Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Art Work
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leonato

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Cirrel's work Reply with quote

Cirrel, keep up the good work. I can certainly understand the dificulty of drawing such pieces. But knowing that the Last Love one is gonna be up for charity auction.... -REALLY- makes me want to be at that con to bid on it. I would give the other bidders a run for thier money as well. I dont know bout the rest of ya... but that picture put onto paper, visually, what my imagination was to timid to picture in that detail. Cirrel, you do great work, and this most recent one of Chris, is very good. You are correct, there is little artwork done of older furs, so seeing some more is always a good thing. The drawing you did of Jame's at Beth's grave for the ZigZag story was also very skillfull. Another older fur, acurately drawn. To me, the realism and acuracy of drawings is important. And that is why I greatly enjoy both Cirrel's work and Mapper as well. Both impart a sense of realism to the characters drawn. Makes you feel like you can reach out and touch em. Anyways... keep up the good work, both of ya!

Leonato

Leonato

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Do'h... Reply with quote

Sorry bout that. I am an IRC fur firstly, and a forrum fur secondly, I am afraid. But I shal check those things in more detail in the future. Anyways, glad to be part of PF, you folks have made me feel welcome Smile

Leonato

Mapper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa. Just cruised through Cirrels site and came across this piece of art Crying or Very sad http://www.wilderhom.com/original/sabcas01.jpg

Av by GreyCat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: