Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

54 Starts here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
Overall, when you read Jumping to Conclusions , you'll like what you see Smile

Embarassed Thank you Chris that really means a lot to me

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Styx wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:
Overall, when you read Jumping to Conclusions , you'll like what you see Smile

Embarassed Thank you Chris that really means a lot to me

Credit where credit's due, man!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Zuesek

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
Absolutely Tabitha 's gonna get finished, you betcha! I can't let yunz guys keep on hanging!

I feel awful that I have, hopefully that'll come to a stop really fast and we'll be back to work on that one, too!

And you're right, I'm thinking 2 chapters and the Story'll be done.

Awesome. Very Happy I really liked Tabitha because of how dramatically different it was from SOtS. That and all the emotion in the story was staggering. I think I read all the available chapters in the same day because I couldn't let it go, I had to know what was going to happen, even though I read far enough into SOtS to know a thing or two. Still a very gripping story.

ChrisFoxx wrote:
Barely at all. We used to be as thick as thieves. Later on, James had some personal life issues he had to deal with, which I won't go into, some of you already know. His name doesn't appear on the last couple of chapters because either he never got back to me or he told me there was nothing he could do to make them better than they were. I had to disagree myself, James' contribution to Tabitha has taken that Story into areas I'd never have thought of. I've said before I can't write Tabitha without him, and I still stand by that statement. He's a terrific writer and a terrific guy.

Well, that's unfortunate. I hope you guys can work something out, in regards to Tabitha at least. But it does seem like James is getting back to writing though. Chapter 101 of the ZZ story was posted this month. Hope to see more from him, he is a talented guy.

ChrisFoxx wrote:
You were half-right. Lost interest, never! Working on Sabrina (so to speak) when I have the time, oh yeah. That and there really is an intimidation factor between a writer and his keyboard sometimes, especially when he gets writer's block and can't clear it. Now it was Racky who came to the rescue; so far as it stands, when you read Chapter 55 soon, you'll be reading mostly his words. Mine're coming back, but he's been a lifesaver.

That's great that you have good friends to help out. Sometimes a fresh approach can work wonders, and get the creative juices flowing.

Props to Racky! Very Happy

ChrisFoxx wrote:
Thanks! I'm tired of disappointing you guys, the guys who've stuck by me and The Story through thick and thin, and you deserve it, AND more!

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm FAR from disappointed. I'm happy as hell you're still keeping it going, even after 10 years. That's incredible and rare, considering some of the other sabrinaverse stories that never got a fraction as far.
Zuesek

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Styx wrote:
Jumping to Conclusions is written by your's truly, and everyone who's commented on it have only said good things I shall give you the same teaser I gave when I first released it:

Clarence is in the hospital fighting for his life Crying or Very sad

One of the Clique is to blame Shocked

No, it wasn't an accident Twisted Evil

If you are up on ZZtS please feel free to check out my other fanfic A Two Way Street.

Sounds good. I went ahead and saved both to my PC off the bookshelf and will def get to them once I'm done with On Location.
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Awesome. I really liked Tabitha because of how dramatically different it was from SOtS. That and all the emotion in the story was staggering. I think I read all the available chapters in the same day because I couldn't let it go, I had to know what was going to happen, even though I read far enough into SOtS to know a thing or two. Still a very gripping story.

I had to stop after ch. 6, it had me racked with tears and was so depressed I couldn't go back to it for more then a weak. It felt like a real friend had died Crying or Very sad I told Chris I had thought he was evil. Embarassed

tobi3B

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You forgot A Little Life in your list.
Also a very good story Smile

[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from Valenth
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Styx wrote:
Quote:
Awesome. I really liked Tabitha because of how dramatically different it was from SOtS. That and all the emotion in the story was staggering. I think I read all the available chapters in the same day because I couldn't let it go, I had to know what was going to happen, even though I read far enough into SOtS to know a thing or two. Still a very gripping story.

I had to stop after ch. 6, it had me racked with tears and was so depressed I couldn't go back to it for more then a weak. It felt like a real friend had died Crying or Very sad I told Chris I had thought he was evil. Embarassed

Feh, like you're the first Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zuesek wrote:
Awesome. Very Happy I really liked Tabitha because of how dramatically different it was from SOtS. That and all the emotion in the story was staggering. I think I read all the available chapters in the same day because I couldn't let it go, I had to know what was going to happen, even though I read far enough into SOtS to know a thing or two. Still a very gripping story.

Wow man, thank you! Be sure to let James know, too!!

I wanted to go with a lesser comedy style with this Story, I wanted it to contrast with Sabrina , not be a cookie-cutter copycat. When Mark White hit me with the opening, most of which became Chapter 1, I had to give myself some recovery time, then the second time I read it I sold myself on the idea. James then was an up-n-coming writer, I'm not even sure if Zig Zag had gone live yet or not. He bumped stuff into Chapter 2, and wow was it an improvement over what I'd written.

ChrisFoxx wrote:
Barely at all. We used to be as thick as thieves. Later on, James had some personal life issues he had to deal with, which I won't go into, some of you already know. His name doesn't appear on the last couple of chapters because either he never got back to me or he told me there was nothing he could do to make them better than they were. I had to disagree myself, James' contribution to Tabitha has taken that Story into areas I'd never have thought of. I've said before I can't write Tabitha without him, and I still stand by that statement. He's a terrific writer and a terrific guy.

Well, that's unfortunate. I hope you guys can work something out, in regards to Tabitha at least. [/quote]

Thanks, I do too. I honestly can't write it as well without him. And I don't care what he says about that.

Quote:
But it does seem like James is getting back to writing though. Chapter 101 of the ZZ story was posted this month. Hope to see more from him, he is a talented guy.

So do I. I can't believe he's doubled my output like that. But when the muse strikes, you run with it!

ChrisFoxx wrote:
You were half-right. Lost interest, never! Working on Sabrina (so to speak) when I have the time, oh yeah. That and there really is an intimidation factor between a writer and his keyboard sometimes, especially when he gets writer's block and can't clear it. Now it was Racky who came to the rescue; so far as it stands, when you read Chapter 55 soon, you'll be reading mostly his words. Mine're coming back, but he's been a lifesaver.

That's great that you have good friends to help out. Sometimes a fresh approach can work wonders, and get the creative juices flowing. [/quote]

That's the truth!! Racky deserves most of the credit for these chapters!
Quote:

That's a good thing, right? Wink

ChrisFoxx wrote:
Quote:
Thanks! I'm tired of disappointing you guys, the guys who've stuck by me and The Story through thick and thin, and you deserve it, AND more!

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm FAR from disappointed. I'm happy as hell you're still keeping it going, even after 10 years. That's incredible and rare, considering some of the other Sabrinaverse stories that never got a fraction as far.

Well, now I'm humbled, thank you very much for that, all of that.

Last edited by ChrisFoxx on Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Zuesek

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Styx wrote:
Quote:

Really? Laughing This must have been back in the day when it was new, right?

I only just discovered Sabrina Online back in September, so I knew about a few things from SOtS before I got around to reading Tabitha. Most notably the endometriosis storyline. Of course, I didn't understand it at the time, but once I started reading Tabitha it became clear.

Still, the parts where Chris Foxx was dreaming of Sabrina or watching those family videos had me chocked up pretty bad. The hospital scene was particularly powerful. Sad
Zuesek

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
Don't forget the Variations On a Theme section.

Final Farewell
Time Enough For Love
Sisters Still
Farewell For a Friend
Refirmation

tobi3B wrote:
You forgot A Little Life in your list.
Also a very good story Smile

What would be the best order to read those in?

It's funny, but I'm almost afraid to read some of these more emotional stories. Almost.
Zuesek

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
Wow man, thank you! Be sure to let James know, too!!
I think I will. What's the best way to get a hold of him? I know he has an email address posted on ZZStudios, is that still good?

ChrisFoxx wrote:
Thanks, I do too. I honestly can't write it as well without him. And I don't care what he says about that.

Laughing Well, maybe you can motivate him for the last couple chapters. Send him some extremely horrendous stuff that's almost personally insulting and see what he says. hehe

ChrisFoxx wrote:
Quote:

That's a good thing, right? Wink

Last time I checked, but I might not be totally up to date on my internet slang.

ChrisFoxx wrote:
Well, now I'm humbled, thank you very much for that, all of that.

No problem. You should know.
Zuesek

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
Hope this helps.

It does! Thanks Mike!

Mike Regan wrote:
My advice, don't read at work.

If only I had that luxury.

But I don't think I would, even if I could. I'm a bit pedantic when it comes to reading and watching movies/tv. I can't stand spoilers or these movie trailers that show too much of the movie. I have HBO and if I come across a movie I've been wanting to watch, I'll change channels away really quick. I don't care if the movie started 5 minutes ago, I'm not watching it unless I can start from the beginning and watch it uninterrupted beginning to end.

I can't begin to tell you how much it bothers me when people fall asleep during a film. Evil or Very Mad Laughing

AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dad can even fall asleep watching the 10:00 news before bed. #Sleep
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zuesek wrote:
Mike Regan wrote:
Hope this helps.

It does! Thanks Mike!

Mike Regan wrote:
My advice, don't read at work.

If only I had that luxury.

But I don't think I would, even if I could. I'm a bit pedantic when it comes to reading and watching movies/tv. I can't stand spoilers or these movie trailers that show too much of the movie. I have HBO and if I come across a movie I've been wanting to watch, I'll change channels away really quick. I don't care if the movie started 5 minutes ago, I'm not watching it unless I can start from the beginning and watch it uninterrupted beginning to end.

I can't begin to tell you how much it bothers me when people fall asleep during a film. Evil or Very Mad Laughing

I am NOT alone!! Smile

I'm weird about spoilers too, that's why I'm always careful when talking about a show or a film to anyone. I almost didn't see Transformers because a guy I was talking to at Anthrocon dropped one on the ending.

If someone does try to drop one on me ... well, then that person sorely underestimates my ability to put my hands over my ears and go LA-LA-LA ... ! Cool

Last edited by ChrisFoxx on Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Teric

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a very similar experience reading some of the 'Variations' stories as well--Final Farewell and Time Enough for Love particularly affected me.

Cirrel is my furry hero.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: