Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CHAPTER 52!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:23 am    Post subject: CHAPTER 52! Reply with quote

Ah! Chapter 52 is up! Go read if you haven't.

Wow, what a ride poor 'Brina is having. The holidays always rush you, but double work is doing the same. Nice details here, about Sab's cured condition, and the beaus of the other clique' members.

So Wendy got Sabrina's name, eh? This is going to be interesting.

Chris, and Racky, I salute you both. An excellent chapter, even though born in adversity. You guys Rock in Quadraphonic!

Tigermark

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
racky raccoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Tigermark.

At least its out there now took along time and alot of work but Chris did it 2 chapters in the same year with more to come PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let this be a return to form for him!!!

-Mike Regan-
I want a Lawyer, a Doctor... A CHEESE SANDWICH
-Harley Quinn-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: CHAPTER 52! Reply with quote

Tigermark wrote:
Ah! Chapter 52 is up! Go read if you haven't.

Wow, what a ride poor 'Brina is having. The holidays always rush you, but double work is doing the same. Nice details here, about Sab's cured condition, and the beaus of the other clique' members.

Thanks, Tiger! Now if Lee and Josh would just contact me ... !

So Wendy got Sabrina's name, eh? This is going to be interesting.

I sure hope so Twisted Evil

The potential for either comedy dollars from Sabrina are definitely there, IF I can harvest 'em right!

Quote:
Chris, and Racky, I salute you both. An excellent chapter, even though born in adversity. You guys Rock in Quadraphonic!

Thanks, TM! Tell you what, I couldn't have done any of this without him! Despite whatever he'll tell you Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

racky raccoon wrote:
Thank you Tigermark.

At least its out there now took along time and alot of work but Chris did it 2 chapters in the same year with more to come PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let this be a return to form for him!!!

Nice thought, let's see! Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
racky raccoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: CHAPTER 52! Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:

Thanks, TM! Tell you what, I couldn't have done any of this without him! Despite whatever he'll tell you Wink

What.... it's your story i merely traveled 12 hours on a plane to give you the updates in person.... true story that Wink

Humm Wendy getting Sabrina's name the things we talked about for that LOL

SHe could just turn up with a Santa hat and some after dinnermints.... hold on thats a different person, sorry... Chris and everyone else will find out soon though...

i just hope he keeps it in.

ANYWAY im back of to finish of chapter 54 and send it to Foxx to change etc.

Boy its all go here i tells ya Wink

-Mike Regan-
-Harley Quinn-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Concolor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhhhhhhh....

Sweet relief. (For me, the reader, that is ... not for Chris.)

Thankyew, oh Most Noble Foxxish Author, for this latest rendering. It is ever so interesting to see how the Loving Couple adapts to life as a couple, as opposed to just dating (however, um, intense that dating might be). Clashing desires, clashing schedules, clashing traditions. Can be frustrating.

I think Sabby needs to loosen up with a good, long, hard, involved ...

... well ...

... she needs it. Trust me.

And just WHAT, dear Author, do you have planned for Wendy??? More to the point, what does SHE have planned for Sabrina? And when will we be finding out?

Stay tuned.

Teric

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*GASP* IS THIS TRUE?!?!

*goes off to read!*

Teric

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wendy looks up and says, "Thank You." Was that sarcastic, or devilish, or sincere? Who knows? What will Wendy do....

Thank you so much, Chris and Racky! Even though I knew it was coming, it knocked my socks off to see that it was up this morning. I immediately went to read it, right here in my office during work hours (shame on me, baaaaad dragon...).

I can already see the makings of a long-term relationship here. Most married couples know that there is always a bit of tension in a relationship, some disagreement, some unmet expectations, some conflicting traditions. That's okay! It's part of life, part of marriage. Thanks for being real with this, Chris--while we all enjoy seeing Chris & Sabrina in love, it's also very nice to see that they are real characters with real feelings.

I did the whole 'corporate office' thing from 1999 to 2002 at ExxonMobil, and I never really felt like I fit. The whole stuffy office political game, the expectations, the dress code, blech. You can have it. Looks like Sabrina may be having some of the same feelings.

The whole clique has had steady boyfriends for years now... well, uh, yeah. When did Cateagle & Josh make their last updates to their stories, hm? Do I need to get out my whoop-stick? Oh yeah, I should whoop myself too, huh.

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Re: CHAPTER 52! Reply with quote

racky raccoon wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:

What.... it's your story i merely traveled 12 hours on a plane to give you the updates in person.... true story that Wink

That's true! Kinda, it was 2 days later before we got 'round to it Wink

Now tell everyone about your encounter with an atomic chicken wing, Rackster Cool

Quote:
Humm Wendy getting Sabrina's name the things we talked about for that LOL

We did! And we're going with it!

Quote:
SHe could just turn up with a Santa hat and some after dinnermints.... hold on thats a different person, sorry... Chris and everyone else will find out soon though...

Sabrina would sure make an impact at the company Christmas party, lemme tellya Smile

Quote:
i just hope he keeps it in.

That could be related to a couple of different things here Wink

Quote:
ANYWAY im back of to finish of chapter 54 and send it to Foxx to change etc.

Boy its all go here i tells ya Wink

Just another day at Racky Central Smile
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Concolor wrote:
Ahhhhhhhh....

Sweet relief. (For me, the reader, that is ... not for Chris.)

I'm just sorry I kept everyone waiting so long. It was in the can for a while, and this past weekend ... well, we won't talk about that, but I DO apologize for keeping you and everyone else waiting!

Quote:
Thankyew, oh Most Noble Foxxish Author, for this latest rendering.

Thank yeeeeeew and The Teeming Millions for being there and making it make me make it happen!

Quote:
It is ever so interesting to see how the Loving Couple adapts to life as a couple, as opposed to just dating (however, um, intense that dating might be). Clashing desires, clashing schedules, clashing traditions. Can be frustrating.

Yeah, but the only problem now is that when they DO get married, they'll have nothing to look forward to!

That was my only problem with having them move in together. That and I'm not in favor of living together outside of wedlock. So it was a real thing for me to have done that with them.

Quote:
I think Sabby needs to loosen up with a good, long, hard, involved ...

... well ...

What?

Quote:
... she needs it. Trust me.

... lesson in cooking? Wink

Quote:
And just WHAT, dear Author, do you have planned for Wendy??? More to the point, what does SHE have planned for Sabrina? And when will we be finding out?

Oh, now, that would be telling! Smile

Just keep in mind that Wendy is fond of Sabrina, in some ways maybe as much as Chris was after he got to know her. It may not get graphic, but we'll keep you in suspenders as long as we can, methinks Cool

Quote:
Stay tuned.

Same Bat-time and all that Smile
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teric wrote:
Wendy looks up and says, "Thank You." Was that sarcastic, or devilish, or sincere? Who knows? What will Wendy do....

That was a sincere, gracious "Thank You"! The capital "Y" is the hint of Who she was thanking Wink

Quote:
Thank you so much, Chris and Racky! Even though I knew it was coming, it knocked my socks off to see that it was up this morning. I immediately went to read it, right here in my office during work hours (shame on me, baaaaad dragon...).

Hey, all work and no play, man!

Quote:
I can already see the makings of a long-term relationship here. Most married couples know that there is always a bit of tension in a relationship, some disagreement, some unmet expectations, some conflicting traditions. That's okay! It's part of life, part of marriage. Thanks for being real with this, Chris--while we all enjoy seeing Chris & Sabrina in love, it's also very nice to see that they are real characters with real feelings.

Thank you! That's what I want to put out more than anything. It's so easy to simply write what you want to happen, from Real Life we all know that that almost never happens that way! But what you want to have happen isn't necessarily what would happen, that's called making the words fit the character, and you want the character to fit the words. Or something like that. So if you're going to put words in someone's mouth, you have to make sure they're the right words.

People have feelings and personalities, something beginning writers don't stop to think about. So the secret is to let the characters talk, and just take dictation.

Quote:
I did the whole 'corporate office' thing from 1999 to 2002 at ExxonMobil, and I never really felt like I fit. The whole stuffy office political game, the expectations, the dress code, blech. You can have it. Looks like Sabrina may be having some of the same feelings.

Oh, no doubt about it! Sabrina's been used to the freedom of working at home, working the way a good artist would work by using her freedom and not being tied down. Now Strongarm's a pretty loose company, but it's still a company, and she's feeling the pigeonholing that goes on, not the politics yet.

Quote:
The whole Clique has had steady boyfriends for years now... well, uh, yeah. When did Cateagle & Josh make their last updates to their stories, hm? Do I need to get out my whoop-stick? Oh yeah, I should whoop myself too, huh.

You mean "Physician, heal thyself"? Wink

(like I have any room to talk!)
racky raccoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: CHAPTER 52! Reply with quote

C: That's true! Kinda, it was 2 days later before we got 'round to it Wink

R: Well it was a holiday too remember! Have to do it again some time

C: Now tell everyone about your encounter with an atomic chicken wing, Rackster Cool

R: OMG those Chicken Wings never agai will i touch one I'll leave that to you and Gin, that waitress's face was somthing for the books when GIn asked for 'em

C: We did! And we're going with it!

R:Yup i just wish the Xmas party was Wink so many fanboys dashed LOL

C: Sabrina would sure make an impact at the company Christmas party, lemme tellya Smile

R: Well not QUITE Sabrina... think her but different if you got the email you should now by now

C: That could be related to a couple of different things here Wink

R: Yup i like to keep you on your toes you know that Very Happy

C: Just another day at Racky Central Smile

R: Its just another day (great song) but yeah i did get around to finish it so it paid off

-Mike Regan-
-Harley Quinn-
Teric

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gosh, it's like early birthday and Christmas rolled into one here!

*sniff* I love you guys...

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teric wrote:
Gosh, it's like early birthday and Christmas rolled into one here!

Only if we do it right! Smile

Quote:
*sniff* I love you guys...

We love you too, Ter! You and The Teeming Millions are the reason WHY we do it!!
racky raccoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Teric its good to hear that it was well recived

though you maybe disappointed with the stuff in the next chapter some crappy Raccoon ran amok in it and severely diminished the quality Shocked

-Mike Regan-
-Harley Quinn-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: