handshakes and kisses, but you guys might get what's ailing me and start an epidemic...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Bearion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Condolences re: your friend Paul. May he continue helping others on the other side.

It sounds like you're on the mend. I hope so, and also hope you feel better soon.

Take care,

Bearion
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx Bearion...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> elfen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: