Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

54 Starts here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DHLawrence wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:
Cindy's in love, finally. I thought about that too, but being a bunny she's found herself giving into her hormones around Clarence more than once. So she definitely wants to. It'll probably just be up to poor Clarence to say when they're ready!

Yes, I have to admit I was a bit concerned about those 'bunny hormones' clouding her judgment.

Well, she's a young woman with young woman's hormones, and she's a rabbit Wink

And after all, even chaste couples neck!

Quote:
It seemed that she only really started to be interested in him when she accidentally saw him in the shower and her eyes grew. Glad to see she's thinking with her brain, as well Smile

I was concerned a little bit that that would be a problem, but you're actually the first person who's ever brought it up! In her defense, Cindy was more surprised at what she saw than anything. Oh yeah, she's well aware of what Clarence is packing, even if Clarence really isn't, but it's what Clarence is that made him fall in love with him.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Teric

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
it's what Clarence is that made him fall in love with him.

I really hope you meant 'her fall in love with him...?'

(Just teasing. Razz )

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AmigaDragon wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:
BTW, don't look for any of that with these two. They're very much the wait-until-marriage kind for the old man-on-top-get-it-over-with-quick Smile

Get it over with quick? You really think so once they're married and... well, you know... Embarassed I thought it was supposed to be more enjoyable than that. "...oh no, Stinky. You're not done with me yet..."

LOL!!

Quote:
(I needed to search back and reread where that nickname was mentioned again, chapter 18.)

That was Chapter 18, that was a nickname his classmates had given him way back when that followed him all though school.

It's origins are actually what I experienced in different classrooms from junior high through my first tech school. The teacher would pass around the seating chart on Day One and you filled in your name. S/he'd also say we could put down a nickname if we wanted, and it was always -- ALWAYS -- followed with, "unless it's something like 'Stinky'." Every teacher ever, that was always what they said! So to me, it was a natural with a skunk nerd Smile

anthony wrote:
IS what happens in 'On Location' considered canon?

2. Wendy...

Actually, there was a point where I was going to reveal that Wendy and Wanda were sisters. James Bruner talked me out of that one Wink

[quote]Canon to this story, no, I'm sure it isn't, he's still living at home [/quote

But then, where else does one live? Cool

Quote:
(though I have no other thoughts why he was knocking before entering the house).

I actually meant to ask Racky that!

Quote:
How heartbroken will Wanda be when she hears about the engagement? Will Cindy have to confront her (or Rodney, either way that'd be interesting)? Or will she just be happy for them and back off Clarence on her own?

Not tellin'. But much as she likes Clarence, do keep in mind Wanda does have a pretty active social life!

Quote:
Oh no!! I just had a though... a ZZ Studios bachelor party for Clarence?

CUBL!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwyeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DHLawrence

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And guess who the star attraction is? Wink

This is definitely one company party that Rodney won't be invited to!
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anthony wrote:

Clarence and a bachelor party thrown by the guys at ZZ Studios?

Hasn't the poor skunk fainted enough?

LMTO!!

I'm thinking more the dancers. Once they get started, he could put an eye out!

Quote:
Not to mention tht he might cause a stink.

Boo!

Quote:
(And please no jokes about tomato juice, all it's good for is drinks. I think the Mythbusters proved that once and for all)

They did indeed, but that's not going to stop me! Smile
After all, it's too ingrained, skunks and tomato juice, so I couldn't stop that if I wanted to.

Mind you also as well, I've already used the gag once. It's tricky not reusing jokes, but still, no promises Cool
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

racky raccoon wrote:
anthony wrote:
And please no jokes about tomato juice, all it's good for is drinks. I think the Mythbusters proved that once and for all

Still funny though isn't it?

Oh, heck yeah!

Quote:
If don't think Wanda would have any problem with Clare's new situation seeing as she only really wanted him as he was shy, and now he obviously isn't as much i think she would be happy for him and look for the next shy guy in town.....

True, but how many shy guys have what Clarence has got? Cool

Quote:
I could be that guy Wink

Yer too eager Wink
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anthony wrote:
The only one I can think of that might have a bad reaction would be the creep Cindy went on a date with one time before she started dating Clarence.

But he'd have to be much, much creepier than he was portrayed back then.

The guy she met in the restaurant? Nah, he never even bothered to call her back.
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DHLawrence wrote:
Possibly one of the Clique members or another ZZ employee, thinking they're going too fast and need to slow down, but even then, it would not be hard to convince everybody of how devoted they are to each other.

Maybe Sabrina, in some sort of latent jealousy brought to the surface? Shocked

I'll vouch for Susan being a little on the jealous side for Sabrina. But with her active dating life, plus a budding romance starting with Josh Fox, she's settling in nicely.

Cindy, that just sort've happened. Debbye's way too young to be concerned, even though she also is developing a romance of her own with Lee Evans.

Zig Zag, she'd be surprised that Clarence and Cindy (or Lee and Debbye) haven't gotten to (or beyond) third base yet Smile

Another ZZ employee ... which one, hmmm??
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DHLawrence wrote:

Maybe Sabrina, in some sort of latent jealousy brought to the surface? Shocked

Probably not. The chemistry just plain wasn't there between Clarence and Sabrina.

I mean, it's not even there for Clarence and Susan! Smile
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Styx wrote:
Oh yeah I forgot about him, Hmm a stalker huh? wonder how Clarence would react to that.

I'm at a disadvantage on my own Story here. What'd I miss?
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teric wrote:
I dunno, I don't think C&C's engagement is going to be taken too badly by anyone. I haven't seen any fur (aside from Clarence's mother) that has shown any real negativity towards the relationship, and we've already seen that Sharon has had a change of heart.

Not that I ever eluded to it, but in the end, what's Sharon going to do about it? Her only son's in love and has his own life to lead. Mind you, had Ellen not made the call she made, Sharon might not have softened the way she did.

Quote:
I'm concerned to see what Susan, Debbye, and Sabrina will say, but I think they'll accept it in the end. They will likely be surprised and a bit shocked, but it just doesn't seem like any of them to try and shut it down or break off their friendship because of it.

Keep reading Cool

Quote:
I too am glad to see that C&C are keeping things traditional and waiting until they are married before going further in their physical relationship.

That's what good upbringing yields Smile
DHLawrence

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:

Good question--Racky seems to have a surprise lying in wait for us, and he ain't talking! Razz
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teric wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:

(Just teasing. Razz )

I, uh, didn't type that Confused
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teric wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:

(Just teasing. Razz )

I, uh, didn't type that Confused

And typo's further, had I not caught one of Racky's typos that Mike missed, Cindy might've been perceived a little on the lesbian side Cool

Last edited by ChrisFoxx on Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DHLawrence wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:

Good question--Racky seems to have a surprise lying in wait for us, and he ain't talking! Razz

Racky knows which side of the bread his butter's on Cool

And I wanted to see what kind of discussion that would've brought up, just my evil side showing Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 4 of 12

Jump to: