Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

54 Starts here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
Yeah it was, barely.

But they hadn't invented color yet. Everything was in black and white. Wink

Oh, okay. I thought they had color film though, which explains why all of those old pictures were in black and white Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DHLawrence wrote:
Why you young whipper-snapper! *shakes cane at him on Mike's behalf*

Wink

Hey, HEY! I prefer "upstart" Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

racky raccoon wrote:
I think 9 pages on a single thread on topic has to be a record for something Wink

CHRIS WHATS THE ETA ON 55... WE ARE LOSING THERE CONCENTRATION Twisted Evil

Why, when I was your age -- oh, yeah! 55!

May be this weekend, may be next week. Sorry folks, I got busy this week with some contract work!
DHLawrence

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Work is a good thing! Well, actually, work is a crappy thing, but the money is a good thing!

Edit: By the way, when you get a free moment (after finishing work and Chapter 55) I e-mailed you something you'll probably like to read Smile
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
YAY!

The Foxx got work.

Hope you get lots more.

Thanks!

So far it's "technical odd jobs" through OnForce.Com and TekSource.Com. It isn't much, but it's something that at least brings in a little cash to keep some bills paid and not much else. So far it's only my nostrils that're above water.
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DHLawrence wrote:
Work is a good thing! Well, actually, work is a crappy thing, but the money is a good thing!

Ohyeah!

The really crappy thing is getting injured at work. Which is what happened to me last Tuesday when a collapsible 8-foot conference table fell on me from behind. That sure shortened that workday.

The other fun part was going to the hospital (and running out of time waiting for someone to look at me) and finding out I have high blood pressure. I already knew it was a little high, but this time the machine that took my BP set off an alarm. I forget the bottom number, the top one was 220.

Quote:
Edit: By the way, when you get a free moment (after finishing work and Chapter 55) I e-mailed you something you'll probably like to read Smile

I got it! Started to skim it too, looks like a Variation to be sure! Smile Thanks! I'll get 'er read ASAP!
racky raccoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well like i did last Summer Chris if you need advice come to me bring in the profession helps ya know Wink.

220 systolic is NOT good my friend. Thats higher than i imagined it.

Anyway not long now i hope till 55 is out as Chris says its only a matter of days now.

-Mike Regan-
I want a Lawyer, a Doctor... A CHEESE SANDWICH
-Harley Quinn-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
DHLawrence

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
The other fun part was going to the hospital (and running out of time waiting for someone to look at me) and finding out I have high blood pressure. I already knew it was a little high, but this time the machine that took my BP set off an alarm. I forget the bottom number, the top one was 220.

Yikes! I think you hit the bell!
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

racky raccoon wrote:
Well like i did last Summer Chris if you need advice come to me bring in the profession helps ya know Wink.

I have every intention! I tried to find you yesterday before I left but sadly yunz weren't online.

Quote:
220 systolic is NOT good my friend. Thats higher than i imagined it.

Yeah, that's what, 40 points above normal? Confused

Quote:
Anyway not long now i hope till 55 is out as Chris says its only a matter of days now.

Yup! Closin' in! Smile
racky raccoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

make it 100 points and we will talk

normal BP:

120 systolic
80 diastolic

so yeah its a little high

At the moment people are pushing for 115 sys 75 dia to be the norm as at even at 120 over 80 there is pre-hypertention and risk of heart problems later on.

As you can probably tell the US is going to be in for a wake up call in the next few years if this happens i think every other person will be considered over the guide of 'norm' blood pressure.

The UK is not far behind though

-Mike Regan-
-Harley Quinn-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
115 sys 75 dia to be the norm as at even at 120 over 80

I think that's just the drug companies wanting more money Mine averages around 125 over 77, my doctor says that's good course when I first went on my meds it was like 175 over 90 something.

Zuesek

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a quick question. Where does the "Will You" Chapter of the Clarence and Cindy story fall in relation to the chapters of SOtS? I'm guessing between 52 and 53, right?

And are there still plans on doing a separate story line with just Clarence and Cindy? Or are you just going to stick with keeping it in the SOtS chapters?
racky raccoon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe you are correct with the positioning of the Will You chapter (one of my favs by the way... but thats only as it was my idea LOL).

As for them getting their own story I'd wait for the foxmeister to answer that .

-Mike Regan-
-Harley Quinn-
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zuesek wrote:
I have a quick question. Where does the "Will You" Chapter of the Clarence and Cindy story fall in relation to the chapters of SOtS? I'm guessing between 52 and 53, right?

More between Chapters 51 and 52, after Clarence is showing more of his self-confidence beginning to build and after their slight encounter in the garage on Thanksgiving day Smile

Quote:
And are there still plans on doing a separate story line with just Clarence and Cindy? Or are you just going to stick with keeping it in the SOtS chapters?

Plans, yes. And yes, they'll still stay in The Story's storyline. When and if I get the chance to do their own Story, I wish I could say.
DHLawrence

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
Plans, yes. And yes, they'll still stay in The Story's storyline. When and if I get the chance to do their own Story, I wish I could say.

A separate timeline with links back and forth between the two stories would probably work as a compromise. And I think I speak for most of those assembled when I say that the two of them having their own story would probably eclipse the popularity of the main characters! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 9 of 12

Jump to: